Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius 0.5 BTC Brass For Sale: 10 @ 0.7ea  (Read 1480 times)
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:22:47 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 02:59:33 PM by nubbins

Hey folks!

I've got ten (10) 2013 Casascius 0.5 BTC Brass physical bitcoins for sale. No cases, second owner, fresh off a full roll, never touched by bare hands, etc. See my other threads for pictures; they look like coins  Tongue

I'd like to sell these ten (10!) coins in a single lot, for 7 BTC. Free tracked worldwide shipping is included, of course.

Pull up your socks and dig out your wallets, buy some coins and get yourself a free prize included in your package!

How could you resist?

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
coinMiner8

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:14:09 AM

message me the details.

Im interested in this physical bitcoin
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:03:06 AM

Hey folks!

I've got ten (10) 2013 Casascius 0.5 BTC Brass physical bitcoins for sale. No cases, second owner, fresh off a full roll, never touched by bare hands, etc. See my other threads for pictures; they look like coins  Tongue

I'd like to sell these ten (10!) coins in a single lot, for 7 BTC. Free tracked worldwide shipping is included, of course.

Pull up your socks and dig out your wallets, buy some coins and get yourself a free prize included in your package!

How could you resist?

Sorry to be a noob but are these funded?

Also have they been picked through to get the higher grade ones?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:37:11 AM

I made a deal with Nubbins for a couple of these....they are fresh off the roll.
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:56:29 PM

They're all funded, and they have not been sorted by grade in any way. Like Blazed said, straight off the roll.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:00:24 PM

nubbins if you are breaking them up I'll take one.

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:30:25 PM

Are they worth slabbing?

would the premium justify the cost of doing so?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:54:13 AM

Nvm i see the price went from 0.65 to 0.7

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:07:59 AM

Sorry -- the ad has always stated 0.7, but the subject accidentally said 0.65! My apologies for the mix-up.

To answer your question, I generally do not get coins graded and slabbed by ANACS for several reasons -- I'm not even sure how much it costs, but I do know some people have had theirs done.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:22:15 AM

Sorry -- the ad has always stated 0.7, but the subject accidentally said 0.65! My apologies for the mix-up.

To answer your question, I generally do not get coins graded and slabbed by ANACS for several reasons -- I'm not even sure how much it costs, but I do know some people have had theirs done.

I have them graded quite often...really depends on a few factors how the price ends up.  The declaired value drives price up for shipping (ANACS) always ships them via FedEx at the value you declare. The level of service (how fast they grade) also effect prices.

http://www.anacs.com/PDFFiles/submissionform.pdf

If you decide to have it graded and have questions...feel free to drop me a message.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:48:04 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 10:13:18 PM by iglasses

If you use your own account for the return they do not require insurance.  I have ten coins that should be done today and ANACS is running a fall special of ten coins for $125.  I think it runs until 10/13.

edit: coin arrived.  Packed really well and looks great!  If I grade it I will post the results.
thx nubbins!

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:14:13 PM

Five of these coins up for auction here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818109.0

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:31:31 PM

I got my 2 .5 brass from nubbins the other day...you can tell they are fresh off the roll!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:32:05 PM

If you use your own account for the return they do not require insurance.  I have ten coins that should be done today and ANACS is running a fall special of ten coins for $125.  I think it runs until 10/13.

edit: coin arrived.  Packed really well and looks great!  If I grade it I will post the results.
thx nubbins!

I had an order already to go so I sent mine in....will let you know how they do!
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:39:00 AM

There's an auction for 5 of these beauties ending in about half an hour:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818109.0

kodiak1120

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:23:40 AM

Do you have any more left?

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:27:23 AM

Do you have any more left?

Currently in negotiations for a bulk sale of my remaining coins. If there are any left afterwards I will let you know!

kodiak1120

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:37:53 AM

Ok.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: