Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kawa900jc

Activity: 721
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:45:33 PM

Well the time has come for a new Munne article, would appreciate all of the retweets you guys can provide Smiley

Clicky for article!

Thx for your work and the resulting article...

RETWEET: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/546336096888434688

erm wtf is Muncecoin ?

Nice articles and tnx for the reseach gnargnar.

oef typo in my tweet.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:26:50 PM

great new but the price is still going down , continue waiting Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:50:15 PM

If the devs would deliver updates then we wouldn't have to discussion this @all. Sure it takes time to build something but we are just talking about a learning community, if they cant even build a simple thing like that within a couple weeks (without content) then we have all reason to be concerned.

Only way people stop fudding and complaining is when the dev team starts delivering updates.....and you cant blame us because we invested in the coin, waiting for over 2 months and still have nothing new instead 75% loss on our investment.

+1

Dec was "supposed" to be big from what i heard......ummm, not happening.

Dev will Jan be better for bounce back or what?HuhHuhHuh?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:52:18 PM

Smiley play the game, talk about it to friends, spread the word and you will make your investment work for you later on.

xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:01:36 AM

Sell at a loss this is normal for altcoin trade. Altcoins too much and people are torn between them. Looking for a quick buck.

"Scam or not?" I do not think Michael Terpin will bind to the scammers (blow to the reputation = big losses in the future).

This is my opinion and I could be wrong Smiley

Yes, this is my last hope too...

mrben77

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:41:05 AM

my hope too , hope he will not scam Sad
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:15:01 PM

Hello, the truth is that we have some important good news, but for PR reasons, we are looking for the best way to announce them, reach the big media and that this news don't disappear in the forum.

We think that in 4-5 days we will start the preview but it's not a promise. We understand that you are sick of P&D schemes, but that's not our case, we will keep working. Please understand that what we promise is not something simple that is created in a few days. Every big creation takes time, nothing good comes from day to day developments.

Greetings, Mchrono

good to hear, make it happen.  hopefully dev/tech and price follow suit!

So ,, Its been 5 days  If its not done  at least TELL US SOMETHING.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:29:41 PM

Hello, the truth is that we have some important good news, but for PR reasons, we are looking for the best way to announce them, reach the big media and that this news don't disappear in the forum.

We think that in 4-5 days we will start the preview but it's not a promise. We understand that you are sick of P&D schemes, but that's not our case, we will keep working. Please understand that what we promise is not something simple that is created in a few days. Every big creation takes time, nothing good comes from day to day developments.

Greetings, Mchrono

good to hear, make it happen.  hopefully dev/tech and price follow suit!

So ,, Its been 5 days  If its not done  at least TELL US SOMETHING.

You gotta realize that mchrono is from central america, so he probably is just waking up or still sleeping.. Considering the info released a few days before and the information Michael Terpin gave, i think it's better for all of us to stop the alarmist attitude.. Yes, It's taken a long time, Yes, the price is concerning, But its not going to be any better if ppl infect each other with uncertainty here..
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:01:02 PM

Greetings, Mchrono

You gotta realize that mchrono is from central america, so he probably is just waking up or still sleeping.. Considering the info released a few days before and the information Michael Terpin gave, i think it's better for all of us to stop the alarmist attitude.. Yes, It's taken a long time, Yes, the price is concerning, But its not going to be any better if ppl infect each other with uncertainty here..

Its not unreasonable of us to expect at least some info.
Im Holding I havent Sold One.
But im getting a little sick of having to come here and beg for little scraps of info from that team thats suppost to be working for US full time.
Im not a "Hopper" i bought into this because i love the Munne university Idea and what their trying to do BUT I expect not to be kept in the dark so much.
Can we please assign a PR guy someone that talks with mchrono once or 2ce a week that knows whats going on and can make a Pie chart or similair that shows the projects and their progress.
I dont care if u put up ,5% at a time or if u take 5% off if u hit a roadblock but just make it less like a blackbox.
This person could make a list of "relevant" questions from the community and talk with Mchrono and get back to us.

I would like to nominate Gnargnar since he did a nice job talking with the PR company, he seems like a nice polite sort of bloke I as a community member wouldnt mind him reprisenting me/us.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:10:39 PM

Greetings, Mchrono

But im getting a little sick of having to come here and beg for little scraps of info from that team thats suppost to be working for US full time.
Im not a "Hopper" i bought into this because i love the Munne university Idea and what their trying to do BUT I expect not to be kept in the dark so much.
Can we please assign a PR guy someone that talks with mchrono once or 2ce a week that knows whats going on and can make a Pie chart or similair that shows the projects and their progress.
I dont care if u put up ,5% at a time or if u take 5% off if u hit a roadblock but just make it less like a blackbox.
This person could make a list of "relevant" questions from the community and talk with Mchrono and get back to us.

I would like to nominate Gnargnar since he did a nice job talking with the PR company, he seems like a nice polite sort of bloke I as a community member wouldnt mind him reprisenting me/us.

I like that idea.. We already have a 'community manager', Mistercoin..

Could you arrange something like this Mistercoin? ( I wouldnt mind if that would be gnargnar as well, as he seems capable)
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:11:08 PM

Greetings, Mchrono

Very good idea sluppy....

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:32:07 PM

Hi guys, christmas is very near and I'm very busy, as everyone I guess too.

I will tell you something : I don't see the interest to only criticize and expecting everything... I, as a grown up investor, will do everything to get my questions answered.

That's why I've contacted Mr. Terpin directly (in fact I mailed his company and he answered me personally). I think that what I've learned from him and shared with you is very positive, no?

Also.... I had few chats thru Skype with mchrono since last Friday. You can expect something soon is the thing I can tell you for now.

Also, I can tell you that I'm 100% confident that this is not a scam. OK?  I find that sad that I need to tell you this, but I made the efforts/actions to be sure my investment with Munne was good. Like you maybe, I also had bad crypto investments in the past months and I now do everything I can to minimize the risks, although this is big risks by nature the altcoins,  it's nothing near a government bond.

I always and will always share with you what I can find. It's not normal to try so hard to get answers and be sure I've told that concern to mchrono. But sometimes when I read here and see pure critics and "fud" then I feel like I'm surrounded with kids or adult babies. Be smart please.

On that, Happy holidays everyone
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:50:31 PM

I will tell you something : I don't see the interest to only criticize and expecting everything... I, as a grown up investor, will do everything to get my questions answered.

That's why I've contacted Mr. Terpin directly (in fact I mailed his company and he answered me personally). I think that what I've learned from him and shared with you is very positive, no?

Also.... I had few chats thru Skype with mchrono since last Friday. You can expect something soon is the thing I can tell you for now.

Also, I can tell you that I'm 100% confident that this is not a scam. OK?  I find that sad that I need to tell you this, but I made the efforts/actions to be sure my investment with Munne was good. Like you maybe, I also had bad crypto investments in the past months and I now do everything I can to minimize the risks, although this is big risks by nature the altcoins,  it's nothing near a government bond.

I always and will always share with you what I can find. It's not normal to try so hard to get answers and be sure I've told that concern to mchrono. But sometimes when I read here and see pure critics and "fud" then I feel like I'm surrounded with kids or adult babies. Be smart please.

Erm , If u feel im to critical Id have to say i disagree with u on that.
I assure u im not a kid , my gf sais adult baby fits.
I think all my criticisms where valid.
Maybe i could have waited a couple more hours before asking about the release but , can u blame me after only those 2 -3 lines posted and then a 5 day void.

If mistercoin is the current liaison i would like to see more posts from him.

mrben77

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:25:24 PM

i agree with you sluppy , i guess you buy more coin with ico price and not happy with present price . I have more coins too , so i understand you now Smiley
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 03:07:24 PM

Hey guys, talked to mchrono in irc, where he basically avoided every question, and wouldn't confirm he didn't buy into the ico (highly illegal/unethical)

http://pastebin.com/aGDnyVtG

stop your pathetic act Bassguitarman.. He says he bought them after ICo, are you blind or do you have an agenda?.. At least he answers, the other day you insiniuated that this all a scam, but wouldnt reply to the posts after that..

Are you really that retarded to buy coins which you think are part of a scam or are you just trying to fud without any base here??

Just reading the log back again, you dont even know how to fud, well you actually suck at it  Grin i'd say take a good look at the receipt again and see if it was 6000 dollars in munne the PR firm got payed..

Yeah agreed. I blocked him. His childish act is just pathetic, TSTH

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 03:40:39 PM

Gnargnar you are 100% Correct.

First off, I had a long 2 days to get to my familys for the holidays, so I am back and on the go, catching up. So please if you have any questions for me, email me (xeddmc@openaliasbox.org) or skype me (xeddcoin).

Now,

I have been in contact with Mchrono, on almost a daily basis, and he has just added me to hangouts to view the University before anyone else. So I will have a look, and I will (If I can) get some screens for you. Also, there is something I am going to ask Mchrono, and if it is a go, I will need a couple of people that have strengths in the areas of graph trading/predictions using tools like coinigy(when it comes out), analytic tools, and generally anything that you have in-depth knoweldge about regarding Coin trading, uses, etc.

This coin is not a scam, I freaking hate that word, especially when used in terrible context. Progress is being made, and things like this take time. You need to have paitence. I personally, do not want something released that is going to be half-assed, simply because a few FUDheads are having temper tantrums about the development process.

The PR team is getting on the go, and soon will be into full effect.

I want to thank all of those who have been acting like adults, and expressing your views, concerns and questions in an appropriate manner instead of acting like spoiled children. The community here is great, and of course we will get a handful of idiots (as is with all projects) but for the most part, the honest, and civil ones prevail.

So please, if you have FUD, or anything negative/ in-constructive to say, can you keep it to yourself, or email/skype me instead of spreading it in the forum. You got what you wanted to say across, and there is no need of continuing it. So please have some respect. If you do not want to invest because you honestly believe your FUD, then by all means, don't. There is nobody forcing you to continue, we all have free will, and it is how we decide to use it that matters.

So all, I hope you all have a very happy christmahannahkwanzaadon from the Munne team and be with your family's.

Mistercoin--

wayore

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:38:55 PM

Double your Munne with CryptoDouble in 100 Hours!

1. 100% Profit after 100 Hours
2. 200+ cryptocurrencies available
3. Automatic payouts
4. Affiliate program (5%)
5. Dedicated Server
6. Strong DDoS Protection

http://cryptodouble.com/?ref=rlB6E
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

Gnargnar you are 100% Correct.

First off, I had a long 2 days to get to my familys for the holidays, so I am back and on the go, catching up. So please if you have any questions for me, email me (xeddmc@openaliasbox.org) or skype me (xeddcoin).

Now,

I have been in contact with Mchrono, on almost a daily basis, and he has just added me to hangouts to view the University before anyone else. So I will have a look, and I will (If I can) get some screens for you. Also, there is something I am going to ask Mchrono, and if it is a go, I will need a couple of people that have strengths in the areas of graph trading/predictions using tools like coinigy(when it comes out), analytic tools, and generally anything that you have in-depth knoweldge about regarding Coin trading, uses, etc.

This coin is not a scam, I freaking hate that word, especially when used in terrible context. Progress is being made, and things like this take time. You need to have paitence. I personally, do not want something released that is going to be half-assed, simply because a few FUDheads are having temper tantrums about the development process.

The PR team is getting on the go, and soon will be into full effect.

I want to thank all of those who have been acting like adults, and expressing your views, concerns and questions in an appropriate manner instead of acting like spoiled children. The community here is great, and of course we will get a handful of idiots (as is with all projects) but for the most part, the honest, and civil ones prevail.

So please, if you have FUD, or anything negative/ in-constructive to say, can you keep it to yourself, or email/skype me instead of spreading it in the forum. You got what you wanted to say across, and there is no need of continuing it. So please have some respect. If you do not want to invest because you honestly believe your FUD, then by all means, don't. There is nobody forcing you to continue, we all have free will, and it is how we decide to use it that matters.

So all, I hope you all have a very happy christmahannahkwanzaadon from the Munne team and be with your family's.

Mistercoin--

Thanks for the update!

Confirm01

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:56:37 PM

Mistercoin--

Mistercoin, thank you for your update. Please note I have nothing against you and I really appreciate that you are taking the time to inform us @least a little bit.

I'm (again) disappointed that we are left with words but no real updates. If this coin wants to be taken seriously you must come with serous commitments, its to much of "maybe 4-5 day (no promise)" "its almost ready" "it takes time" "We don't want to deliver 50% done things". Did you ever hear a serious persons or company's telling this, we need commitment to deadlines, release dates, roadmap any expectations would be great @ this stage.

If this is a serious investment and a serious coin the devs need to get there act together and start threating it like an investment and this means you have to talk to your investors and explain how development is going or why things are taking time. I'm a technical person and know a lot of php and ajax and I just cant understand why they are taking 2 months + to just build a simple thing like a learning community without even content (considering someone is working fulltime on this, ICO promise). Even if they need moor time @least tell us the time frame.

Honestly, for the public it looks like they have no clue @all what they are doing or when they will be done.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:13:28 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 01:35:18 PM by sluppy

1. 100% Profit after 100 Hours
2. 200+ cryptocurrencies available
3. Automatic payouts
4. Affiliate program (5%)
5. Dedicated Server
6. Strong DDoS Protection

100% profit after 100 hours  , Go away please.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: