Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:50:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - InkWayCoin (LKNX) - Earn LKNX by Mining TX-fees - Now in PoS/PoW TX  (Read 18601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:02:02 PM

How is it going? Any news here at all?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
degold

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:46:31 PM

How is it going? Any news here at all?

Don't know, but I am not seeing hype for InkWayCoin.

■██████ PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:26:21 PM

Well that will change by those who make it change. I am out there telling everybody
about the huge potential this Crypto Commodity has.

If you can't see the true value of a Crypto Commodity backed by Hard Goods well
I don't know what to say.

Go get some LKNX before we buy it all ourselves.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:56:21 AM

Well that will change by those who make it change. I am out there telling everybody
about the huge potential this Crypto Commodity has.

If you can't see the true value of a Crypto Commodity backed by Hard Goods well
I don't know what to say.

Go get some LKNX before we buy it all ourselves.
That's very good advice.. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
3angle (OP)

Activity: 224

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:55:31 PM

Greene Concepts INC. LKEN is performing good on Nasdaq today - up 50 % - When InkWayCoin was launched the price of the stock was much lower.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/lken

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:05:41 PM

I see only 81 people have seen this video that go into the details of the quality of the Ink that InkWay USA produces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXN3y3hIv-c

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 06:58:56 AM

Don´t forget to join the CC tomorrow!!

LKEN Conference Call, Time, & Dial-in Numbers:

Saturdays @ 9am PST/12pm EST

Conference Call Phone Number 805.399.1200
Conference Call PIN Number: 166921#

SKYPE CALLERS - For international callers using Skype,
please add "freeconferencecallhd.8053991200" to your list
of contacts. At the scheduled date and time of the conference call, select the contact above and click "Call".

If you would like to hear the previous week's conference call, you may dial 805.399.1299 PIN# 166921#.

The calls offer information related to company happenings and includes the CEO - Lenny Greene, the Director of Distributor Success - Robert Blakely, and the International Director - Tore Eikeland.

joinmicah

Activity: 81
Merit: 16

Crypto-Commodities are the People's Money!

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:04:14 PM

New Meeting
• 1. Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone on Sat, Oct 4, 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
o https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/903045813

• 2. Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You'll sound best with a headset. You can also call in using your telephone.
o United States (Long distance): +1 (571) 317-3112

Access Code: 903-045-813
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the session

• Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

This is the Correct Meeting Information.

We made a mistake posting the old meeting room.
adsactly

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 06:09:30 PM

Buy and Hold LKNX don't wait for our marketing team to sell all the Ink ourselves.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

adsactly

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:55:21 AM

I am promoting InkWay LKNX everywhere I can anybody that believe the Ink Industry
is charging way to much.

Help get the word out with LKNX we will share the wealth with you when we get a few
big WHALES on board with us.

The price of Photo Quality Printer Ink is far too expensive we need to come
together to help reduce the cost of ink and make a decent income in the process.

Many of the people here are waiting for InkWay to say something that shows they
are truly behind InkWay LKNX will be wondering where all the LKNX went.

We have companies that are already interested in purchasing Ink in Bulk Amounts.

We don't just accept BITCOIN for the LKNX we also accept LITECOIN. Contact us if you
are interested in acquiring some LKNX today!

adsactly

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:26:41 PM

Please help us get the word out about InkWay USA we would like to get some more help from the BTC Talk community we are willing to give everybody here that helps us get the word out about this many rewards. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out with this project.

Don't be afraid to buy lots of LKNX it is backed by 1.5 Million Dollars in High Quality Ink and we will all be able to exchange LKNX for various products and services InkWay USA will have available at their market place.

Help us make the Amazon for Ink. Amazon has their Books our Flagship Product is Ink we won't stop here we will have 3D Printers, Office Supplies, Printers, Ink Toners and much more help us stock our shop and get extremely High Quality Printer Ink in the process.

InkWay USA will be spending several millions to run a massive Internet, Radio, Television Marketing Campaign that will go GLOBAL ALL over the world.

This is Expensive Ink because it is HIGH Quality and you can't find this in Ink in the Stores in fact InkWay Manufactures this Ink in the USA. 

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:36:32 PM

Please help us get the word out about InkWay USA we would like to get some more help from the BTC Talk community we are willing to give everybody here that helps us get the word out about this many rewards. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out with this project.

Don't be afraid to buy lots of LKNX it is backed by 1.5 Million Dollars in High Quality Ink and we will all be able to exchange LKNX for various products and services InkWay USA will have available at their market place.

Help us make the Amazon for Ink. Amazon has their Books our Flagship Product is Ink we won't stop here we will have 3D Printers, Office Supplies, Printers, Ink Toners and much more help us stock our shop and get extremely High Quality Printer Ink in the process.

InkWay USA will be spending several millions to run a massive Internet, Radio, Television Marketing Campaign that will go GLOBAL ALL over the world.

This is Expensive Ink because it is HIGH Quality and you can't find this in Ink in the Stores in fact InkWay Manufactures this Ink in the USA. 
I would like to try to come up with a good deal for our QBK bagholders s I will be in touch tomorrow. We are always looking to get some good deals for our QBK friends.. This is a great coin and we all should have it in our portfolio.

QBK TEAM.  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:36:36 PM

I would like to try to come up with a good deal for our QBK bagholders s I will be in touch tomorrow. We are always looking to get some good deals for our QBK friends.. This is a great coin and we all should have it in our portfolio.

QBK TEAM.  Wink

Always good with new partnerships, let´s connect Smiley

WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:32:56 PM

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:26:44 PM

adsactly

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 10:25:02 PM

Looks like Inkway Coin is going up slowly but surely!

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:24:03 AM

Blog post coming today for Inkway.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 11:22:42 AM

Yes, those who have traded this professionally have made 100 % returns two times the past week and few days.

this is the kind of volatility that traders like,

tell all your friends to get some.  Smiley

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:10:20 PM

Yes, those who have traded this professionally have made 100 % returns two times the past week and few days.

this is the kind of volatility that traders like,

tell all your friends to get some.  Smiley

WOW this is so awesome, way to go.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

Here is my first Blog Review for INKWAY COIN.. more to come as more news develops..   Wink

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/09/altcoin-review-inkway-coin-lknx-marking-its-way-through-the-cryptosphere/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █