Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:18:50 PM

Good to see that there are still some people interested in munne.
Perhaps we should regularly meet in chatroom. Would be interesting
how many holders still watch whats going on (or not going on)...

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:03:18 PM

Hello, we have some news. We are working on a new development, the mobile version of Munne University. Lets show you some screens:

https://i.imgur.com/5eN5mc7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VVuIdXs.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/n8uEVMJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/cVnMvlW.jpg

We plan to start this new app on Android, at the moment we have around 30% of the work done.  Main features of the app:

* Access to your MunneU account.
* View courses, subscribe to courses, etc.
* Access all the lessons, videos, mark them as done, etc.
* Make comments, publish status, etc.

Where are the New courses Where is the Marketing .. Where is the Mobile wallet & mobile Game ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 10:01:46 PM

Deva, I would gladly match those donations if it made any difference to the development efforts and communication, or lack thereof.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:12:04 PM

Anybody here up for taking over Munne ? Should we create a team and start project and takeover this thing? We can do our own websites, projects without relying on the ones done by devplus? We dont even need to reference those works done. We could start from scratch ? Of course, we should ignore devplus and Mchrono if we started, and remove them from Munne.

PS: We would need the funds back though. That is one thing to consider how we can get them back ?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:24:14 AM

Anybody here up for taking over Munne ? Should we create a team and start project and takeover this thing? We can do our own websites, projects without relying on the ones done by devplus? We dont even need to reference those works done. We could start from scratch ? Of course, we should ignore devplus and Mchrono if we started, and remove them from Munne.

PS: We would need the funds back though. That is one thing to consider how we can get them back ?

A take over makes no sense.

Its better to create a new coin with the same goals ..

The funds are Stolen and we Wont get those btc back that must be clear to everyone by now Mchrono and Devplus just robbed us and used M Terpin to make their robbery look more legit. If Terpin was in on this theft remains to be seen, one thing that is clear is that HE got PAID with OUR MONEY.

"Greetings"

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:35:29 AM

Its really shocking to see what interest Mr Terpin would have in Munne? Since he thrice or something retweeted. But then again even silence has its own limitations and the same have been crossed by both dev and so called "Mr. Terpin".

" Greetings"
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:12:33 AM

Its really shocking to see what interest Mr Terpin would have in Munne? Since he thrice or something retweeted. But then again even silence has its own limitations and the same have been crossed by both dev and so called "Mr. Terpin".

" Greetings"

I dont understand what you are saying.

Some forum members "claim" to have spoken to Terpin and that he said he no longer had interrest in Munne , because he lost faith in the devs something along those lines if that is actually true i dont know.

We should also request http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/munne-mun/ to release the information they have on the devs. (I doubt this is legit but at least its something)

I think coinssource should agree the conditions havent been met and the work deliverd is so far from promised we can consider it a scam they could contact the devs and tell them to return the remaining funds to the investors Or they will release the information.

"greetings"

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:52:56 AM

Hello, we have some news. We are working on a new development, the mobile version of Munne University. Lets show you some screens:

We plan to start this new app on Android, at the moment we have around 30% of the work done.  Main features of the app:

So allmost 2 weeks gone again .. time for another one of your useless posts ..
How about comming up with some Answers ..?

1 Is Terpin still involved If not WHY NOT?
2 where is the Mobile version of the game and Wallet ?
3 Where are the courses that where beeing made ? I DONT SEE THEM IN THE UNIVERSITY
4 Where is the Advertising you promised months ago to drive traffic to the site ?

Start with these ill have some more questions after u answer these.

xenxex

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:11:11 PM

So allmost 2 weeks gone again .. time for another one of your useless posts ..
How about comming up with some Answers ..?

1 Is Terpin still involved If not WHY NOT?
2 where is the Mobile version of the game and Wallet ?
3 Where are the courses that where beeing made ? I DONT SEE THEM IN THE UNIVERSITY
4 Where is the Advertising you promised months ago to drive traffic to the site ?

Start with these ill have some more questions after u answer these.

Same here - totally agree!

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:17:41 AM

Ive made a request @ coinsource to have the Devs information released i suggest everyone else does the same.
We shouldnt let them get away with this.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:47:01 PM

You removed that colour full post yourself uh Wink

I feel your pain i lost about the same on this.
Worst thing to me is that Everyone could have made money on this including the devs if they werent totally retarded / thieves.

devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:28:25 AM

You removed that colour full post yourself uh Wink

I feel your pain i lost about the same on this.
Worst thing to me is that Everyone could have made money on this including the devs if they werent totally retarded / thieves.

I removed the post because I myself felt ashamed that those colorful things also don't mind our so called "dev".
xenxex

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

hi Mr.Mchrono
we are not listed on Bittrex since weeks!!!
Actualize op please, if you find the time (we all know how hard you and your huge team are working)...

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:45:34 PM

hi Mr.Mchrono
we are not listed on Bittrex since weeks!!!
Actualize op please, if you find the time (we all know how hard you and your huge team are working)...

+1

And the Wallet ..

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:25:02 PM

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:08:04 PM

On Time ?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:17:27 PM

Another little Gem .. How long has this been on the OP
This is from the Mobile wallet btw .. where is it ?

And now for the Munne challenge .. Find the Link to munne university in the Op .. gl!

Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:21:25 PM

shame shame shame... :/

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:48:52 PM

shame shame shame... :/

oh look who it is, Dr. Fuckface...where is your boyfriend Mr. Net???  come to rub it in with that comment how you've made some good BTC off noobs over the past 6+ months from this bullshit coin?

everyone, if you haven't realized it yet munne was just another scam coin project by dr. coinanus and mr. netjizz!!!  it was for their shitty wanna be pump group 'team' or whatever it is they run.  seems to me they're still in need of btc all the time because they run crap lil scams that it never makes them enough btc to be happy.  i can't say for sure it was "their" coin but it pretty much may as well have been.  dev behind it working with them anyway, so either way you get fucked.  so don't bother replying to this thread for the 'dev' to come out or bump it, because it's futile.  their little bitch scam just gets recalled with that happening, and nobody wants that.  they've since moved on.

if you aren't already out of mne you're prob too late, which is sad because no support will come for this dead ass project and coin.  yet another facade in the shitass world of altcoin scams. 

bye.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:27:52 PM

MNE is probably one of very few legit non pump coins out there.
You seem to be wrong in this thread, based on your post history, you are more of a pump coin gambler / investor type of guy.
This here is certainly not one of them.

Oh and don't make accusations when you can't back them up with some facts or evidence, that's very immature.

Money Is Information
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: