Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:44:08 PM

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:49:38 PM

So we are back to once a month a meaningless update.
Let me guess Web blabla allmost done 60% ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:13:55 AM

Was thinking the same. Next month it will be 90% and maybe, just MAYBE done a month after that. It will be coming close to a year with NO real content. Just lazily working.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:48:26 AM

MNE is probably one of very few legit non pump coins out there.
You seem to be wrong in this thread, based on your post history, you are more of a pump coin gambler / investor type of guy.
This here is certainly not one of them.

Oh and don't make accusations when you can't back them up with some facts or evidence, that's very immature.

oh how ironic your bitchass shows up here too lol!  you obviously can't read because my post history (although harsh) backs only legit coins so don't even try to type that BS.  viral would be the only one i'm still on the fence, but otherwise i'm sick of scammers getting away with shit here, both long and short term.  not sure if you and dr. coin are the devs or just IN with the devs, but your coin 'backing' has been nothing but shit over the past year.  so what is MNE then?  if it's not a pnd?   Roll Eyes

yeah i love how you want me to give evidence...lol, i'm not the dev nor am i a pumper/whale so the onus is NOT on me, it's on you and your insider devs or whoever you wanna call them.  it's up to YOU guys who promo'ed this shit many moons ago to come thru for your "investors" which are obviously ZERO, and if there is life to come it'll be more obvious manipulation and all your own buys.  

don't even try to place the "smart guy" talk card my friend.  some of us know who you are or "wanna be" so talk all you want, it's just going to make you look like an even bigger scammer and liar, because that's all you are pal.

glad i can put this coin to bed.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:30:39 AM

Was thinking the same. Next month it will be 90% and maybe, just MAYBE done a month after that. It will be coming close to a year with NO real content. Just lazily working.

Did you see the Mobile wallet listed in the OP ? looks very nice How long has it been there now ? 6 months 7 8 ?

xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:39:24 PM

MNE is probably one of very few legit non pump coins out there.
You seem to be wrong in this thread, based on your post history, you are more of a pump coin gambler / investor type of guy.
This here is certainly not one of them.

Oh and don't make accusations when you can't back them up with some facts or evidence, that's very immature.

From op:

We (Devplus and Mchrono) are “garage entrepreneurs” that realized that there is a gap that needs to be filled. We saw that many people are tired of half-finished coins launched and teams that abandon their jobs, we saw many well-intentioned projects that failed because they can’t expand their ideas far from this forum. We are a real game changer, and a breath of fresh air for this environment.

That is what we were waiting for since a very long time Mr. Net!

devplus (lead developer, founder)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=357591  (last active: 11.Oct. 2014)

mchrono (developer)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=347871 (last active: 11. Jul. 2015)

SO, OPEN YOUR EYES Mr.Net....

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:20:01 PM

So .... Mchrono where are u at ?

sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:41:37 PM

Mr Mchrono some updates and showing us some Real stuff would be helpful.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:23:42 AM

Mr Mchrono some updates and showing us some Real stuff would be helpful.

Whats the Rush .. its only been a Year ..

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:36:52 AM

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:38:21 AM

Summary - Mchrono  Picture/Text

Name:  Mchrono
Activity: 252
Position:  Sr. Member
Date Registered:  June 25, 2014, 12:46:50 AM
Last Active:  August 05, 2015, 03:54:57 AM

Nothing to report uh ? I guess our comments about your upcomming "update" 60% done on the mobile university that makes Very little sense to me where Spot on uh ?

Mobile Wallet would be nice but whois gonna watch a X minutes course on a tiny screen .. i guess Not many ..

Comment on the Real questions ..

1 Terpin
2 Other Advertising
3 New courses
4 ICO Money (how much is left and what did u spend it on ..)

Start with those ..

You Took over 100k of OUR MONEY..

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:13:13 AM

Sluppy, get over it. This is dead. I dont want to repeat myself.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:58:26 AM

Nah, dead coin but it aint over ... Terpin is hooked on this too.  And it was a large sum ICO.  

Focus on question 1

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:12:09 PM

Nah, dead coin but it aint over ... Terpin is hooked on this too.  And it was a large sum ICO.  

Focus on question 1

Im not taking any advice from Halinyo  dont worry.(he's either a clueless child or someone actively fudding to lower the price)
Else he would have sold and left long ago but he keeps comming back without real info just more Blabla everyone should just dump its over type of shit.
Yes it was a large ICO sum .. but we havent seen much work done .. everything so far i could have had made in a week or 2 by a couple of school kids And we are a YEAR in now .. really they should start delivering something allready this is total bs ..
100k is pretty big fraud maybe the authoritys will get involved if we inform them of whats happend.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:36:33 PM

I'll just say it.

Mr Terpin what where you told and what did you know?  Please, explain.
https://twitter.com/michaelterpin

Until this is explained http://transform.pr/ is a suspected fraud operation.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:32:14 PM

I'll just say it.

I've talked to Terpin and he's the most legit guy in Crypto.  This is either a bad case of miscommunication or these devs simply failed to do their job.  I hope it all gets cleared up soon.  It seems like all the code is done so I think MUNNE is ready for the marketing part [soon].

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:53:03 PM

I'll just say it.

I've talked to Terpin and he's the most legit guy in Crypto.  This is either a bad case of miscommunication or these devs simply failed to do their job.  I hope it all gets cleared up soon.  It seems like all the code is done so I think MUNNE is ready for the marketing part [soon].
Terpin gets 18K for services other companies charge 2K for. Maybe he's friendly to talk to, but it's not a great deal.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:33:01 PM

Mchrono , can you answere these questions?

Is Terpin still involved?
To what extent is Terpin's involved?
When will we start seeing PR?
When can we start to see a ROI?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:22:11 AM

Terpin gets 18K for services other companies charge 2K for. Maybe he's friendly to talk to, but it's not a great deal.

I'm not a marketing guy but I've asked around cause I know some top crypto guys in New York who know Terpin well and Terpin charges up to $50,000 per month for his services.  I don't know what you get for that much money but looking at Terpin's background I'd say he provides a lot more than one can get for $2,000.

I'm not defending Mchrono here and I don't know what the delay is given the code appears to all be completed but I think Terpin is gonna rock if/when he does his thing for MUNNE.  

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:41:01 AM

I'm not a marketing guy but I've asked around cause I know some top crypto guys in New York who know Terpin well and Terpin charges up to $50,000 per month for his services.  I don't know what you get for that much money but looking at Terpin's background I'd say he provides a lot more than one can get for $2,000.

I'm not defending Mchrono here and I don't know what the delay is given the code appears to all be completed but I think Terpin is gonna rock if/when he does his thing for MUNNE.
I am a marketing guy. Tongue The top guys in New York are buddies with Terpin and have an interest in perpetuating his image. Occasionally the help him find a useful networking connection for the client, but failing that, all he does is:

1.  Hire a bunch of minions to correspond on behalf of Transform PR via email
2.  Send mass emails about their clients to all writers in the cryptocurrency space
3.  Hope we're not aware that his competitor pays writers who mention clients in articles, and agree to help Terpin for free despite his massive budget

I usually ignore his emails, because I find it annoying to make a bunch of free money for some other guy. I took him up on Munnecoin because I love video games, but they weren't overly willing to work with me on the project so it didn't get as good of a review as it could have

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: