Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to remove topics i dont need from NEW REPLIES TO YOUR POSTS  (Read 975 times)
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:21:08 AM

There are some topics which I don't want to watch anymore. For example, I posted two or three replies in the Darkcoin thread long back, now I am not at all interested to see that thread in the NEW REPLIES TO YOUR POSTS thread. There are many more such threads like Monero, Firecoin and all other threads. Just let me know if there's a way possible to remove some threads from appearing on that list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:28:00 AM

I believe you would need to delete your post if you insisted on using this specific feature.

An alternative is to use the 'watch-list' feature (which is right below the new replies to your posts link) and you can easily remove threads you no longer wish to "watch" by clicking on 'edit watchlist' and deleting the threads that no longer interest you. I believe that all threads you post on will, by default be added to your watchlist
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:29:14 AM

I believe you would need to delete your post if you insisted on using this specific feature.

An alternative is to use the 'watch-list' feature (which is right below the new replies to your posts link) and you can easily remove threads you no longer wish to "watch" by clicking on 'edit watchlist' and deleting the threads that no longer interest you. I believe that all threads you post on will, by default be added to your watchlist

I know that but I have made over 530 posts. Just searching posts and deleting them is a head-ache. Really, the legendary members might be pissed out for making so many posts.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:36:58 AM

I know that but I have made over 530 posts. Just searching posts and deleting them is a head-ache. Really, the legendary members might be pissed out for making so many posts.
If you click on watchlist, you should see threads that have new replies to them that you have not looked at yet. When you click on your watchlist and see something you no longer want to see copy the thread name, click on edit, then use the "find" feature on your browser to find the thread and delete it.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 03:43:57 PM

From what I read, that feature is currently not there, it may come in 'New forum'. You may want to wait a few months more. Just click on the threads you want to read and then click 'mark all messages as read' button(top-right). It will help you a little(till a new post is made). It is annoying for me too but I think we will have to forget some features.

OR you can try this:
If you click on watchlist, you should see threads that have new replies to them that you have not looked at yet. When you click on your watchlist and see something you no longer want to see copy the thread name, click on edit, then use the "find" feature on your browser to find the thread and delete it.

~~MZ~~

KIRAZ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:01:29 PM

I don't think you can do that. Even when you removes them from your watchlist it's still gona show them in show new replies to your posts.
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:06:02 PM

Already answered in this thread:

Delete every post you've made in the thread.
Is that confirmed to work?
Someone asked once but nobody ever answered
Would I say something that I don't personally know is true?:

I can press delete on a post, which I've done, especially when I made the mistake of posting in a noob thread that gets spammed forever.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:06:57 PM

I don't think you can do that. Even when you removes them from your watchlist it's still gona show them in show new replies to your posts.

Yeah, you are right! But you can remove it from Watchlist and you can check watchlist for new replies instead of Show new replies to your posts. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

KIRAZ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

Yeah, you are right! But you can remove it from Watchlist and you can check watchlist for new replies instead of Show new replies to your posts. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

yes, and that's how i keep track of the threads i wants to.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: