Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨X13丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Strong Marketing丨ICO丨  (Read 14471 times)
goodge

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

Looks good. But I don't see any new features from other coins.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devplus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:14:31 PM

release source code and wallet client first ,then we can check

We decided that we will release the wallet client a few days before the ICO starts.

seems nice, will mine somecoins later.

Thanks!

What codebase is your wallet based on?

https://i.imgur.com/2EzNeef.png

We are using several inspiration/code from other projects like Peercoin and Silkcoin (but many new things are build from scratch as well).
Mchrono (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:26:19 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 09:35:42 PM by Mchrono

nothing special.the ico price better be low.

Our greatest novelty comes from the fact that we are creating a visually attractive product that is easy to use and has the potential to spread on a massive scale, ensuring that it will not die in the forum’s environment. Following this purpose, we have totally remodeled the wallet and added a few extra features (including market data of all currencies, a currency ranking and a news feed) and as you can read under the Mayor Development section, we are working on Comunne (a Munne-driven community) and a messaging system.

On the other side, we are also working on a unique alias system which we believe is the key for Munne’s widespread growth and a mobile wallet following the patterns of an excellent design and user-friendliness that we believe should be a standard. Some early screens (just psd): Album

Currently (as you can see) we have a lot of promotional material (images, videos, buttons, banners, etc.) ready to use on the Post-ICO day in order to start our expansion and by working with a professional PR firm, we believe we can make Munne reach higher popularity levels.

We are convinced that this is the correct way to approach business and avoid the creation of a lot of services around the wallet (cloud, ads, market, exchanger) that will end up failing. We believe that a lot of this currencies follow the life cycle of new altcoins that emerge, are inflated by their promoters and disappear a bit late in the middle of a massive dumping. As a matter of fact, we dare to say that this happens because these features don’t offer anything useful or new.

To summarize, we consider that first, a currency has to be popular, attractive and user-friendly and then you can create useful features, which is the way we plan to follow.
steady712

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

nothing special.the ico price better be low.

Our greatest novelty comes from the fact that we are creating a visually attractive product that is easy to use and has the potential to spread on a massive scale, ensuring that it will not die in the forum’s environment. Following this purpose, we have totally remodeled the wallet and added a few extra features (including market data of all currencies, a currency ranking and a news feed) and as you can read under the Mayor Development section, we are working on Comunne (a Munne-driven community) and a messaging system.

On the other side, we are also working on a unique alias system which we believe is the key for Munne’s widespread growth and a mobile wallet following the patterns of an excellent design and user-friendliness that we believe should be a standard. Some early screens (just psd): Album

Currently (as you can see) we have a lot of promotional material (images, videos, buttons, banners, etc.) ready to use on the Post-ICO day in order to start our expansion and by working with a professional PR firm, we believe we can make Munne reach higher popularity levels.

We are convinced that this is the correct way to approach business and avoid the creation of a lot of services around the wallet (cloud, ads, market, exchanger) that will end up failing. We believe that a lot of this currencies follow the life cycle of new altcoins that emerge, are inflated by their promoters and disappear a bit late in the middle of a massive dumping. As a matter of fact, we dare to say that this happens because these features don’t offer anything useful or new.

To summarize, we consider that first, a currency has to be popular, attractive and user-friendly and then you can create useful features, which is the way we plan to follow.

I like what I read Grin Grin
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:20:55 PM

cool graphics. but no see the ico price , if the price low enough i will buy some ,
devplus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:50:15 PM

cool graphics. but no see the ico price , if the price low enough i will buy some ,

We haven't decided yet anything about the ICO, we will contact Bittrex/Mintpal this weekend.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Scam, negative trust to both of you "developer" fucktards.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
askcoin2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:01:40 PM

100 % POS - strong inflation coin

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:07:09 PM

Looks good, watching progress Wink
Mchrono (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:30:40 PM

Look for yourself. After that I received no response.
We decided to be a post not "self-moderated", hopefully these senseless and offensive messages will not be repeated often.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:53:33 PM

Look for yourself. After that I received no response.
We decided to be a post not "self-moderated", hopefully these senseless and offensive messages will not be repeated often.

Zero tolerance for people like you, fuck off already.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Mchrono (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:38:15 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 01:09:18 AM by Mchrono

It's been less than a day and there is already someone insulting for no reason, we think it's better to take action now. So we decided to create a new self-moderated thread (like many other coins did) to avoid insults and trolls.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: