Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kennyclaw

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:27:24 PM

If the pr company just waits longs enough they don't have to promote MNE no longer, because it will be dead.

If they already sold all or part of their coins they raped everyone from the beginning.

Why hire and pay pr company if you still don't have a working game?

If Michael terpin really screws this up, I think some people from this thread will put a bounty on his head...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:43:27 PM

If the pr company just waits longs enough they don't have to promote MNE no longer, because it will be dead.

If they already sold all or part of their coins they raped everyone from the beginning.

If Michael terpin really screws this up, I think some people from this thread will put a bounty on his head..

hmm. that's a shitty post there kennyclaw  Sad

I personally think it's perfect to wait before doing any marketing at the moment because if you re-read the OP, you will see the whole plan/ideas.
If you are really here for the long run, you should understand that it's better to get the Munne University ready and the Munne implementation in Munneproject first before going berserk with marketing, no? Don't forget that the targeted ppl for Munne isn't really the exchanges traders, but a totally fresh crowd, probably unaware right now about cryptocurrencies.  Also, why would mr. Terpin mess with its name by not delivering. that's insane to even think about that.
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:00:23 PM

If Michael terpin really screws this up, I think some people from this thread will put a bounty on his head..

I personally think it's perfect to wait before doing any marketing at the moment because if you re-read the OP, you will see the whole plan/ideas.
If you are really here for the long run, you should understand that it's better to get the Munne University ready and the Munne implementation in Munneproject first before going berserk with marketing, no? Don't forget that the targeted ppl for Munne isn't really the exchanges traders, but a totally fresh crowd, probably unaware right now about cryptocurrencies.  Also, why would mr. Terpin mess with its name by not delivering. that's insane to even think about that.

A good statement right there, alot of people speculate and that leads to more speculating Cheesy.  Munnecoin is valued extremely low, This is the time to buy more before the PR campain starts and before the bigger players notice this and Swoops it up and put up buywalls = no more cheap coins.

im going to buy another 5k now. Not going to wait for the train to pass this time.

silvapaso85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:02:39 PM

Is there any update on PR plan???

A good question. Would be nice to see some roadmap or whitepaper Wink
kennyclaw

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:12:40 PM

Everybody understand it's better to promote mne once features are operational, except the devs & obviously Terpin isn't rejecting your free BTC.

gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:18:27 PM

Everybody understand it's better to promote mne once features are operational, except the devs & obviously Terpin isn't rejecting your free BTC.
oh okay, I see now. You mean why paying for marketing in november ($6k) if there is no sign of marketing yet and that month is near end?
Well, I understand you now, and nobody knows why... and it's all about what i've mentionned 6-7 posts before (transparency, etc..)  
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:22:53 PM

Read this one http://marketing.about.com/cs/publicrelations/a/prplan6steps.htm 

That is for those that Don't understand why they paied now and havent seen anything yet Smiley.

Psss  a hint... It takes time to do proper marketing! when they are ready the will start to promote it  Wink

Mchrono (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:24:02 PM

Hi,

If I do not write a message in the forum, it is because we have nothing new to say. You have to understand the times the real world, we cant develop a platform in five days. We're working on Munne University, the preview version will be available in 7-10 days.

About munnetalk, we are installing google recaptcha and cleaning the spam.

About PR Firm, they've got a couple of news (bravenewcoins or bitcoinmagazine) but it's a long process, not instant magic.

Mchrono
Mchrono (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:46:03 PM

Hi again,

The forum is fixed and AGAIN move to munnetalk and get involved with the project (using comunne, reddit, munnetalk or report bugs on munneproject).

Mchrono
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:46:42 PM

Hi,

If I do not write a message in the forum, it is because we have nothing new to say. You have to understand the times the real world, we cant develop a platform in five days. We're working on Munne University, the preview version will be available in 7-10 days.

About PR Firm, they've got a couple of news (bravenewcoins or bitcoinmagazine) but it's a long process, not instant magic.

Mchrono

There are still plenty of people here who understand you, don't assume everyone wants a new development daily! I'm sure it can be pretty frustrating dealing with FUD and people doubting Munne, but as time goes on and Munne proves its ability, everything will adjust to how it should be!

I do think it will be important to have someone on the team (Mistercoin?) who is often able in this thread and on the forum (as I see he is!) to answer questions, and just connect with the community (general chit chat with us), it goes a long way even when there is nothing to update per say. Developing a coin is like running a daycare lol, you gotta keep the children (investors) happy or they will dump their coins. Keeping them happy basically means talking to them and giving them new shinny things to play with occasionally Tongue

Also it looks like Munne forum is gaining traction! I don't think we should stop posting here yet, but I don't mind if developer posts updates in Munnetalk, as long as someone links it in this thread!

Now I'm just waiting a couple more weeks until I get some time off to get addicted to Munne project. Tongue
chMiner

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

Developing a coin is like running a daycare lol, you gotta keep the children (investors) happy or they will dump their coins.

Hehe, nice said!  Grin
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:03:38 AM

Hi,

Mchrono

There are still plenty of people here who understand you, don't assume everyone wants a new development daily! I'm sure it can be pretty frustrating dealing with FUD and people doubting Munne, but as time goes on and Munne proves its ability, everything will adjust to how it should be!

I do think it will be important to have someone on the team (Mistercoin?) who is often able in this thread and on the forum (as I see he is!) to answer questions, and just connect with the community (general chit chat with us), it goes a long way even when there is nothing to update per say. Developing a coin is like running a daycare lol, you gotta keep the children (investors) happy or they will dump their coins. Keeping them happy basically means talking to them and giving them new shinny things to play with occasionally Tongue

Also it looks like Munne forum is gaining traction! I don't think we should stop posting here yet, but I don't mind if developer posts updates in Munnetalk, as long as someone links it in this thread!

Now I'm just waiting a couple more weeks until I get some time off to get addicted to Munne project. Tongue

quoted for truth

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:02:14 AM

Developing a coin is like running a daycare lol, you gotta keep the children (investors) happy or they will dump their coins.

Hehe, nice said!  Grin

Hahaha, true

***Whale watching***
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:06:31 AM

Hi,

Mchrono
Thank you for the update.
I'm just climbing on the rich list.
Nice coin and I invest a small amount and keep buying small amount on day basis.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:44:46 PM

great  Smiley

yesterday, based on block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mne/#!rich :

total coin % on bittrex went from a lil bit over 47% to right now 44.63%  (a bit over 110k mne transfered out of bittrex)
slowly but surely people are starting to move out of bittrex their coins to wallets for staking, good decision  Smiley

remember that Munne offers a PoS (proof-of-stake) of 3% annually (%interest) just by keeping your coins in your wallet
You will start earning %interest/staking on your coins after only 8 hours and there is no max age. it means, that you don't have to let your wallet always open 24h/7d, although it's better for the network to let it run if you can. But if you don't want to keep your wallet always open, just open it each 2-3 days to get your staking/interest % on your MNE holdings. Happy Staking  Cool
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:47:32 PM

Hey guys, I was thinking of hosting an easter egg type of contest, where by I (or someone that can help me) will place things across the reaches of the interwebs, for you to find using only cryptic type clues and hints. I keep thinking of a "cicada"-esque type of hunt, only problem is I have no knowedge or grasp on how to approcah this type of thing. Anyone up for a brainstorm? I think this could be a bit of fun.

mistercoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:54:00 PM

Hi,

Mchrono

quoted for truth

Also quoted for truth. I would not venture near this project if I did not firmly believe and see the work that the team is doing. Like he said, things like this (at least good and polished things) do not happen overnight. As the saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day", and that could not be more valid.

Christians and other theistic religions have their lives changed from blind faith alone, so a project with a team, and developments on the way, across a new platform, should be easy to take in and embrace. I know a lot of people are or have lost faith in the crypto community as of late, and rightfully so, but even if you are weary of following something new in this type of world, just keep an open mind as to the honest people left within the community, and try not to shift to a totally new paradigm that only contains bad thoughts regarding new things here. For some, only time will show you, and that is okay, but just keep an open mind.

kawa900jc

Activity: 721
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:02:41 PM

great  Smiley

yesterday, based on block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mne/#!rich :

total coin % on bittrex went from a lil bit over 47% to right now 44.63%  (a bit over 110k mne transfered out of bittrex)
slowly but surely people are starting to move out of bittrex their coins to wallets for staking, good decision  Smiley

remember that Munne offers a PoS (proof-of-stake) of 3% annually (%interest) just by keeping your coins in your wallet
You will start earning %interest/staking on your coins after only 8 hours and there is no max age. it means, that you don't have to let your wallet always open 24h/7d, although it's better for the network to let it run if you can. But if you don't want to keep your wallet always open, just open it each 2-3 days to get your staking/interest % on your MNE holdings. Happy Staking  Cool

I withraw after buying my MNE dircect from the exchange.
For Happy Staking MNE.
There is not much cheap MNE but there are some small bargains if you have patience.

mistercoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 02:38:49 PM

Munne's stake does add up, so guys it is a good idea to hold your Munne in your wallet until you are ready to trade. I have all my Munne on my other PC with the wallet open 24/7, so constant staking!

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:42:16 PM

Munne's stake does add up, so guys it is a good idea to hold your Munne in your wallet until you are ready to trade. I have all my Munne on my other PC with the wallet open 24/7, so constant staking!

Same here, I'm staking all day long. This is going to be a nice income tho

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: