Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING  (Read 80289 times)
coinweaver (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:49:27 PM

We know what happened.  Gamerholic knows what happened.

Forum posturing isn't my thing. 

Carry on.

Bryce,

I was hoping to hear from you in a PM or email. Since I have not yet heard and time something that is not our friend, I will just show you what was found in the code that looked unusual to a person that has taught me a great deal over time and is a veteran developer along with an expert coder friend of mine overseas who verified this finding also.

As I looked at the posted parameters you have given below here which was copied and pasted by me from the front page OP it says that the coin runs on an average 60 second Block Time.

Algo: SHA-256D
POW/POS Hybrid
Avg 60 second block time
4% annual interest
8 hour stake age
Emission Schedule
Block 0 - 10,000: 100GHC
Block 10,001 - Infinity: 2.5GHC
250 blocks to maturity

We noticed this below in the code. Can you please explain this compared to your 'Avg 60 second block time'?

static const int64_t nTargetTimespan = 16 * 60;  // 1 min

In order to save time this is what it means below;

The target timespan is 16 minutes, and this isn't the block interval. THat's given by nTargetSpacing which is two minutes.

There is plenty more that could be covered but that is not what I need to be doing. The Ball is in your court to explain. However if you can't or if you refuse to do so I have no issue with you in that regard. I am not trying to put you on the spot but instead offer a solution.

I propose a fix.

Proposal:

1. I would need Bryce to step back for a very short amount of time while I bring in my Development Team to implement a quick fix that spares all existing coins. I also request zero obstruction from Bryce in this process or from anyone else for that matter.

2. Below are only estimates of what will be done by one of my Top coders that I use for Development jobs/Hard/Soft Forks etc. and what he will charge up front for this fix. His name is Matt.

Matt: These prices are estimates. I would like to know if there is anything missed, if anything needs to be done with deploying a server, and what time the work needs to be done within:

- Source code changes including changed block interval as a hard fork in the future, and DNS seed, including testing: 0.4btc
- Mac wallet compiled with Lion and higher support: 0.4btc
- Deployment of coin daemon on existing Debian 7 (other Linux possible but may incur extra) server: 0.3btc
- Deployment of coin daemon on new Debian 7 server, including server setup and provision of security details: 0.5btc
- Price does not include server maintenance.
- Discounts may apply if installation is done on multiple servers at once.
- Additional charges may be applicable where additional work is needed.
- Additional charge will be applicable if work is to be expedited.

1.6 BTC low estimate cost which covers Matt for his subcontracted work.

I would have Phil do the Windows Wallet. Phil usually charges around $100 in BTC but I have not heard back from Phil yet to confirm this but expect to by the end of the day today.

Hard Fork; Time frame- 4 days start to finish (Matt has a day job) If a shorter time frame is needed this can be done but he will charge more.

First we would need the 1.6 BTC up front sent to Matt the coder. Then send up front $100 in BTC to phil for the Mac Wallet

We would request ahead of time full answers to a few needed questions from Bryce and Mr. Sengbe (Primarily regarding servers etc.)

We would then request that Bryce steps back temporarily and does not obstruct us in completing our task.

We start;

Day 4 we notify the the community and pool owners that the updated source code is available on Github while simultaneously posting the new technical data in the OP thread under norcalanon707.

Once I determine that all pools are running on the correct fork plus confirmation from them including confirmation from solo miners in the thread that they are locating blocks with a thumbs up approval from both I then contact Mr. Sengbe of GamerholicCoin that the job is complete and for Bryce to step back in and take over full ongoing management of the coin.

I will make myself available to deal with any issues however any repairs or updates both Matt and Phil will need to be paid upfront once I determine what the issue is. We stand behind our work but the staff will need to be paid up front for any fixes.

For all of this I will do myself free of charge. The prices above just cover my staff. You ask yourselves why am I doing this?

One reason is because I said my services would be free of charge in the beginning. Second is because if I can pull this off successfully Mr. Sengbe of GamerholicCoin has a development job for me regarding a Medical Coin accepted already by as many as 150 Board Certified Medical Doctors in Harlem. This Medical Coin can do great things for people that need good quality medical care and for the doctors that deserve to be paid well for doing what they took an oath to do and that is to treat patients properly with dignity and respect and cause no harm. This coin is very important to Mr. Sengbe and also to myself.

About Myself:

I have been involved with BitCoin since 2011. I used to run a BitCoin blog that is no longer online. I have a 5+ POD Rating from Chris Taylor The 'CryptoAsian'. I am registered with FinCEN. My training and education as a developer has been an ongoing process for well over a year now. I have worked on the development teams of a handful of coins at one capacity or another. I have 24/7 access to some of the Top Veteran Developers in this Business. If I have trouble figuring something out I go to them and have an answer immediately wether I like their conclusion or not. These people are not easy on me and I have had to work very hard to obtain standing.

I have actually only developed one coin myself so far. This coin I developed on a shoestring with a zero premine. It is a coin that is geographically targeted for Latin America with an emphasis on Argentina whom the great people there are in desperate need of proper CryptoCurrency Education. I hoped that through this coin the people who have yet to hear of BitCoin could finally learn about it through a coin that is easier to understand since BitCoin has no translation. The coin is 'Nuevo BitCentavo Electrónico' which basically means the new electric penny.

I figured that was far more palatable for people in Latin America in the small cities and such to understand and not resist if it was only BitCoin that they were to hear of. So  Being from California I have plenty of friends from Mexico and they all loved the idea of a Latin American coin. 'BitCentavo' is still a young coin with lots of potential but has yet to make down to Latin America to any extent to brag about. It trades in the LTC Market at Cryptex.biz where there are many buy orders.

Everything I have covered about myself can be verified at the bitcentavo.com website including a link to my 5+ POD Rating from the 'CryptoAsian'. I will notify Chris Taylor of my intent here since I make it a point to keep him fully informed regarding any and all of my work as a developer. I do not claim to be more than I am and I very much prefer to keep a very low profile in regards to everything I do in this capacity.

Please do not FUD me because I am not very experienced in countering it. If anyone has an issue with me please send me a PM or contact me at norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com or Skype- bitcentavo or face to face in Sacramento California. I ask for the same of any member of my development team as they would only be here to do the job they are hired to do and not be subjected to answering any unreasonable questions or have to defend themselves. Any and all issue would need to come to me and I make myself available around the clock to any and all of you people that are part of the great community and historic coin project.

I don't read PMs here and I've never received an email from you that I can recall.

I'm not impressed by the Proof of Developer system because it can be and has been too easily gamed by bad actors.  They don't like to admit this, but they cannot argue it has not happened.

Coins are DACs.  We launched a coin specific to the parameters and business use case described to us by our client over many, many hours of conversation.  That someone is soliciting for more developers isn't a bad thing. That's what gives coins a long lifespan.  The code was released open source per our client's instructions for just that reason.

Anything else is simply grandstanding for the forums and I ignore it.

Nobody needs permission to work on a Blocktech coin that is open source.  That's what open source means.  Do as you please.

If people spend more time on the forums whining and bitching while claiming to have the requisite knowledge *instead* of fixing the problems then their alleged "expertise" speaks for itself.

That's not a criticism of you specifically, but of this thread and those who mistakenly view themselves as competitors to our business simply because they can hash a genesis block.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
folhowk

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:14:22 PM

I don't read PMs here and I've never received an email from you that I can recall.

I'm not impressed by the Proof of Developer system because it can be and has been too easily gamed by bad actors.  They don't like to admit this, but they cannot argue it has not happened.

Coins are DACs.  We launched a coin specific to the parameters and business use case described to us by our client over many, many hours of conversation.  That someone is soliciting for more developers isn't a bad thing. That's what gives coins a long lifespan.  The code was released open source per our client's instructions for just that reason.

Nobody needs permission to work on a Blocktech coin that is open source.  That's what open source means.  Do as you please.

If people spend more time on the forums whining and bitching while claiming to have the requisite knowledge *instead* of fixing the problems then their alleged "expertise" speaks for itself.

That's not a criticism of you specifically, but of this thread and those who mistakenly view themselves as competitors to our business simply because they can hash a genesis block.

I'm sorry Bryce but it is hard to believe that this agreement between you and the company is legitimate, knowing that your ties with the Coinmarkets Cartel run deep.  The idea of this coin is great, but no way in hell I'm touching it with the cartel as deeply entrenched in this coin as they are.  This whole thing reeks of a classic Cartel bait and switch premine pump and dump.
coinweaver (OP)

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:18:06 PM

I'm sorry Bryce but it is hard to believe that this agreement between you and the company is legitimate, knowing that your ties with the Coinmarkets Cartel run deep.  The idea of this coin is great, but no way in hell I'm touching it with the cartel as deeply entrenched in this coin as they are.  This whole thing reeks of a classic Cartel bait and switch premine pump and dump.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:37:36 PM

Why do you keep calling me a competitor? Several of my coins have reached multi million dollar market caps. This coin is nothing to me lol

Pssst...it's not one minute blocks

For it being "nothing" to you, you are sure spending a lot of time here trying to get some business.

Meanwhile, staking GHC like a boss!

When you get where I am in life you have a lot of free time

What the hell are you talking about, get business? I posted that github parameters do not match OP. If you had the SLIGHTEST ability to check code it is glaringly obvious that what you are mining is not what is posted in the OP. A fool and his money are soon parted I guess. Hope you have strong shoulders to support a large bag

I never solicited, offered, or asked for anything. You must have me confused with someone else...

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:24:27 AM

Why do you keep calling me a competitor? Several of my coins have reached multi million dollar market caps. This coin is nothing to me lol

For it being "nothing" to you, you are sure spending a lot of time here trying to get some business.

What the hell are you talking about, get business? I posted that github parameters do not match OP. If you had the SLIGHTEST ability to check code it is glaringly obvious that what you are mining is not what is posted in the OP. A fool and his money are soon parted I guess. Hope you have strong shoulders to support a large bag

I never solicited, offered, or asked for anything. You must have me confused with someone else...

tell em' SPOTS  ...  btw it looks like someone is gonna do something here good news hope u bring spots in. he is honest and a well RESPECTED forum member not a JOKE like detractors to his posts ... hahhaha

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
USEcoincommunity

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:10:39 PM

Actually, you offered to (in your words) fix the code.
USEcoincommunity

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:11:50 PM

All this needless infighting and bickering. I'd rather use this thread to talk about important things, like Gamerholic's future development of their website, coin promotions, and tournaments.  I'm a crypto-enthusiast, AND a gamer, which makes me x2 as excited about this project Smiley
Hulk Hobo

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:43:14 PM

Well I'm glad this got constructive ... lol

But anyways, wondering whether Gamerholic has any input in all of this.
jebus911

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:50:27 AM

Well I'm glad this got constructive ... lol

But anyways, wondering whether Gamerholic has any input in all of this.

Hopefully not. The only posts from them on BCT should be announcements.
Hulk Hobo

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:10:23 AM

Fair enough. Smiley
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:29:21 AM

GamerHolicCoin is on Bittrex fellas : https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GHC

jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:37:50 AM

how do i get my coins out of stake?? they are stuck their :/
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:41:40 AM

Just wait for the confirmations.
Takes a while.

pvnamk19

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:53:16 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 02:15:54 AM by pvnamk19

GamerHolicCoin is on Bittrex fellas : https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GHC
Cheap like rubbish; keep for playing game instead.
Edit: no one sell so far  Grin Grin
bitass

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:26:44 AM

when is the next updates on this coin?
jebus911

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

In the wallet:

Settings -> Options -> Reserve.

Put the reserve higher than your total, when your coins are done staking, they wont again
pvnamk19

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:28:05 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 06:51:29 AM by pvnamk19

The first time in cryptocurency history, 1 GHC = 1 BTC  Grin
DATE                                    BUY/SELL              BID/ASK          TOTAL UNITS (GHC)            TOTAL COST (BTC)
10/09/2014 10:23:35 AM    SELL                         1.00000000   0.00050000                    0.00050000
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:01:44 PM

so is this dead now ghc team has had no word on this  im feeling saddened by this whole thing what a shame this could be big

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:42:59 PM

so is this dead now ghc team has had no word on this  im feeling saddened by this whole thing what a shame this could be big

News and updates coming soon....

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
USEcoincommunity

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

News and updates coming soon....

Don't let the trolls get to you. Gamers in the cryptocurrency community (like myself!) are patiently/excitedly waiting for the developments of how you're going to integrate GHC into your site. As a long-time League of Legends player (go C9!), I am excited to be able to use the GHC I mined to buy RP on your website! Smiley

Keep up the good work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: