Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BABBA D PREDICTIONS *** GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU LOOSE ***  (Read 813 times)
Babba D (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

yes my email is 49kasimk@gmail.com

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:22:28 PM

Hey everyone i am offering a service which i think none is giving right now !!!

I will predict a cricket match and you bet on that event

now there are 2 things

1- IF YOU WIN ( EVERYTIME PROBABLY )

you have to give me 50%of winnings

2 - IF YOU LOOSE ( RARELY )

you will get 25% of your loss from me

we both agree to pay the money before loose and before win to a escrow ( escrow will recieve a positive feedback in return )

FUNDS I HAVE TO COVER YOUR LOSSES RIGHT NOW - 0.05 ( SO BET MAX 0.2 ON MY PREDICTION )

How to start ?

Reply here - " i want a prediction for match on date - xx/xx/xxxx "

only cricket i give

then i reply you within 5 minutes the match and my prediction now u decide u want to bet or not , if you bet send the escrow 50% of winnings and i send escrow 25% of the amount u betting .

The escrow once confirmed both money recieved  u may bet and show me reciept ( only directbet.eu i accept )

SO AT FIRST WE NEED A ESCROW TO REPLY HERE SO WE CAN USE HIM/HER AS OUR MAIN ESCROW ( will recieve gifts from me ocassionly when i get profits )

ONCE AGAIN ONLY DIRECTBET.EU I ACCEPT

BetMoose

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:34:39 PM

For your escrow solution - you can set this up on https://www.betmoose.com/bets - if you want to create a private bet please PM me we can help with that too.

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:37:04 PM

cool, just trying to work the advantages out here Huh
Babba D (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:37:41 AM

For your escrow solution - you can set this up on https://www.betmoose.com/bets - if you want to create a private bet please PM me we can help with that too.

Thanks but i need a escrow here ....

Babba D (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:39:05 AM

cool, just trying to work the advantages out here Huh

I didn't got you , extremely sorry .

BetMoose

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:21:05 PM

We would be happy to escrow here as well. We can create a multi-sig or public address for use if you want to keep all the betting within the thread here.

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
Babba D (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:25:42 PM

We would be happy to escrow here as well. We can create a multi-sig or public address for use if you want to keep all the betting within the thread here.

sure but lets get some bettors Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: