Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING  (Read 80289 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:29:04 AM

Grin Grin

No N ninja launch. Has to be the funniest thing I read in ages. I downloaded the QT within an hour (ish) of this ann, we were on block 103, there was 40 TH on the network and no pools or source available.

If thats not a fucking ninja launch I have no idea what is.
You're welcome to compare the first block with the time of the post of the thread.

I'm sorry you didn't read it when everyone else did.

I didn't say it was premined.

I said it was ninja.

It's not a ninja launch of the blockchain went live within minutes of the post.  

Bro, do you even crypto?

Fuck me, don't insult my intelligence Bryce

you are making a song and dance about a fair launch but the blockchain went live within minutes of the ann

There was no source available at launch and by the time anyone could make a pool it was well over block 100 with all your hashes already on it, 40T I believe you said.

Launch how you like, do what you like it's none of my business but don't make a song and dance about a fair launch when you have clearly deliberatley engineered it so you get all the early blocks.

A fair launch gives wallets source and has pools set before the blockchain is live and allows everyone ample opportunity to start mining from block 1.

You're just taking the piss out of people when you claim this was a fair launch because it wasn't.

How many blocks did you get before anyone else got one?

Nice moving goalposts.  The source was available from the moment I hit "post".  It is that nice little GitHub logo there.  You can click it and see the source in our company's repo.

I didn't mine a block until at least block 80.  I was too busy doing stuff because I already got paid for this.

Thank you.  Please drive through.

man,

you can't even admit it wasn't a fair launch. OK, I see now the source was there. Easy to find of course.

Everyone reading the thread can see how this launched and who got all the early blocks, ok maybe it wasn't you 'personally' but it sure as fuck wasn't the general community.

I say again

fair launch gives everyone the chance to build pools, get QT and be ready to mine when the block chain goes live, this was ninja to fuck. I don't care, you launch how you like. Up to you.

At least have the bollocks to be honest about it and not call it a fair no ninja no bullshit launch.

I wonder how many people reading this apart from you disagree with me.

BINTEX

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinweaver (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:31:23 AM

Grin Grin

No N ninja launch. Has to be the funniest thing I read in ages. I downloaded the QT within an hour (ish) of this ann, we were on block 103, there was 40 TH on the network and no pools or source available.

You're welcome to compare the first block with the time of the post of the thread.

I said it was ninja.

Bro, do you even crypto?

you are making a song and dance about a fair launch but the blockchain went live within minutes of the ann

There was no source available at launch and by the time anyone could make a pool it was well over block 100 with all your hashes already on it, 40T I believe you said.

Launch how you like, do what you like it's none of my business but don't make a song and dance about a fair launch when you have clearly deliberatley engineered it so you get all the early blocks.

A fair launch gives wallets source and has pools set before the blockchain is live and allows everyone ample opportunity to start mining from block 1.

You're just taking the piss out of people when you claim this was a fair launch because it wasn't.

Nice moving goalposts.  The source was available from the moment I hit "post".  It is that nice little GitHub logo there.  You can click it and see the source in our company's repo.

I didn't mine a block until at least block 80.  I was too busy doing stuff because I already got paid for this.

man,

you can't even admit it wasn't a fair launch. OK, I see now the source was there. Easy to find of course.

Everyone reading the thread can see how this launched and who got all the early blocks, ok maybe it wasn't you 'personally' but it sure as fuck wasn't the general community.

I say again

fair launch gives everyone the chance to build pools, get QT and be ready to mine when the block chain goes live, this was ninja to fuck. I don't care, you launch how you like. Up to you.

At least have the bollocks to be honest about it and not call it a fair no ninja no bullshit launch.

What you want is a pre-packaged hype machine.  

I produced a network and launched it.  That wasn't me mining the coin after launch.  Do you realize there are bots that scrape this forum every 15 seconds for new coin posts?  Get a clue.

I don't think Satoshi had a pool when he launched bitcoin.

You're FUD'ing the wrong sub-forum.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:36:10 AM

Grin Grin

I said it was ninja.

Bro, do you even crypto?

I didn't mine a block until at least block 80.  I was too busy doing stuff because I already got paid for this.

man,

I say again

I produced a network and launched it.

No what I want is when someone makes a song and dance about a fair launch, for it to be a fair launch and not be taking the piss out of everyone.

Just a bit of honesty.

I don't want a hype machine, all I want is for everyone to get the opportunity to mine from block 1 if you claim its fair. The definition of fair is everyone getting en equal chance, no one getting a head start.

If not, don't make bullshit claims.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:40:10 AM

Grin Grin

I said it was ninja.

Bro, do you even crypto?

man,

I say again

No what I want is when someone makes a song and dance about a fair launch, for it to be a fair launch and not be taking the piss out of everyone.

Just a bit of honesty.

I don't want a hype machine, all I want is for everyone to get the opportunity to mine from block 1 if you claim its fair. The definition of fair is everyone getting en equal chance, no one getting a head start.

Studio, if you don't like this coin then move on..

Too many people spend too much energy on things that have no benefit to anyone, for your own sake.. you made your point, time to move on buddy.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:43:28 AM

Grin Grin

I said it was ninja.

Bro, do you even crypto?

man,

I say again

Just a bit of honesty.

Studio, if you don't like this coin then move on..

Too many people spend too much energy on things that have no benefit to anyone, for your own sake.. you made your point, time to move on buddy.

you know what. You're 100% right.

BINTEX