Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CraigsCoin scam  (Read 1557 times)
kcog1 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:41:52 PM

The developer for craigscoin was previously the dev for minerals coin although he preferred to call himself the "PR guy". He sold out and bailed on that coin just like he will probably do again with craigscoin. If you try posting anything in the craigscoin ANN about him being the dev for minerals coin previously, the comment gets deleted immediately since the thread is self moderated. I feel bad for anyone who bought into this coin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:56:20 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 02:22:06 PM by roslinpl

The developer for craigscoin was previously the dev for minerals coin although he preferred to call himself the "PR guy". He sold out and bailed on that coin just like he will probably do again with craigscoin. If you try posting anything in the craigscoin ANN about him being the dev for minerals coin previously, the comment gets deleted immediately since the thread is self moderated. I feel bad for anyone who bought into this coin...

Truth is that all criticism is deleted very fast by the CraigsDev ...

Yesterday I was trying to say something over there ... but two of my posts were deleted in a minute ...

My posts which were deleted:

1st post:
Do you know why I don't like ICO?

I will tell you.... At first coins are sold for some specific price like 1444 bits.
Then, suddenly after ICO is over and the market begins - you can buy same coin at lower price than ICO was sold.

So ... why to invest into ICO ?? To see how you are losing money ? 30% in a day. Good deal.
Better let others buy ICO and when the market is on - you can buy from them at lower price.
What is very funny indeed ...

This is like trading in Settlers Online ...

I don't say "this is not fair!"... this is just how it is.

I have idea! If anyone want to make another ICO coin - sell your coin for 1 bit. Yes - 1bit per 1 ICO coin.

Then you have huge chance to make the price go higher after ICO is over and trading is on.

Quote from: OP
If this ICO will reach a certain goal I will leave my full time job and dedicate 100% of my time to this project.
-seems like a long way to go ...

2nd:

OH very nice.

Seems like dev can't take the criticism...

I didn't told anything wrong and my post were deleted my the owner of this self moderated thread.

If the dev can't take any criticism this coin is worthless. He will delete every post which will say ANYTHING wrong about ICO coins.

Good bye. I am out from here. Good luck.

Yes.. Craigs Coin seems a scam or at least immature.
kcog1 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:49:05 PM

I must say, he really does have a knack for moderating a thread! I posted at different times of the day and both times my posts were deleted almost immediately!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:52:07 PM

I don't know about this one, but a good default position is to assume all alt-coins are a scam. I don't know why you guys mess with them?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:09:11 PM

I don't know about this one, but a good default position is to assume all alt-coins are a scam. I don't know why you guys mess with them?

Yes well....

Perhaps you are right.

I don't buy alt-coins ... I bought just a few and I hold only one alt-coin Smiley (BSY) ...
I am earning them from bounties ... usually when I hold them to make better profit Smiley at the end I see --%.

That's why I don't buy alt-coins.

Sometimes I trade during the night some chosen coin which looks for me like it is going up. But next day in most of the cases I trade them to BTC after even a little (5%) profit.

Alt-coins are very scam related.
Only few of those alts are worth keeping eye on it... A few from thousand Cheesy

Hocapoca

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:58:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE0_KrqNgiQ[/l]]Click Here [l]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE0_KrqNgiQ[/l]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: