Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ``Staples`` Gift cards @ 75%  (Read 1419 times)
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:13:02 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 09:29:48 AM by anonymous22

Hey there, I can get Staples gift cards regularly so I am selling them at 75% of its value.

Current stock:  9 x $25

MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:12:05 PM

You can sell them here (abcgiftcards.com and many other similar sites) and get 86%+ for them ....... why would you sell them for 65%?  Can't imagine.    Roll Eyes
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:10:56 PM

You can sell them here (abcgiftcards.com and many other similar sites) and get 86%+ for them ....... why would you sell them for 65%?  Can't imagine.    Roll Eyes

Sites like those only accept physical cards with proof of purchase I believe.
haniganpick

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:15:13 PM

You can sell them here (abcgiftcards.com and many other similar sites) and get 86%+ for them ....... why would you sell them for 65%?  Can't imagine.    Roll Eyes

Because he is trying to scam people. And i opened a thread about this guy in scam section. He goes by multiple usernames like btclegonaire etc. I advise you guys not to deal with him.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:18:28 AM

Right , they are buying physical cards only.

You can sell them here (abcgiftcards.com and many other similar sites) and get 86%+ for them ....... why would you sell them for 65%?  Can't imagine.    Roll Eyes

Because he is trying to scam people. And i opened a thread about this guy in scam section. He goes by multiple usernames like btclegonaire etc. I advise you guys not to deal with him.

Man i told you 100 times that i am not that guy with name of btclegionnaire, don't spam my threads and ruin it up. I am really sorry for your loss but if you tried to spam my threads again, i will report you.
MisteredF

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:44:25 AM

Well, he said CARDS not CODES but you are probably right, it is probably CODES.  However those sites do take codes, but not for all gift cards and do not require proof because the card (or codes) they buy could be from gifts received by someone.  I have sold them many CODES obtained from Credit Card Bonuses (free miles for opening a credit card).  I usually turn my "bonus miles" into Walmart physical cards and they accept the codes off the cards without even asking for the actual cards (or proof).  Usually get around 88-90% for Walmart **CODES**.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:53:13 AM

Well, he said CARDS not CODES but you are probably right, it is probably CODES.  However those sites do take codes, but not for all gift cards and do not require proof because the card (or codes) they buy could be from gifts received by someone.  I have sold them many CODES obtained from Credit Card Bonuses (free miles for opening a credit card).  I usually turn my "bonus miles" into Walmart physical cards and they accept the codes off the cards without even asking for the actual cards (or proof).  Usually get around 88-90% for Walmart **CODES**.

Actually I meant e-codes man. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 04:07:18 AM

Are these only US e-codes or will they work in Canada?

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
haniganpick

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:17:12 AM

Man i told you 100 times that i am not that guy with name of btclegionnaire, don't spam my threads and ruin it up. I am really sorry for your loss but if you tried to spam my threads again, i will report you.

It is just amazing that you are trying to act innocent. I am here to warn people that they are dealing with potential scamming ring operated by you with multiple accounts. You left a positive feedback to btclegonaire (obviously used by you) while all others have negative feedbacks about him. Of course you had to remove it only when you were forced to do so.

All i am saying is that people should deal with extreme caution when sending money to you. 
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:27:43 AM

It is just amazing that you are trying to act innocent. I am here to warn people that they are dealing with potential scamming ring operated by you with multiple accounts. You left a positive feedback to btclegonaire (obviously used by you) while all others have negative feedbacks about him. Of course you had to remove it only when you were forced to do so.

All i am saying is that people should deal with extreme caution when sending money to you. 

Thanks man to warn them out to take care while dealing with me, now leave me alone and don't spam my threads. It is up to you that you don't want to believe that i am not the scammer who scammed you. I hope that you can get your money back.
cardflip

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:59:42 PM

at www.cardflip.com you can buy discount cards with Bitcoin and turn your unwanted gift cards for Bitcoin!  We accept ecodes without the physical cards. In addition, we our affiliates have the option of being paid in Bitcoin.  We are the only Secondary marketplace committed to Bitcoin.  With over 200 brands you can use your Bitcoin to shop almost anywhere online with egift cards from CardFlip.
MisteredF

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

at www.cardflip.com you can buy discount cards with Bitcoin and turn your unwanted gift cards for Bitcoin!  We accept ecodes without the physical cards. In addition, we our affiliates have the option of being paid in Bitcoin.  We are the only Secondary marketplace committed to Bitcoin.  With over 200 brands you can use your Bitcoin to shop almost anywhere online with egift cards from CardFlip.

Methinks you're in the wrong place for that.  Around 10%-12% (average) discount you guys offer to sell codes isn't near what you can get buying from the <sarcasm> legit </sarcasm off> sellers here.  You're in the wrong place for hawking your stuff.  Here you can get $100 Starbucks cards from $18-$30.  You know, the REAL honest stuff.  Grin    
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:00:29 PM

Anyone is interested?
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:15:57 PM

I will accept to use a reputable escrow or even i can go first with any trusted member here '' I have the choice to decide for who i can go first''. Waiting for your offers guys.
cardflip

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:11:24 PM

@misteredf you are correct we can't compete with some of the "honest" deals on the forum because our cards are 100% guaranteed.  We do enable buyer to make purchases with Bitcoin at retailers who don't accept Bitcoin and also save you a few dollars/bitcoins in the process. 
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:05:44 AM

I have more cards for today.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: