Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:13:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accept BITCOIN . DOGECOIN . --- SUPER AMAZING FAIR BETTING SITE . VERY OPENLY !  (Read 5175 times)
Babba D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

yes my email is 49kasimk@gmail.com

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:21:55 PM

got all , awesome , any fees is there ?
not to much . we still paid as weel . im work on instants paid back . but for now still move as well

its awesome experience !!!!really fair ofc .

i lost my 0.1 btc but not sad , hey owner any thing for first few like returning me the lost bets Tongue since i am the only active at your site please can i have ?

tmrw i will play a lot but if u could give me the lost bets it would be great

thank you Smiley
sorry but return of bet not not rules of gambling Smiley

Smiley Smiley ofc we will wait

update shortly.

no i am not asing full return lol i am asking only 50% or so return as it was my first time at site , can u ?? like moneypot owner did with me

CHIPFREAK (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:41:39 PM

got all , awesome , any fees is there ?
not to much . we still paid as weel . im work on instants paid back . but for now still move as well

its awesome experience !!!!really fair ofc .

i lost my 0.1 btc but not sad , hey owner any thing for first few like returning me the lost bets Tongue since i am the only active at your site please can i have ?

tmrw i will play a lot but if u could give me the lost bets it would be great

thank you Smiley
sorry but return of bet not not rules of gambling Smiley

Smiley Smiley ofc we will wait

update shortly.

no i am not asing full return lol i am asking only 50% or so return as it was my first time at site , can u ?? like moneypot owner did with me

not for now Smiley we can handle . we has prepared about it to Smiley
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:44:49 PM

live fair gambling sites !
Bitcoin Warrior

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:57:27 PM

i got 0.03 from here Cheesy great day . seems real fair . hmm
i will play more later Wink
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:37:34 PM

If I understand it correctly, I can create as many transactions to your addresses as I want, and only broadcast those winning transactions to the network, and win every bets.
So either I am misunderstanding how your site works, or you are misunderstanding how bitcoin works.

I hope it is the former case...
Bitcoin Warrior

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:06:16 PM

op please check message Smiley
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:08:57 PM

If I understand it correctly, I can create as many transactions to your addresses as I want, and only broadcast those winning transactions to the network, and win every bets.
So either I am misunderstanding how your site works, or you are misunderstanding how bitcoin works.

we on live betting . when you send money you will generate random tx and the last number at the end just a simple idea makes betting more fair .
Chemistry1988
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:14:48 PM

we on live betting . when you send money you will generate random tx and the last number at the end just a simple idea makes betting more fair .

Yup, but the point is I can choose to not broadcast the transaction after creating the transaction and knowing the Tx ID.

That's why on-chain gambling sites like SD and LB use sha512 of TxID and a daily secret (generated by the site) to determine the bet results.
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:21:15 PM

Yup, but the point is I can choose to not broadcast the transaction after creating the transaction and knowing the Tx ID.

That's why on-chain gambling sites like SD and LB use sha512 of TxID and a daily secret (generated by the site) to determine the bet results.

yes but we are open to it.
thats why tx ID will generate of random wallet . not generate of our site .
its about player wallet .

the bet result 2 number at last and always show random space and this is super fair for player .
Chemistry1988
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:30:19 PM

the bet result 2 number at last and always show random space and this is super fair for player .

I guess you still don't get my point.

Here's what gamblers can do:
1. Create a raw transaction to your address
2. Check the Tx ID
3. Check if the bet is a win or a loss
4. Broadcast the transaction to the network if it is a win, discard it if it is a loss
5. Back to step 1

TL;DR: For those that understand how to use the "createrawtransaction" command, they can win all their bets with 100% success rate.

I have to go now. I hope you understand what I have said here.

Anyway, good luck to your site.
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:54:06 PM

thanks for all great response Smiley
Yoswicaksono

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:38:47 PM

I guess you still don't get my point.

Here's what gamblers can do:
1. Create a raw transaction to your address
2. Check the Tx ID
3. Check if the bet is a win or a loss
4. Broadcast the transaction to the network if it is a win, discard it if it is a loss
5. Back to step 1

TL;DR: For those that understand how to use the "createrawtransaction" command, they can win all their bets with 100% success rate.

I have to go now. I hope you understand what I have said here.

Anyway, good luck to your site.
I think you still dont know about the meaning of this site.How can you cancelled yor transaction?
If you make a bet,you send to the (high) address.Then your 2last number is low.How can you cancel your bet?Can you cancel your transaction?This is blockchain man,not a bank...
All transaction is opened,everyone can see that.You cannot claim the other transaction is yours,because the winner will get the payment only to their wallet.If they win,will send it back to their wallet addres.If lose,there is no cash back.CMIIW
And for admin : I have tried it,I choose high and My 2last number is 63.Still waiting for the cash back now.If its clear,I will continue playing..Thanks
Yoswicaksono

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:40:25 PM

Hy admin,my tx id is https://blockchain.info/tx/167c59f9bcd83dd0ff02757465c418a89056897e55fbed99e4e83a0c338506a3
I choose high,and my 2last number is 63.Still waiting for the prize...
Please procces soon,thanks...
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:23:33 AM

Hy admin,my tx id is https://blockchain.info/tx/167c59f9bcd83dd0ff02757465c418a89056897e55fbed99e4e83a0c338506a3

we has been proceed your withdraw sorry for delay on weekend Smiley
have a great day Wink
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:23:23 AM

super fair !!!
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:05:57 AM

We accept dogecoin now Wink
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:06:53 AM

hahahaha just dropping by
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:37:24 AM

hahahaha just dropping by

yea Smiley
we create new idea to bet seems like dice . but this more fair Wink
CHIPFREAK (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:44:33 AM

instant paid back Smiley
Yoswicaksono

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:06:37 AM

we has been proceed your withdraw sorry for delay on weekend Smiley
have a great day Wink
Yup I got it,and now please my transaction I choose low,my tx id is
https://blockchain.info/tx/f6c20e271df5de43c25205687f9e792a4ee297217ae1cd889ff5eee6f4e50301
Please procces,thank you so much...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: