Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One Anon coin to Rule them All !!  (Read 891 times)
Neosfan (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:55:16 PM

NEOSCOIN

The true anon coin out there and still new. aka NEOSCOIN

Been following cryptocoin already for a really long time and i just wanted to post this, Cause im so
excited about Neoscoin !!

ITs a Anon-coin with real of the chain coin sending untraceable and they say its gonna be even better
on v2 that will be released this week.

Also the Developer is just awesome he is friendly took the time to help me while we fixed it togheter on teamviewer.
While he did it he explained me a lot that even i felt like a develop genius !!!! Big hoera for Syntaks.

Also the new features promised at v2 will make this coin boom and give it such a boost.! I Just feel it and im happy i
could buy me some.

Cause lately the cryptocoins launched not all but a lot just dissapointed me so much , This coin made me smile again Cheesy.
And im looking foreward to it and following its every step.

If this coin wont be at least half the value of BTCD i dont understand this crypto world anymore.
Just wanna redirect people to there 2 official post and check the good revieuws.

FIRST THIS FOR NEOSCOIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ymriMhoj0

Second the link to there main post
first main post; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744291.0
Second main post; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757984.0

Guys before you say whats so special about this coin read there Whitepaper on there website,

And read there forum you will hear about many upcomming features, and they said they didnt say even a little
cause of copycats , what i really like !!

I Wish the dev's a lot of luck and fun in creating this financial independance Wink.

Kind Regards,
NeosFAN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:58:59 PM

Hey Neosfan,

Nice sell talk out there , but i totaly agree with you im happy was able to get some.

Also still undervalued , and deff. worth a couple 100k sat.

Give it 2 weeks then v2 will be launched and they will be on mintpal v2 from launch.

Thc for your support mate
Neosfan (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:01:31 PM

Btw this one suit much more to neos , listen to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CClOsC26Lw
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:03:27 PM

if this is what selling a coin looks like i think its time to get out of alts alltogether. 

ugh
Neosfan (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:08:52 PM

Haha im not from neoscoin, and im not selling anything , im just like that guy from the movie!

Super pumped up becaue there finaly is a good coin again.

Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:37:47 PM

Yes, I keep hearing this, but so far the only thing anyone seems to know about the arbitrush anontech are promises about 100% anonymity from people who doesn't know how it works, other than that it uses nodes.

Stake your claim when you have something to show, in the meantime i'll put my money on zerocoin.
ahmedshawezi

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:38:54 PM

Yes, I keep hearing this, but so far the only thing anyone seems to know about the arbitrush anontech are promises about 100% anonymity from people who doesn't know how it works, other than that it uses nodes.

Stake your claim when you have something to show, in the meantime i'll put my money on zerocoin.

Zerocoin? Which coin?

Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:57:57 PM

Zerocoin? Which coin?

Anoncoin. Take a look at the links in my sig.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: