Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Loan) Deathbylollipop Advertisements 300 BTC  (Read 2911 times)
highlevelminer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 03:07:08 PM

I found out its malware.

I found the program on the internet and wanted to see its effectivity if it even worked at all.

I  apologized and stopped.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:01:14 PM

I found out its malware.

I found the program on the internet and wanted to see its effectivity if it even worked at all.

You're not the only one that attempted this pathetic trick I remember. A retarded neo-nazi german pulled this before that. His entire webserver/facebook/email was hacked into as he used the same password everywhere, including the uploading password in the keylogger itself which was disassembled easily enough.

Unfortunately, bitlane brings up a good point: How do we know that this isn't just another one of your "tests"?

Reported for incompetent modding.

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

Sounds legit - publicly trolls mod.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:01:51 PM

I took the whole prgram offline, so that it wouldn't affect future business.

I found out its malware.

If you "found the program on the internet and wanted to see its effectivity", then how could you have "took the whole program offline"?

How could you have turned it off if you didn't know what it was?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:04:57 PM

I smell epic pwnage coming...
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:18:52 PM

I found out its malware.

If you "found the program on the internet and wanted to see its effectivity", then how could you have "took the whole program offline"?

He turned off the server that was meant to upload the logs off.  Roll Eyes
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 08:03:54 PM

I found out its malware.

He turned off the server that was meant to upload the logs off.  Roll Eyes

Oh, I misunderstood what he meant.  I thought he meant that he didn't find out it was malware until people said it was, but now I understand.

kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 08:14:38 PM

I found out its malware.

I  apologized and stopped.

00:11.50    ( kakobreklaa ) hey whats the deal with pristine miner, why was that canceled out
  00:12.06    ( n0n00dz4u ) to much controversy
  00:12.22    ( kakobreklaa ) about what
  00:12.26    ( n0n00dz4u ) didn't want to attach our name to something that could potentially damage the community
  00:12.36    ( kakobreklaa ) damage how?
  00:12.39    ( Diablo-D3 ) were you distributing a rootkit? everyone seems to think so
  00:12.45    ( n0n00dz4u ) it came up as malware on a virus check did some research and didn't like the results
  00:13.03    ( kakobreklaa ) but you claim to be involved in the development
  00:13.18    ( kakobreklaa ) and you watched multiple upon multiple upon multiple transactions *
  00:13.22    ( kakobreklaa ) to find the exploit
  00:13.33    ( n0n00dz4u ) development and promotion but we are no longer involved
  00:14.08    ( n0n00dz4u ) like i said in the vlog I was forced to cancel all involvement in it any future development will be under a different name
  00:14.11    ( kakobreklaa ) so you were invloved in development but didnt find liked what you find on a malware scan
  00:14.24    ( n0n00dz4u ) put simply yes
  00:14.39    ( kakobreklaa ) aha
  00:14.43    ( n0n00dz4u ) I wouldn't want to harm potentially investors or those mining bitcoins for a good cause
  00:15.13    ( n0n00dz4u ) we are no longer promoting it but focussing entirely on our advertisement campaign
  00:16.29    ( n0n00dz4u ) I can get you guys a copy of some bitcoin related malware for review
  00:17.03    ( n0n00dz4u ) our goal is to promote the honest tradie and commerce of the bitcoin and not to encourage unscrupulous activity

*source, where he also claims direct involvement in dev. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZSQO7BAkg

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 03:27:48 AM

I smell epic pwnage coming...

Ehem...

I found out its malware.

I  apologized and stopped.

QUIT FUCKING LYING RETARD !

In a video, YOU CLAIMED TO BE ONE OF THE DEVELOPERS WITH AN ANON FRIEND (who wanted to stay anonymous) NAMED HIGHLEVEL MINER (you are BOTH users thanks to your latest videos proving it.....LMAO)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZSQO7BAkg

Remember your views on Bitcoin 3 weeks ago ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULyAZSQO7BAkg&feature=player_detailpage&v=yAZSQO7BAkg#t=432s

NOW GET OUT OF HERE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

/thread

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 07:36:45 PM

Deathbylollipop has announced that it has released its own IRC channels for the productive discussion of bitcoin and related topics.

The first is #deathbylollipop under the freenode server.

This room is for deathbylollipop specific discussion such as future advertisements, the current status of glbse, and any projects our organization is currently working on.

The second is #BitcoinPro under the freenode server.

This is for Bitcoin business development related discussion. If you are a Bitcoin professional and have a business or invested interest then this is the place for you.

Please keep in mind that this is a private area for professional bitcoin discussion so any "mud slinging" or false accusations will not be tolerated. Also all business discussed is not to be shared openly.

If these rules are broken in any way shape or form then an immediate ban will result.

Also please stay tuned for an official press release from Deathbylollipop under the securities section of Bitcointalk.org

please follow us on twitter @deathbylollipop
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 07:43:40 PM

You just don't give up.....LMAO
Nobody here is going to give you a single BitCent.
You have been caught and called out on numerous points, yet you still are trying to get money out of the people around here ?

Where are all the Bitcoin payouts you received from Pristine Miner ?

Your videos tell the story of you hitting it 'BIG'. Where are all those Bitcoins you mined ?

Considering you didn't even know how to use IRC till a few days ago, I find it hard to believe that you can actually find your way back here to beg for money from time to time.

Persistence is key - JUST NOT IN YOUR CASE - It will not get you anywhere.

Give up already and fly away back to your HaXOr forum, or where ever you found out about Bitcoins from in the first place.

Run along now.

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 07:48:50 PM

Why don't we talk about this on BitcoinPro?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2012, 11:59:23 PM

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 01:11:36 AM

You just don't give up.....LMAO
Nobody here is going to give you a single BitCent.
You have been caught and called out on numerous points, yet you still are trying to get money out of the people around here ?

Where are all the Bitcoin payouts you received from Pristine Miner ?

Your videos tell the story of you hitting it 'BIG'. Where are all those Bitcoins you mined ?

Considering you didn't even know how to use IRC till a few days ago, I find it hard to believe that you can actually find your way back here to beg for money from time to time.

Persistence is key - JUST NOT IN YOUR CASE - It will not get you anywhere.

Give up already and fly away back to your HaXOr forum, or where ever you found out about Bitcoins from in the first place.

Run along now.

Why don't we talk about this on BitcoinPro?

The second is #BitcoinPro under the freenode server.

This is for Bitcoin business development related discussion. If you are a Bitcoin professional and have a business or invested interest then this is the place for you.

Please keep in mind that this is a private area for professional bitcoin discussion so any "mud slinging" or false accusations will not be tolerated. Also all business discussed is not to be shared openly.

If these rules are broken in any way shape or form then an immediate ban will result.

You fucking stupid, or just plain retarded?  Undecided

Had to quote it cause it sure is epic  Cool
Nyaaan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2012, 02:27:13 PM

Some kiddy develops a 1337 bitcoin tripling Diablo mod and is getting flamed?
Everyone is on the losing side of this argument here.
zerokwel

Activity: 464

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 02:54:12 PM

wtf... Take a few days off from the forums and I miss all the gold. then I decide to google deathbylollipop and well I will just leave this here

http://deathbylollipop.biz/

Who ever did that good work Smiley was good for a quick lol
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 03:05:42 PM

wtf... Take a few days off from the forums and I miss all the gold. then I decide to google deathbylollipop and well I will just leave this here

http://deathbylollipop.biz/

Who ever did that good work Smiley was good for a quick lol

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 06:08:27 AM

"Bitcoin Professionals"   Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: