Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mchrono (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:13:13 PM

As you can see, the most important thing for us is marketing. This is determined by the goals we want to achieve, which we explained previously. We will conduct the largest marketing campaign ever seen in the forum, for which we will hire a PR Firm.

I find it great that you take Marketing very serious. Marketing is one of the most important factors for starting an own coin and increasing awareness; unfortunately a lot of coins lack marketing-experience or underestimate the importance of it.

Munne seems like a quite interesting project. Will take a closer look, and probably going to enter the IPO a day before the deadline.

Just one question; when will the coin be listed on Bittrex for active trading? Is it the "Market" step on the roadmap (December)? Or is it expected to be listed right after the IPO distribution?

Thanks in advance,

Clyze

Munne will be listed on bittrex 3 days after the end of the ICO. Munne Market and Munne University are (especially Munne University) a great features which will be announced and explained this week.
Clyze

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Invest in your future.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:19:45 PM

As you can see, the most important thing for us is marketing. This is determined by the goals we want to achieve, which we explained previously. We will conduct the largest marketing campaign ever seen in the forum, for which we will hire a PR Firm.

I find it great that you take Marketing very serious. Marketing is one of the most important factors for starting an own coin and increasing awareness; unfortunately a lot of coins lack marketing-experience or underestimate the importance of it.

Munne seems like a quite interesting project. Will take a closer look, and probably going to enter the IPO a day before the deadline.

Just one question; when will the coin be listed on Bittrex for active trading? Is it the "Market" step on the roadmap (December)? Or is it expected to be listed right after the IPO distribution?

Thanks in advance,

Clyze

Munne will be listed on bittrex 3 days after the end of the ICO. Munne Market and Munne University are (especially Munne University) a great features which will be announced and explained this week.

Excellent, thanks for your reply! Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Clyze

Invest in your future.
kennyclaw

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:05:08 PM

Bought 10k, total now at 14k.

I'm very confident MUNNE will be huge.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:21:02 PM

keep buying for now. this is only one ICO looks promising.

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:50:47 AM

This really is shaping up to be something amazing. Remember the minimum to successfully complete is 165 BTC. Don't forget to invest and get your share. Tell your friends too, they will thank you for it. This is going to be huge.

bitivan23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:16:05 AM

hohoho!... im waiting for the last day of ICO..
my guess is half of the coins will be sold  Tongue

I'd buried english grammar long time ago.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:40:00 AM

This appears to be another silkcoin clone, what advantages are there with this coin over SILK? Huh

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:55:49 AM

I see that everyone here will wait until the last 48 hours, we are all very greedy. By the way, amazing project ! I really like the images of this album: http://imgur.com/a/IfaNX
Munne really have a lot of information and resources to be on ICO stage. 99% of projects at this stage only have a basic wallet and fake promises or just fake promises.

Greedy ? no
The ICO was just not that well thought through , no bonus for getting in early and way to long running time.
Those commercials u see on tv : drive this car now pay in 2 years. they did it the wrong way around pay now get your car in 2 years.
does that make sense to u ?
none likes to pay before they have to its just the way things work.(unless there is a big risk of missing out wich doesnt seem to be the case atm)
crypto people imo like to work their money putting it to sleep for a couple of weeks is not very high on anyones list.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 12:20:15 PM

This really is shaping up to be something amazing. Remember the minimum to successfully complete is 165 BTC. Don't forget to invest and get your share. Tell your friends too, they will thank you for it. This is going to be huge.

Haha, I have already sunk most of my net into it Smiley

kennyclaw

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:55:26 PM

This appears to be another silkcoin clone, what advantages are there with this coin over SILK? Huh

I understand you're a SILK investor, but seriously? It´s a much more serious and have more resources, new features, ideas, project. Please read the first post (including videos, roadmap, links), this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797828.msg9242422#msg9242422 and make your own conclusions

Haters gonna hate
ProkhorZ

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:11:28 PM

I like the attention to marketing. But you seem to be better at creating awesome graphics than at inventing distinctive names.
I hope users will start referring to MNE as Emeny.

It’s pronounce “mune” (not like “money”).

Now I still don't know how it's pronounced, since English spelling/pronunciation is pretty random. Do you have a video where the name is pronounced? Can you write it in an unambiguous script, e.g. International Phonetic Alphabet, Spanish, Hungarian, Turkish?

BUT our browser game, is only part of our project. Remember, Munne is not just the browser game, Munne-Project is not even mentioned in the roadmap

If you don't want people to confuse the game and the currency, maybe the game should have another name than 'the Munne Project', e.g. simply 'The Munne Game'.
ProkhorZ

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:26:32 PM

Another question: why are you hiring a PR firm rather than an advertising agency?
I think an advertising agency would be better at reaching a big audience quickly. PR firms tend to specialize in influencing journalists and politicians.

And is the firm you've chosen in the top or bottom half of the O'Dwyer list?
I'm afraid you're going to hire a big-money firm that will treat you like muppets because you'll only be a small account for them.
Mchrono (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:21:17 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 09:16:16 PM by Mchrono

I like the attention to marketing. But you seem to be better at creating awesome graphics than at inventing distinctive names.

Now I still don't know how it's pronounced, since English spelling/pronunciation is pretty random. Do you have a video where the name is pronounced? Can you write it in an unambiguous script, e.g. International Phonetic Alphabet, Spanish, Hungarian, Turkish?

BUT our browser game, is only part of our project. Remember, Munne is not just the browser game, Munne-Project is not even mentioned in the roadmap

If you don't want people to confuse the game and the currency, maybe the game should have another name than 'the Munne Project', e.g. simply 'The Munne Game'.

ProkhorZ, thanks for your interest.

About the name, we had not previously reviewed the IPA to verify their pronunciation. We believe this is close to what we want: "mjuːn" (we haven't made ​​a final decision) You can listen to it here: http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php You must write this: <phoneme alphabet="ipa" ph="mjuːn"> </phoneme>

About the game obviously is not going to be called "Munne Project" is just a temporary name.

About the PR Firm, your concern is something we have discussed in the team. The costs of a PR Firm with a reputation are high, but it is something that we will have to deal, we believe it is the best way to cross the threshold of this forum. Obviously, it's not the same if we reach the minimum or maximum. That will make we vary the scope and duration of our campaigns. On other hand, we believe that most (or all) the work done by an advertising agency, we can do it on our own (SEO, web design, social media, make strategies, marketing resources, etc).
AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:26:37 AM

Like the moon in the sky.   Wink

Mchrono (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:40:16 AM

Like the moon in the sky.   Wink

Similar but moon is "mjuːn" without "j".
threedream

Activity: 364

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:19:51 AM

A little expensive , Wallet can not run in windows , Dev , please check it

I have to get back all the lost .
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:29:43 AM

when does this start

Mchrono (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:37:17 AM

A little expensive , Wallet can not run in windows , Dev , please check it

I just sent you a message. We will be online for another 3-4 hours at least.

when does this start

Rusty_1993

Activity: 143

Quark it up!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:41:13 AM

Mac wallet runs smoothly.

Mine runs fine as well, although it doesnt sync all the way but that must be because the network is frozen til after the ICO?
aricleather

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:47:23 AM

How do you install the wallet on Ubuntu?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: