Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING  (Read 80289 times)
coinweaver (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:39:53 PM

Reality is a harsh mistress, and one most folks on BCT try to avoid.

coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:40:51 PM

Posting in these silly threads is honestly one of the joys of my job.
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:42:47 PM

LTC sucks, what's your point?

Also, its uptrend lasted months, a very different situation.

I could point graphs for other altcoins that are very different from BAGTECH coins.

Weiner's shitcoins are only made (with 0 innovation, just copying) for the miners to bank that are gonna dump on the clueless fools believing his shit.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:43:46 PM

lol
such sneaky little github link.

first time i've ever seen source so sneakily mislaid with such tiny link bundled together with facebook and twitter..

Really?

http://peercoin.net/

Scroll all the way down.  I guess Sunny King is sneaky, too.

Where is it on bitcoin.org, by the way?

there is no github link on peercoin.net

and that isnt an ANN for a freshly released coin.

edit..
**a freshly released coin with 40 th/s network with zero pools.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:44:02 PM

LTC sucks, what's your point?

Also, His uptrend lasted months, a very different situation.

Weiner's shitcoins are only made (with 0 innovation, just copying) for the miners to bank that are gonna dump on the clueless fools believing his shit.

Oh, it gets better.

Wandererfromthenorth

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:45:47 PM

You're posting hypes who ended up pretty bad, how is that contradicting what I said?
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

lol

first time i've ever seen source so sneakily mislaid with such tiny link bundled together with facebook and twitter..

Really?

... and yet there's a GitHub link in the ANN.

My mistake.  I mistook the Reddit logo for GitHub.

Did you mistake GitHub for Reddit?

I'll concede that.  I hadn't noticed until I made the mistake myself.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:46:58 PM

lol

Really?

... and yet there's a GitHub link in the ANN.

My mistake.  I mistook the Reddit logo for GitHub.

Did you mistake GitHub for Reddit?

I'll concede that.  I hadn't noticed until I made the mistake myself.

lol. i ignored it entirely.
just did a page search for "source"

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:47:53 PM

You're posting hypes who ended up pretty bad, how is that contradicting what I said?

You mean like Facebook?

Wandererfromthenorth

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:48:26 PM

RZR: a copy of a scam named "Neutrino". What BAGTECH did is just making it without premine because Neutrino was instamined and all of that (much innovation, very wow).
A scammy mining schedule that resulted with huge inflation at launch that killed the coin in a few days leaving the miners banking on the noobs that believed the Weiner's hype.
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:51:37 PM

RZR: a copy of a scam named "Neutrino". What BAGTECH did is just making it without premine because Neutrino was instamined and all of that (much innovation, very wow).
A scammy mining schedule that resulted with huge inflation at launch that killed the coin in a few days leaving the miners banking on the noobs that believed the Weiner's hype.

Maybe I should have made a deal with a pump group to inflate the price for a month.

lmao
Wandererfromthenorth

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:56:42 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 05:56:47 PM by Wandererfromthenorth

Maybe I should have made a deal with a pump group to inflate the price for a month.

lmao
Too bad that a lot of other coins don't start with such a ridiculous overinflated price (big marketcap right from the start). Why did it happen? because it was a coin DESIGNED (scammy mining schedule anyone?) for the miners to bank like all your other coins.

So you admit the initial launch price was just unrealistic? then why were you hyping it with all your energies at the beginning saying things like "the game's just begun", "buy razor now!" if you knew the price was overinflated and the inflation was about to kill it?

Because that's what your coins are, for the miners to bank on noobs who buy.
Wandererfromthenorth

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:03:33 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 01:14:03 PM by Wandererfromthenorth

And maybe RZRoad will turn out to be a legit thing and all (something that a lot of other coins are doing tho), that's not what I'm saying.
What I'm saying is that people should stay away from your coins especially at the beginning (first months) or they will lose their shit.
Buy only if something really groundbreaking is released technology wise (aka something that 0% of your coins so far have done, happy if you'll prove me wrong eventually).

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:07:48 PM

will check this coin later.

may mine some coin later.
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:11:12 PM

I have always said "Trade wisely" when I launch one of my coins, in public, on Twitter, every time.

I do not control when people push the "Buy" button.  I am a firm advocate for common sense.

I do, however, state the facts.  When people ask my opinion, I give it... sometimes.  Those times when I do, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.

I appreciate that my voice carries weight in the markets in more ways than you could imagine.  If you could close your eyes for a moment and think about what I could be doing instead of what I am actually doing (and the charts prove it), then I think you might be a little less combative about how my coins perform.

Bubbles are bad for anything... stocks, mutual funds, hedge funds, or crypto.

I even pop my own.  That's what people can call a "floor" and then you can do crazy things like "price discovery".
AtlasONo

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:20:33 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 01:32:30 PM by AtlasONo

But Bryce, you've stated many times that coins die because they have a shitty economic model, and have implied that yours are different. Yet they are all dead or dying.

Just because you have a securities license doesn't mean you're infallible
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:31:17 PM

But Bryce, you've stated many times that coins die because they have a shitty economic model, and have implied that yours are different. Yet they are all dead or dying.

Just because you have a securities license doesn't mean you're infallible

I'm not infallible and I am still studying for the series 65.  Blocktech Financial LLC has been registered w/ FinCEN as a MSB and the IARD is being filed with FINRA.  We're also looking at possibly FINTRAC, as well.  I'm just being very clear about what you had stated.  Not mad. Smiley

That being said, not every currency is designed to be like bitcoin.  The strange economic models that I design are due to the intended use case, the majority of which are still in development.

I don't really think it is always wise or prudent to say everything that is in progress before it is finished.

Counting chickens before they are hatched and all that.
baxto

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:33:21 PM

You guys think this will hit an exchange by the end of today?
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 01:36:57 PM

Guys spread the hash , minerpool has almost 50% hash ,put some hash on coinminers pool Wink

AtlasONo

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:39:46 PM

Facebook and Baba might as well be a flat line compared to the percentages your coins have lost. Most if not all of your coins have higher percent loses than Bitcoin or LTC

"I do not dump"

Yea, you "pop" and "trade wisely"

"I don't really think it is always wise or prudent to say everything that is in progress before it is finished."

I guess you learned that the hard way with the MYR fiasco, RZRoad, NAUT POS and others.  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: