Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - InkWayCoin (LKNX) - Earn LKNX by Mining TX-fees - Now in PoS/PoW TX  (Read 18601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3angle (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:58:36 AM

Alright - We are now doing the second coin-offering at 37 000 satoshi, this time we´ll let it stay there for a couple of days so that you get a good chance to get invested. Hopefully you have learned a lot during these few weeks we have been on the market with InkWayCoin.

Get them here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LKNX

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:14:26 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 08:37:10 AM by Bittzy78

Alright - We are now doing the second coin-offering at 37 000 satoshi, this time we´ll let it stay there for a couple of days so that you get a good chance to get invested. Hopefully you have learned a lot during these few weeks we have been on the market with InkWayCoin.

I have been following for a few days but have never commented yet..

Could you please explain this statement further? It indicates that Bittrex is letting you do a continued ICO at various times instead of destroying unsold coins. Are you saying that Bittrex has changed the rules for you or.. heck, I am not sure what you are really saying, please explain more.

Or are you saying that this is you (below) selling for a couple of days?

ASK (BTC)          SIZE (LKNX)                TOTAL (BTC)             SUM (BTC)
0.00037000     960753.87866467               355.4789              355.4789

At the time that I am posting this there are only 0.369 BTC in buys posted on the buy side. It just seems strange that you want to sell over 300 in BTC while the buy support isn't even at 1 BTC.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:37:06 AM

Could you please explain this statement further? It indicates that Bittrex is letting you do a continued ICO at various times instead of destroying unsold coins. Are you saying that Bittrex has changed the rules for you or.. heck, I am not sure what you are really saying, please explain more.

InkWayCoin is a Futures-Market for InkWay-INK, it is not like the traditional ICO´s where everyone buys in one time and then destroy the remaining coins and leave it up to faith and hope what happens and nobody is responsible.

InkWayCoin is a different financial instrument with recurring cycles, closely monitored and analyzed for future development and integration of crypto-technology into established institutions.

1 coin = 1 milliliter of high octane high quality professional photo-ink that is used in printers worldwide every day. The price of Printer-INK changes also accordingly as the price of chemistry used to create INK is also individually traded in other markets on commodity exchanges and clearing houses around the world (traditional commodity/futures trading, floor-trading, open outcry and all that)

at any time you can call in your order to InkWay USA and convert your coins into INK and have it shipped to your store or webshop from the closest distributor.

The INK-business is a billion-dollar industry, if InkWay do success distributing it over crypto peer2peer, other nasdaq and nyse companies will follow with their futures-market products (is my idea) and when they come, I hope to be the one to create their coins and lead them into the corridors of crypto-land Wink

Now stop watching and start investing Smiley

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:42:06 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 09:54:58 AM by Bittzy78

InkWayCoin is a Futures-Market for InkWay-INK, it is not like the traditional ICO´s where everyone buys in one time and then destroy the remaining coins and leave it up to faith and hope what happens and nobody is responsible.

InkWayCoin is a different financial instrument with recurring cycles, closely monitored and analyzed for future development and integration of crypto-technology into established institutions.

1 coin = 1 milliliter of high octane high quality professional photo-ink that is used in printers worldwide every day. The price of Printer-INK changes also accordingly as the price of chemistry used to create INK is also individually traded in other markets on commodity exchanges and clearing houses around the world (traditional commodity/futures trading, floor-trading, open outcry and all that)

at any time you can call in your order to InkWay USA and convert your coins into INK and have it shipped to your store or webshop from the closest distributor.

The INK-business is a billion-dollar industry, if InkWay do success distributing it over crypto peer2peer, other nasdaq and nyse companies will follow with their futures-market products (is my idea) and when they come, I hope to be the one to create their coins and lead them into the corridors of crypto-land Wink

Sorry dude, I just can't wrap my brain around printer ink as being a commodity. If that were the case then almost any product that you find in the Wal-Mart electronics department could be classified as the same. You have very recently started two other coins.. why are we supposed to believe that you are 100% behind this coin and everything you say is the truth? You do understand that Pinksheets CEOs are kinda on the lower end of the food chain as far as CEOs go.

I am just trying to nail down what you are really doing here..

Are you saying that these refill kits are a commodity because they have ink in them?

http://investorshub.advfn.com/Greene-Concepts-Inc-LKEN-4536/

There are other things you guys are involved with as well ... do investors also get a piece of those pies?

I guess these kits go for less on ebay (below) than on your website ( http://inkwayusa.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_96&product_id=4145) or the freeink4life site (http://www.inkonline.net/Inkjet-Refill-Systems/Free-Ink-4-Life/Freeink4life-Refill-System.html).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/InkJet-Refill-Kit-for-HP-Canon-Lexmark-Systems-New-in-carrying-case-/251433530110?pt=US_Ink_Refills_Kits&hash=item3a8a9b32fe

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:12:46 PM

Sorry dude, I just can't wrap my brain around printer ink as being a commodity. If that were the case then almost any product that you find in the Wal-Mart electronics department could be classified as the same. You have very recently started two other coins.. why are we supposed to believe that you are 100% behind this coin and everything you say is the truth? You do understand that Pinksheets CEOs are kinda on the lower end of the food chain as far as CEOs go.

Are you saying that these refill kits are a commodity because they have ink in them?

There are other things you guys are involved with as well ... do investors also get a piece of those pies?

I guess these kits go for less on ebay (below) than on your website ( http://inkwayusa.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_96&product_id=4145) or the freeink4life site (http://www.inkonline.net/Inkjet-Refill-Systems/Free-Ink-4-Life/Freeink4life-Refill-System.html).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/InkJet-Refill-Kit-for-HP-Canon-Lexmark-Systems-New-in-carrying-case-/251433530110?pt=US_Ink_Refills_Kits&hash=item3a8a9b32fe

hmm, better you call in on the conference call tomorrow and ask all those questions to InkWay directly, ofc we will stick with the project as long as InkWay needs us, the coin is performing great technically, it has performed well in the marketplace after the first offering and now we have a second offering as promised.

INK as any other tradable goods is a commodity.

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:17:06 AM

Or are you saying that this is you (below) selling for a couple of days?

ASK (BTC)          SIZE (LKNX)                TOTAL (BTC)             SUM (BTC)
0.00037000     960753.87866467               355.4789              355.4789

At the time that I am posting this there are only 0.369 BTC in buys posted on the buy side. It just seems strange that you want to sell over 300 in BTC while the buy support isn't even at 1 BTC.

Yeah, there where a couple of n00b-idiots who managed to make a local fudstorm and scared away some easily scared investors, basically screaming scam-scam-scam and making everyone nervous, that is why you see those micro-dumps below 37,000 satoshi and no buy-support right now.

It happens, we´ll just refine our presentation, team up with some stronger peers and make some serious moves later.

Just because someone could not hold on to their coins for more then six hours does not mean we are going anywhere but forward and upwards with this project, and ofc - people are free to watch and free to join.

as InkWay has promised, they wont sell more coins to the market then the market can support, and right now the market has a great chance to learn the company and get to know its potential.

InkWay is a great way to make money, and InkWay has several ways of making money using InkWayCoin as the token of the trade.

... to be continued

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

was doing a google search and found this website: http://www.tonerbuyer.com/

Get Up to $22 Each for Empty Printer Cartridges
Get Top Dollar for Your New Printer Cartridges and Supplies, Too

Is this a crazy printer-market or what??

lol  Grin

adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 07:53:39 PM

There are many more benefits that InkWay USA will share with their Investors we are also
exploring special bonuses for those holding LKNX in their Wallet.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
thes3cr3t1

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:15:20 PM

There are many more benefits that InkWay USA will share with their Investors we are also

Let's hope they do it quick cos there aint much happening here, I check this thread every morning and not 1 single new post. 0 buy support.
no141

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:04:00 AM

So there is a need of a lot of suckers investors to pay for ink they will never receive?

This seems to be a way to have a one time inventory cost buyout, thus increasing actual stockholders profits due to the better balance sheet. If enough suckers investors buy in, buy the stock...

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:24:09 AM

Let's hope they do it quick cos there aint much happening here, I check this thread every morning and not 1 single new post. 0 buy support.

We just sold INK for 15 BTC today in the bulk-market, worth 75 BTC in the retail-market over the counter.

If you run a computer-store flipping components and shelf-ware, you know what regular recurring profit-cycles are, and how the factory->Distribution->retailer cycle normally works.

There is a reason retailers some times have to announce that they are sold out of certain products - then the customer ask - "when do you get more" - and the answer may be a few days, weeks or longer time if they do not keep up with user-demand.

Well - InkWayCoin is a special token, and InkWay uses it between themselves and their distributors.

You can say that InkWayCoin is a new way for them/you to secure delivery, if you bought InkWayCoin today - great, you are part of a money-making-team that deal in a commodity and is making money - more money probably then other people who do not participate, but yeah - you don´t have to park your Bitcoins in the bottom of the buy-wall for flash, only people who truly don´t understand this product do such a thing, and end up with nothing more but waste of time.

InkWay is very conscious on their business, that is why you have investor and retailer call-in numbers with staff ready to execute all orders coming in every day, that is why you will see buy-walls and sell-walls arise at the right prices at undisclosed hours because business has been made, and trades are executed.

Instead of sending cheques and bank-wire money from around the world, they now have started using crypto - saves everyone a lot of money and a lot of time.

Ask a secretary in a company how much money she spend on INK or Toner every month - should be listed under "Office Supplies" in their spreadsheet.

I´m pretty sure you can get her a much better deal and make a ton of money doing it.

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:44:27 AM

you guys own the ink printer?
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:02:06 AM

?

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 04:47:47 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 05:17:31 PM by 3angle

MANDATORY WALLET UPGRADE TO 1.0.1.2 QT OCT 19th 2014

Source-Code: https://mega.co.nz/#!Xt1mBKZB!4JSjz5_N1OBUmJLPR42jgOW9J8MDFIJcnvfa-dpYAaQ

Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!b4llUawZ!rr1jGyicfOl8xRSx-tRWr18xoNo5SnfpQ3E6saTTsR4

Mac-Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!W9FXgZTa!SglD9geFIPQmOQ9tskSnhGISw9tODakgZBCLFpQBd50

Let the wallet stake for a few hours after you upgrade

adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:18:13 PM

I think I know what you mean @RonMank

InkWay USA actually Manufactures their own Ink they have a Factory.
So yes they do own the Ink Printer.

I hope that answers your question.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:27:42 AM

"Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make money, do your due diligence on LKNX and LKEN, and the reason we should believe in both is very simple - LKEN will sell and manufacture INK, which will be traded in the LKNX-markets completely based on true supply & demand - LKNX can at any time be cashed out to INK or to CASH - making LKNX the first true hardcore crypto-futures-market-coin - a model we all believe in."

is also possible to change LKNX in LKEN?

Thanks.
finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:49:17 PM

"Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make money, do your due diligence on LKNX and LKEN, and the reason we should believe in both is very simple - LKEN will sell and manufacture INK, which will be traded in the LKNX-markets completely based on true supply & demand - LKNX can at any time be cashed out to INK or to CASH - making LKNX the first true hardcore crypto-futures-market-coin - a model we all believe in."

is also possible to change LKNX in LKEN?

Thanks.

Or how to change LKNX in cash?
degold

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:21:24 PM

Do you know why LKNX did not succeed or community did not accepted.
Because there is no marketing regarding LKNX coins.

■██████ PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 03:32:32 AM

Alright, we have solved the problems with the stuck PoS-blocks by adding PoW-verification on transactions to make the coin a hybrid in case PoS-nodes go cold-storage in the weekend we will be able to pull the chain again just by mining with a few GPU´s.

Here are the new set of wallets, they have also been updated in the OP.

win: https://mega.co.nz/#!bYYR3BCB!HLR0jcu-J80Q-i9rGQYT5My3tp436GGbb0EuGa-P-v0
mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!XJx2HDSQ!7cTH6T3_lzHNhydE5lOhUCWGFBzOo9tLN8CgP6YT2Fw
src: https://mega.co.nz/#!HV5FzDYS!8pxxTCNyyfN3wV3Cb973Rvr6FAXGGBgu0BLfu8hJh5I

Tnx Smiley

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:35:33 PM

Do you know why LKNX did not succeed or community did not accepted.
Because there is no marketing regarding LKNX coins.

They want to take things slow and educational.

Its OK.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: