Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexual objectification of women, what the hell is this?  (Read 3031 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

So much analysis into a grammatical mistake?  Tongue
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:15:49 PM

The very definition of modern feminism, while actual women are raped and beheaded.

The
END

awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:08:14 PM

The very definition of modern feminism, while actual women are raped and beheaded.

The
END

I hate it when people divert from the issue by suggesting there are worse issues out there. Can we not be worried about multiple things at the same time?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:18:05 PM

I think people need to fucking get over themselves and stop reading into things so much, I believe there was this exact kind of bullshit surrounding hurricanes that were named after women.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/06/03/are_hurricanes_named_after_women_more_dangerous_not_so_fast.html

Maybe men should start lobbying and getting up in arms over every little fucking thing people say about us, also, lets be honest, I have noticed a large number of Bitcoin users here don't write very good English, I suspect that's because most have it as their second language so that's normal. Tongue

In the long run feminist will hurt themselves because all the rape allegations while being drunk are gonna turn on them. Just look up the anti feminist there are actually a good amount of girls that are in that group.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:32:40 PM

Just look up the anti feminist there are actually a good amount of girls that are in that group.

Argumentum ad populum

RitzBitzz

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:45:27 PM

Just look up the anti feminist there are actually a good amount of girls that are in that group.

Argumentum ad populum

So your saying I am a liar well here's a link to a video about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4PDFaRPKM0
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:27:06 PM

Argumentum ad populum

No, I was merely suggesting that just because a certain group is popular, doesn't mean they're factually accurate.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:58:15 PM

The
END

I hate it when people divert from the issue by suggesting there are worse issues out there. Can we not be worried about multiple things at the same time?

Could not your sentence apply to this thread, where every post is related to how women are portrayed on the internet? And how much more can we say about bit girl though and the "the"?

I still do not know who the other girl on the page is. Maybe that hunting could keep this thread up? But there is no reason to hate people with an ADD like attitude like myself Smiley

So far people told you that, yes, the image of women could be way better online and everywhere. Some told you that women do the "abusing" themselves sometime.

What would happen if you learn bit girl was coded by a woman? Would it be worse? Would it change the subject? Should we assume all websites are coded by males?

So far only one person posted a direct link to a website anywhere: you did. To the website you are decrying, making them getting hits.

This thread is juiced out to be honest.

RitzBitzz

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:25:00 AM

Argumentum ad populum

No, I was merely suggesting that just because a certain group is popular, doesn't mean they're factually accurate.

Oh okay then sorry for thinking that.
Boxman90

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:30:13 AM

^ This topic.

I mean, this can't be serious, right?

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
RitzBitzz

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:33:52 AM

The
END

Could not your sentence apply to this thread, where every post is related to how women are portrayed on the internet? And how much more can we say about bit girl though and the "the"?

I still do not know who the other girl on the page is. Maybe that hunting could keep this thread up? But there is no reason to hate people with an ADD like attitude like myself Smiley

So far people told you that, yes, the image of women could be way better online and everywhere. Some told you that women do the "abusing" themselves sometime.

What would happen if you learn bit girl was coded by a woman? Would it be worse? Would it change the subject? Should we assume all websites are coded by males?

So far only one person posted a direct link to a website anywhere: you did. To the website you are decrying, making them getting hits.

This thread is juiced out to be honest.

I don't think the owner of the site would want to say who he is especially with how topics like this can be blown out of proportion over a simple mistake.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:28:45 AM

I doubt a girl coded that.

Wilikon, the ADD card is no excuse for deliberately, yet stealthily and swiftly drifting away from topics. Politicians are exceptionally talented at doing so (Just refer to any of Obama's interviews)

Even if a girl coded it, it would still be wrong.

I'm not the first person to mention Bitgirl on the forums

Boxman90, you are going off-topic.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:11:04 AM

I doubt a girl coded that.

Wilikon, the ADD card is no excuse for deliberately, yet stealthily and swiftly drifting away from topics. Politicians are exceptionally talented at doing so (Just refer to any of Obama's interviews)

Even if a girl coded it, it would still be wrong.

I'm not the first person to mention Bitgirl on the forums

Boxman90, you are going off-topic.

The topic of this thread is: "The"
                                             I did not forget.
                                                                   I wish I was a stealthily and swiftly drifting politician.
                                                                                                                                             Would you vote for me if I were one?

I am grateful of the awareness you brought to bitgirl. I could have been drunk one day, drop my smartphone and auto-irresponsibly dial up bitgirl and put all my bitcoins on the blonde girl...

The

SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:35:52 AM

Honestly I fucking hate feminists.

If women wanna go equal then if men beat the fuck out of women they should accept it. Cuz guys beat guys up and it doesn't go into the news. Neither does it when a girl beats a guy up. But why does it when a guy beats a girl up?

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:53:35 AM

If women wanna go equal then if men beat the fuck out of women they should accept it. Cuz guys beat guys up and it doesn't go into the news. Neither does it when a girl beats a guy up. But why does it when a guy beats a girl up?

You need new news sources

Equality in the Libertarian context does not mean everyone is equally abused and exploited, that's social democrat equality.

orsotheysaid

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:50:25 PM

Any decently attractive female can avoid the wageslave path since she will always find a guy that pays for everything. This is a big plus thanks to being a woman.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:02:53 PM

Any decently attractive female can avoid the wageslave path since she will always find a guy that pays for everything. This is a big plus thanks to being a woman.

In a free society, women should not need to be dependent on men to survive

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 01:27:29 PM

Even if i am a man i find that womens are treated like objects even if the last decade gave them some liberty and recognition in some parts of the world they are still treated inferior to men they are abused and do not have equal rights.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 01:33:09 PM

I can't understand why equality will stand for violence. The feminists you are saying are fighting for their rights for equal payment in labor, equal opportunity in jobs, and equal treatment when it comes to job-related activities. There are many incidents of the high positioned employee to favor male employee when it comes to promotion in jobs. They prioritize the promotion of these employees just because of the reason that it is not possible for a woman to rank higher than a man. This is actually insane, but aside from that, I will still not yearn for feminism or equality. Equity will still be the best option for me.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 03:58:58 PM

I don't mind if women treat me as a sex object. Unfortunately it is a nostalgic ambition these days. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: