Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:46:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING  (Read 80289 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 08:42:26 AM

Ok, so a couple people asked me to check this coin out to see if there are any easy solutions. Looking at the Github...I highly suggest you completely scrap this clusterfuck you guys are running now and completely start over. Whether that means a coin swap or whatever is something that should be decided upon

That being said, it's not even worth my (or anyone else's) time to point out specific flaws, but I will say that the parameters in the OP are very, very different than what you guys are actually mining

norcalanon707

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:47:26 AM

Ok, so a couple people asked me to check this coin out to see if there are any easy solutions. Looking at the Github...I highly suggest you completely scrap this clusterfuck you guys are running now and completely start over. Whether that means a coin swap or whatever is something that should be decided upon

That being said, it's not even worth my (or anyone else's) time to point out specific flaws, but I will say that the parameters in the OP are very, very different than what you guys are actually mining

Thank you!!!

~S
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:14:37 PM

Beware of the cartel, they might not like your revelations.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:53:34 PM

Thank.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Edser

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:19:49 PM

Would love to hear your findings. I will hold back on the comments of this being a competitor of yours for now if you can explain this in further detail.
This feels very biased, so I want to give you a fair chance on this one. If need be, shoot me a PM.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:25:23 PM

still waiting

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
USEcoincommunity

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

Haha, you are a direct competitor to Blocktech.  Nice try.
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:02:51 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ANOTHER BRYCE COIN THAT WAS EITHER A SCAM OR A TOTAL CLUSTERFUCK OR BOTH!

What did I tell you about that charlatan?

The party is over Bryce, by now I guess people that still have at least a few neurons in their brains understand that they should stay away from your coins.

Maybe a few more scams or clusterfucks and even the few fools left believing your bullshit will no longer follow BAGTECH coins.

Gamerholic, I'm sorry for what happened, you are a legit company and your projects outside of this coin are clearly very good.
Too bad you didn't know who you were working with.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:45:49 PM

I think this coin should be passed over to proper, trusted and dedicated dev.
Having one of the main pools on a fork shows a lack of commitment from the dev and/or the team.
Pools are the "heartbeat" of a coin, that should be closely monitored and taken care of if an issue arises.

Also, the differences between the reality and what the OP claims are another sign of a dev that can't be trusted.

Otherwise, that coin has a lot of potential ! I'll be watching it.
coinweaver (OP)

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:05:40 PM

We know what happened.  Gamerholic knows what happened.

Forum posturing isn't my thing. 

Carry on.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:06:10 PM

Ok think I'm just FUD?

Target Block Time isn't even correct. You guys should look at what you mine before you set up you r rigs or call one of the few people here that can help you a liar.

The code is possibly the worst I've ever seen on here. And I've been around a while

Best of luck, though?

Edser

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:17:08 PM

Ok think I'm just FUD?

Target Block Time isn't even correct. You guys should look at what you mine before you set up you r rigs or call one of the few people here that can help you a liar.
The code is possibly the worst I've ever seen on here. And I've been around a while

Defensive much? Can you link to your findings so that we may see?

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:18:48 PM

Ok think I'm just FUD?

The Github in the OP...

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:35:53 PM

Carry on.

wow man, that's your update? that's a big "fuck you" to this community. I wasn't expecting much from the dev's follow up post but it was certainly more than this.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:38:37 PM

Ok think I'm just FUD?

The Github in the OP...

this guy has been around forever and i trust him. ive done very well buying and mining coins and his word is gold

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
coinweaver (OP)

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:44:51 PM

Carry on.

wow man, that's your update? that's a big "fuck you" to this community. I wasn't expecting much from the dev's follow up post but it was certainly more than this.

The network is now fine.  Wallets are staking. Pools are mining. No orphans are being created.

The emission schedule kicked in and the hashrate dropped as predicted when speculators left the network.

That there are those who continue to ignore the reality of what happened for their own gain is not something I can control.

That's BitcoinTalk.  This is the last coin we launch here and the last client we will accept from here.
Edser

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:48:20 PM

Ok think I'm just FUD?

The Github in the OP...

Did you put this much work into your 'findings' ?
Is it hard to go back and pull it up to show us?
I am honestly interested in this and no one seems to give a shit to point it out.

What coin was this based on, and why do you consider it crap?
I am guessing this is a clone of an old coin still in use today that isn't LTC or BTC. From what I can tell, but hey, I don't run a clone mill.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:52:33 PM

We know what happened.  Gamerholic knows what happened.

Carry on.

The network is now fine.  Wallets are staking. Pools are mining. No orphans are being created.

The emission schedule kicked in and the hashrate dropped as predicted when speculators left the network.

That there are those who continue to ignore the reality of what happened for their own gain is not something I can control.

That's BitcoinTalk.  This is the last coin we launch here and the last client we will accept from here.

Yea it's totally the community's fault you can't make a working coin using the parameters mentioned in OP

Only put money into this coin that you are ok losing

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:04:25 PM

iGotSpots on a dead shit coin Unattainium with 8 second block times:

"The dev is one thing but technically speaking the coin is extremely solid"

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685126.msg8255172#msg8255172

Market cap is $932.

Link: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unattainium/

My analysis was very accurate. Coin is still not broken, even with 8 second blocks. No forks, but the dev bailed. Pretty accurate assessment. What you have in this shit pile is an (advertised) 60 second block time with many, many problems that haven't even come up yet. I'm not posting every error because I'll just be called a FUDster. I've always watched out for the majority and just tell it like it is, which is why I have the reputation of being an asshole

Believe me or don't. Doesn't matter, really, but everyone eventually sees that I do know what I'm talking about

USEcoincommunity

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:15:37 PM

iGotSpots on a dead shit coin Unattainium with 8 second block times:

"The dev is one thing but technically speaking the coin is extremely solid"

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685126.msg8255172#msg8255172

Market cap is $932.

Link: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unattainium/

+1, Jyap.   iGotSpots is making it increasingly obvious that he's only trying to FUD the competition in order to drive his own business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: