Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] a cheap asic miner in the range of $20 and 50+ gh  (Read 722 times)
bdangles (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:44:00 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 02:12:57 PM by bdangles

yes i know i won't make my investment back. i have $20 to blow, I'm bored as hell, and i get free electricity so want to mess with a little knickknack

post your offers here
PMs will be ignored.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:07:38 AM

yes i know i won't make my investment back. i have $20 to blow, I'm bored as hell, and i get free electricity so want to mess with a little knickknack

post your offers here
PMs will be ignored.

As angry as others would be to gripe and grumble, this is a fair value request (seeing as others blew thousands on that much power last year).  Try to hit up craigslist OP, I bet you could find someone to haggle down.  That size only  == BFL singles so that's probably all you'll find.  For that $20 bucks, try to get someone to sell you an ASICminer Cube which is only 30GH but more likely to find someone to sell it to you.  IDK anyone with a bfl unit that would take that price unless they sold you the little jalapenos that are only 5GH which I would add are only good  as a coffee warmer and not as good as simply buying the bitcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: