Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing World Wide Lottery Using Bitcoins  (Read 8992 times)
WinWSL

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:13:49 PM

I signed up and my username is: lucky007. Good luck guys! Wink

thanks Canary for you support and congrats on winning the other night. i added 5 more free plays to your account for the promotion of buy 5 and the 6th we buy for you!!!

this promotion is good for everyone until we decide to stop it. Please just email us after you buy your tickets, for every 5 you buy we give you 1.. so if you buy 20, we will give you 4!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WinWSL

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:15:18 PM

how to play world wide lottery ?

Punggawa, please just email support at   support@winwsl.com  and they will walk you through.  Also if you go to   winwsl.com  and click on the tutorials page we have a step by step video showing how to create an account, add funds and play the World Super Lotto!! 

canary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:49:12 PM

I signed up and my username is: lucky007. Good luck guys! Wink

thanks Canary for you support and congrats on winning the other night. i added 5 more free plays to your account for the promotion of buy 5 and the 6th we buy for you!!!

this promotion is good for everyone until we decide to stop it. Please just email us after you buy your tickets, for every 5 you buy we give you 1.. so if you buy 20, we will give you 4!!!

Thank you for the promotion, I liked it! Hope tonight is gonna be 'jackpot' night! Cheesy
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:56:30 PM

Just signed up under username jeffthebaker
WinWSL

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:42:45 PM

Just signed up under username jeffthebaker

jeffthebaker, welcome, and for the ongoing promotion i gave you two free plays and remember for every 5 you buy you get 1 for free!!  Sorry we added the free play a little late for this drawing in 20 minutes, but please get in on for Wednesday's drawing!!
canary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:36:51 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1JhFPR1xjweFAfqeK6snssyyU5J9tfxqCn

0.09 BTC is stolen from my WSL account, also 0.12 BTC from others I guess...

If you are the owner of other accounts please check your balance guys.

I was really liked that site, successful idea, having fun; but after this case I see that our accounts are not safe in there. If I win the lottery, there is no guarantee that I can keep the money until morning!
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:58:29 AM

I'm losing everything in lottery LOL!! But who cares, Now playing with BTC is even funnier.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
QuietBearBTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:35:16 PM

I was really liked that site, successful idea, having fun; but after this case I see that our accounts are not safe in there. If I win the lottery, there is no guarantee that I can keep the money until morning!

Why would you trust someone that steals the lottery idea from another site.  He claims he did not, but he does the same buy-in amount, offering bonus tickets, and states money is going to charity.  

You can not give away bonus tickets without the proven math.  Ask him for that.  He states they are licensed in Costa Rica, ask to see this license.  He stated that he has to black out the owners name, that is BS because the owners name is not on the business license.

The lotto game of the guy who they got the ideas from, shows his provably fair results in seconds. No chance what-so-ever to manipulate any numbers. He is licensed and shows his proof and has all of the correct licensing for his games.

As far as I can tell WinSQL is running this out of his basement in California, and should be shutdown.

As I stated in a previous post, Put up all of your info. Like your licensing, the way you "prove" your fairness and how your draws are performed and I will be happy to delete my posts. This is an easy promise to make, because I don't think you have any of what is required.

WinWSL

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 02:39:53 PM

WOAH  stop, nothing was stolen here... we are doing security updates to make sure all your money is safe. I already sent you an email to let you know this. Please do not go spreading rumors until you know what is going on. No one has lost any money here and we are going to keep doing updates to make sure it doesn't happen. We are doing some pretty serious security updates with some serious protocols, we are growing now as a company and want to make sure that everyone's money is safe and we can all continue to play happily and enjoy our lottery.

Canary please check your email, i am just awaiting your response to know where you want your coins deposited into...
WinWSL

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 02:55:17 PM

Why would you trust someone that steals the lottery idea from another site.  He claims he did not, but he does the same buy-in amount, offering bonus tickets, and states money is going to charity.  

You can not give away bonus tickets without the proven math.  Ask him for that.  He states they are licensed in Costa Rica, ask to see this license.  He stated that he has to black out the owners name, that is BS because the owners name is not on the business license.

The lotto game of the guy who they got the ideas from, shows his provably fair results in seconds. No chance what-so-ever to manipulate any numbers. He is licensed and shows his proof and has all of the correct licensing for his games.

As far as I can tell WinSQL is running this out of his basement in California, and should be shutdown.

As I stated in a previous post, Put up all of your info. Like your licensing, the way you "prove" your fairness and how your draws are performed and I will be happy to delete my posts. This is an easy promise to make, because I don't think you have any of what is required.

Show me Quinto's paperwork with the owner's name... The sale of satoshidice was anonymous, why? because the beauty of cryptocurrency is anonymity. All of our players use aliases because they enjoy staying anonymous. I don't understand your obsession with knowing who we are personally. Yes we are registered in Cost Rica legally, I think this information is public, if your that serious about finding out our identity why don't you go hire a private investigator in Costa Rica and im sure they can tell you in a a couple hours... It's really not that big of a deal, what does our identity have to do with our game play?
   As far as charity, we were going to do that, then we realized there is enough charity on this planet, and we feel like we should take a small house fee of less than 2% and the rest, all of the rest shall be paid back to the players. We are not greedy, we are not theives, we DO care about each of our players, we ARE passionate about our concept and we truly want to be the best we can be for us and the community.
  I don't care about Quinto, I didn't even know about them until you came on all of our social media blabbing about how we stole their concept, in fact just because we both use the name "lottery" doesn't mean our ideas are even close to each others...   Just because you use a deck of cards in blackjack doesn't mean you can call it poker...   
  We don't use a "provably fair" system, as you know this term has been invented for digital randomness, and since we are using LIVE manual randomness, we can not claim to be provably fair, kind of like a farmer who grows organically but is not allowed to market as certified organic because his method hasn't paid the fees set up by a modern system demanding a fee and a new term "certified" AKA "Provably" fair...    both are  fair (Organic)   just one uses a term coined by a need for it due to digitalization of the randomness.

I'm so sick of you prying into my threads and my YouTube etc... send us an email to  support@winwsl.com   and we will show you our paperwork if your dying to see it so bad, we really don't care as we are operating legally by the laws of Costa Rica, and we are also operating out of Costa Rica and you can verify this by our servers and ball machine feed.
WinWSL

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:04:16 PM

One more thing for today, as Canary said, all account balances right now are at 0.00, it will be like this for the next 24-48 hours, we are upgrading our wallet security and back-end security protocols and infrastructure. As we are quickly growing larger we realize the need to beef up our security. We are always striving to improve our site to make this the best online lottery possible. We have everyone's account info with the balances that were in there, if anyone has any concerns and wants to know EXACTLY what is going on please just email us at  support@winwsl.com with your account details (Username and if you had a balance) and we will respond within an hour or two today and give you the option to get your balance back to your personal wallet, or if you don't mind waiting 24-48 hours all accounts will be restored to what they were as of yesterday. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we at World Super Lotto always strive to be the best we can be for our community and our passion for what we do  Smiley
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:38:45 PM

We don't use a "provably fair" system, as you know this term has been invented for digital randomness, and since we are using LIVE manual randomness, we can not claim to be provably fair, kind of like a farmer who grows organically but is not allowed to market as certified organic because his method hasn't paid the fees set up by a modern system demanding a fee and a new term "certified" AKA "Provably" fair...    both are  fair (Organic)   just one uses a term coined by a need for it due to digitalization of the randomness.

I don't care or will comment about the rest of your post, but I will say that you can't claim being a "provably fair" system because you can't prove it mathematically that your draws are fair. It has nothing to do with "digital randomness" or a term that was invented for that purpose. It means what it says, that it is fair, and you can prove it beyond a shadow of any doubt, with a certainty that approaches 2+2=4. SHA512 just means that there is a 1 in 10^154 odds that the game is not fair, or in other words, it's more fair than getting hit by lightning several times in a row.

Farmers can market their stuff as organic if they did not use chemical fertilizers, regardless if they get approval from a government run department of agriculture or not, they just can't stamp it that way.

I can't really comment on the live manual randomness. Still, I wish you good luck to you and your lottery.

WinWSL

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:27:56 PM

I don't care or will comment about the rest of your post, but I will say that you can't claim being a "provably fair" system because you can't prove it mathematically that your draws are fair. It has nothing to do with "digital randomness" or a term that was invented for that purpose. It means what it says, that it is fair, and you can prove it beyond a shadow of any doubt, with a certainty that approaches 2+2=4. SHA512 just means that there is a 1 in 10^154 odds that the game is not fair, or in other words, it's more fair than getting hit by lightning several times in a row.

Farmers can market their stuff as organic if they did not use chemical fertilizers, regardless if they get approval from a government run department of agriculture or not, they just can't stamp it that way.

I can't really comment on the live manual randomness. Still, I wish you good luck to you and your lottery.

thanks Dabs... I just meant that term was invented with online gambling because before that it was not neccessary, i know what it means and we do not claim anywhere to be provably fair, we run our organization just like many national and state lotteries with jet powered ball picking machines. it is completely random, we always prove we are live and show you all the balls in the hopper waiting to drop, the camera is never cut while the drawing is happening.
  We don't claim to be provable fair and we don't want to go that route, we want the old school live drawing. And though it is not mathematically proven to be fair, we are just hoping that our community will learn to believe and trust in us. The truth is we will make a lot more money in the years to come with happy players and our players winning... We want you all to win because you win and the house still makes a small less than 2%...
  We are really passionate about what we do and will always answer any questions and are also totally open to any feedback anyone has to improve our game and your trust...
 Happy Sunday everyone Smiley
canary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:03:59 PM

Sorry for misunderstanding guys; but as I said the same to we should be informed before this maintenance. It's good to know, our money is not stolen and I'm happy about WinWSL Support Team's quick response about it. I just didn't see that quicker, because I was really busy today. Thank you Smiley
WinWSL

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 11:48:16 PM

Sorry for misunderstanding guys; but as I said the same to we should be informed before this maintenance. It's good to know, our money is not stolen and I'm happy about WinWSL Support Team's quick response about it. I just didn't see that quicker, because I was really busy today. Thank you Smiley

No problem Canary, we are just happy to have you as a satisfied and regular player, like i said before we are passionate about creating a safe and fun environment and we REALLY appreciate our regular players!
canary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:54:27 PM

Two-Factor Authentication, at the end! Now I can feel more secure and waiting for next drawing in an hour...
WinWSL

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:25:55 AM

Two-Factor Authentication, at the end! Now I can feel more secure and waiting for next drawing in an hour...

WOW congrats Canary!! What a win for you!

Amazing news for WSL!! We have massively upgraded security on all fronts. We can't go into specifics on exactly what we have done but we have a really strong security system in place now and all money has been deposited back on our players accounts.
  What we can tell you is on your end we have added the option for 2 Factor Authentication for all of our users, if you don't know what that is please click this link to find out! We will be posting a new totrial video soon on our tutorials page showing you exactly how to set it up!
  So not only is World Super Lotto system and server extremely well protected, now each of our players can take an extra security measure to secure their own personal WSL accounts! Go to you Account after log in, on the top there is a black srolling text box that instructs you to click there to set up your 2 Factor Authentication (2FA).  Here are the steps:
  1) Enable 2FA
  2) Create Nickname for account
  3) Generate Secret Key
  4) show QR Code
  5) Scan Qr Code with Google Authenticator or Authy on your smart phone
  6) Submit to save your settings
  7) That's it! Now log out and log back in to test
  8 ) Enter login name and password
  9) Then at next screen enter your One Time Code from your smartphone app..
  10) Play and win WSL!!  that's it!

Thanks for bearing with us during our updates, we had a great drawing tonight and the user "Lucky007" was the only player to hit  3 of 5 netting him a whopping .3 Btc, not bad for a .001 Btc ticket!!
  You can watch the live drawing here! Make sure you get your tickets ASAP for the next drawing on Saturday, the Jackpot has increased to 6.1 Btc!! 

The promotion is still active...  For every 5 tickets you buy we will give you 1 on the house, so if you buy 100 we will add 20 free plays to your account! Also if you are a new player, just for registering we will give you 2 Free plays, just register and email us at  support@winwsl.com and let us know your user name and we will add the free plays.  Also for the buy 5 get 1 free promo you need to email us to let us know and we will add the free plays!
Jerome?

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:13:24 AM

That's it? No pictures no rules no? Be careful guys. If OP couldnt right more about his site, maybe he is not that serious about it. So we need to be careful.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
WinWSL

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:11:39 AM

That's it? No pictures no rules no? Be careful guys. If OP couldnt right more about his site, maybe he is not that serious about it. So we need to be careful.

haha, what are you talking about? have you even been to the site? We have had 11 drawings so far, all of them are posted on YouTube... Rules? did you read our FAQ? Quite a few members here have played and WON already... Seriously where did this post come and what are you referring to? did you just pop in this thread, forget to read the other pages or go to our site and then post this non sense comment based on my one recent post?

Maybe we have a miss-communication here? Can you please clarify what the point of your statement is?
canary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:59:58 AM

Yeah I won 0.30 BTC last night and I bought some new tickets for the next one. Waiting for new free plays Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: