Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S3+ beeping  (Read 1733 times)
danyst (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:13:34 AM

Hello,

every morning I seem to have the same problem with my antminer S3+ which is that the miner is beeping and doesn't seem able to connect to the pools. Several times per day it has the same problem, but when I'm awake I hear the beeping sound and a simple reboot of the miner seems to solve the problem. I still can access the miner through my network, so I don't think it's a connection problem with the miner.
When I'm asleep I don't hear the beeping sound off course and when I look at my statistics I think it has been offline for 4 hours.
Is there something I missed in the setting why it doesn't seem to reconnect to the pools, or is there something in the settings I can activate so it does a reboot automatically when beeping ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Kr,
Dany
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:25:44 PM

Hello,

every morning I seem to have the same problem with my antminer S3+ which is that the miner is beeping and doesn't seem able to connect to the pools. Several times per day it has the same problem, but when I'm awake I hear the beeping sound and a simple reboot of the miner seems to solve the problem. I still can access the miner through my network, so I don't think it's a connection problem with the miner.
When I'm asleep I don't hear the beeping sound off course and when I look at my statistics I think it has been offline for 4 hours.
Is there something I missed in the setting why it doesn't seem to reconnect to the pools, or is there something in the settings I can activate so it does a reboot automatically when beeping ?

Kr,
Dany

is it OC is your ISP dropping and you don't see  it

This  might help.

https://bitmaintech.com/files/download/Antminer%20S3%20Manual_EN_2014.7.16.pdf

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:28:33 PM

Hello,

Kr,
Dany

is it OC is your ISP dropping and you don't see  it

This  might help.

https://bitmaintech.com/files/download/Antminer%20S3%20Manual_EN_2014.7.16.pdf

problem solved?  if not, just PM me , and we can see what happend to this s3.
cheers  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: