Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:35:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING  (Read 80289 times)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:08:32 AM

What the break even price for miners?

Much higher than current price that's for sure.
imaru

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:31:59 PM

Sounds like another blocktech failure....

If you are new to crypto look at MYR, P$, XDQ, RZR ....
Moreover, GHC is taken by ghostcoin !

You want a gaming coin? have a look at SKULLCOIN...
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:32:53 PM

No IPO, No ICO, no premine, no nothing, this coin smells like 2013!!
Mining!

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Dramm

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:11:58 PM

DEV, DRX this your creation?  Grin
sambobsquare

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:05:23 PM

Good day people

I mined http://ghc.minerpools.com/ pool yesterday started around 17.30. I mined quite heavy and rented rigs for a brief period and a couple for 12 hours plus.

Was in a rush so i didn't set up my withdrawal address.. Came home.. tried to sign in and was told:

'Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.'

Possible i entered wrong password twice but no more than twice.

I have checked my emails and junk etc. I haven't received an email regarding unlocking the account.

My mining name on ghc.minerpools.com is the same as my btc talk profile name. You can see i set up this profile in early August so i clearly am sambobsquare.

Enjoyed my second mining experience but really want the 3 hours back as they where my heaviest in hash.

Sorry my first post on here wasn't more positive though I have to say otherwise the pool has run well since. Thus I am hopeful of a good response.

Sam

altminerd

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:46:05 PM

Good day people

I mined http://ghc.minerpools.com/ pool yesterday started around 17.30. I mined quite heavy and rented rigs for a brief period and a couple for 12 hours plus.

Was in a rush so i didn't set up my withdrawal address.. Came home.. tried to sign in and was told:

'Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.'

I have checked my emails and junk etc. I haven't received an email regarding unlocking the account.

My mining name on ghc.minerpools.com is the same as my btc talk profile name. You can see i set up this profile in early August so i clearly am sambobsquare.

Enjoyed my second mining experience but really want the 3 hours back as they where my heaviest in hash.

Sorry my first post on here wasn't more positive though I have to say otherwise the pool has run well since. Thus I am hopeful of a good response.

Sam

I've mostly given up on MPOS pools. Such a hassle with all the registration and worker setup. The only real benefit you get is that you can see your stats and how many coins you've earned, etc, but the estimates are always waaaaay off and the pools tend to be hacking targets since the wallets generally hold a lot of coins. Not to mention I hate having to set up a bunch of workers and keep track of passwords and payout PINs and then hope the pool doesn't disappear or lock me out, like you are experiencing.

So I look for NOMP pools when I want to mine a coin. Been mining at http://ghc.bitops.me since dude posted it last night (above). So far it's been stable, but doesn't have as much hash as the bigger pools. Can't beat that low fee though. I only have a couple antminers, though, so we'll see if I even mine any substantial amount of this (apparently controversial) coin.

By the way, I think this is a cool concept. Bryce/Blocktech take a lot of shit (some of it arguably well deserved), but they're out there trying new things and I think that's ultimately good for crypto in general. It's at least far more interesting than 95% of the shit/scam coins that are launched on a daily basis, IMO.
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:55:41 PM

Good day people

Sam

I've mostly given up on MPOS pools. Such a hassle with all the registration and worker setup. The only real benefit you get is that you can see your stats and how many coins you've earned, etc, but the estimates are always waaaaay off and the pools tend to be hacking targets since the wallets generally hold a lot of coins. Not to mention I hate having to set up a bunch of workers and keep track of passwords and payout PINs and then hope the pool doesn't disappear or lock me out, like you are experiencing.

So I look for NOMP pools when I want to mine a coin. Been mining at http://ghc.bitops.me since dude posted it last night (above). So far it's been stable, but doesn't have as much hash as the bigger pools. Can't beat that low fee though. I only have a couple antminers, though, so we'll see if I even mine any substantial amount of this (apparently controversial) coin.

By the way, I think this is a cool concept. Bryce/Blocktech take a lot of shit (some of it arguably well deserved), but they're out there trying new things and I think that's ultimately good for crypto in general. It's at least far more interesting than 95% of the shit/scam coins that are launched on a daily basis, IMO.

No Problem on suprnova..  As always..  And I Set up miner once and can use for all pool
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:16:37 PM

Good day people

Sam

Hi Sam, I've just unlocked your account (seems like there were some attempts to login with an incorrect password, you should change it). You can login now, if you have any further issues you can contact me on the IRC channel (look for it on my sig).

Cheers,

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:13:04 PM

How long takes the PoW stage?

Pyramusx

Activity: 379

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 09:30:50 PM

2 weeks or so? I believe

baxto

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:31:36 PM

Geez do people even read Ops anymore? and the answer to the same question is on the previous 2 pages as well.
AFaQ

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:21:06 PM

Minerals, Leaguecoin, Gameleaguecoin, and now GamerHolic Coin....when will this  stop? You can win bitcoin for gaming its the same thing...

SPACE
AFaQ

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:22:25 PM

LOL bryze dyed his hair hahahaha LOL

SPACE
sambobsquare

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:43:10 AM

Hi Sam, I've just unlocked your account (seems like there were some attempts to login with an incorrect password, you should change it). You can login now, if you have any further issues you can contact me on the IRC channel (look for it on my sig).

Cheers,
[/quote]

Thanks to http://ghc.minerpools.com/ for opening uo my account and responding very quickly.

Appreciated.
Ancep

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:50:34 AM

Anyone know if there is a block explorer up yet?
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:56:46 AM

anyone else never receive coins from this pool http://ghc.longwall.io
mined there for atleast 10 hours with 900 ghz and never received a single coin

altminerd

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:08:16 AM

Confirmations take around 12 hours for this coin. Which means we'll all be receiving payouts for half a day after we stop mining it...  Undecided
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:11:42 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 07:14:01 AM by HunterS

Confirmations take around 12 hours for this coin. Which means we'll all be receiving payouts for half a day after we stop mining it...  Undecided
i mined there the day the coin came out and still havent recieved a payment from them.already recieving payments from other pool i switched to

abats

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:14:33 AM

@minerpools,Repair ghc and xchild mine pool!
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:23:16 AM

minerpools worked fine here. However, just now the first payments from yesterday came through, and auto transferred to my address, but I never received them.... There's also no block explorer for me to check. They are deducted from my pool balance and show they went out at the Debit AP, however, not received.

edit: the annoying part is that there is no block explorer so i can't check.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: