Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I reopen the ICO?
YES - 11 (84.6%)
NO - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENVY] Envy Coin | ICO closed - Did not meet Min BTC Refund will start soon  (Read 43529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:15:22 AM

sure i agree, it is nice right now with the price of dark im getting 4 dark in my wallet everyday for the inevitable rise that always happens with dark.
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:42:14 AM

We just had another BTC order. Things are slowly picking up.  Grin   I am glad you guys talked some sense into me.  Wink 
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:43:26 AM

ENVY needs more marketing and more awareness in order to raise the most BTC for IPO.

edit: yes, that last order for 1 btc was me. Same again on friday and again with whatever else I can get together. Goal = 1 million.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:55:59 AM

ENVY needs more marketing and more awareness in order to raise the most BTC for IPO.

edit: yes, that last order for 1 btc was me. Same again on friday and again with whatever else I can get together. Goal = 1 million.

I am all ears for places to market. I have paid someone to do marketing. But if you have any great ideas I am all ears.
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:42:25 AM

I'm all for diversification. I've heard good things about Genesis and LTCMining. Would you consider putting 100% of the returns into those two, instead of back into GAW? I'm sure more would be willing to invest with a more diversified portfolio.

tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:07:28 AM

I'm all for diversification. I've heard good things about Genesis and LTCMining. Would you consider putting 100% of the returns into those two, instead of back into GAW? I'm sure more would be willing to invest with a more diversified portfolio.

Yes I would. I am even looking to split a portion of the ICO. That is why I have changed the business plane to be cloud mining because basically I am going to be the CEO and I am going to do my best to maximize the profit for everyone on the profitshare front. We also will be developing the coin along with it. Earlz will be a lot more active on that side since he is the coder. But I will still be there pushing to get on new exchanges and different merchants. I have a few contacts that we could easily be added to a market pleace that will be going live either this week or next.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:19:07 AM

Yes I would. I am even looking to split a portion of the ICO. That is why I have changed the business plane to be cloud mining because basically I am going to be the CEO and I am going to do my best to maximize the profit for everyone on the profitshare front. We also will be developing the coin along with it. Earlz will be a lot more active on that side since he is the coder. But I will still be there pushing to get on new exchanges and different merchants. I have a few contacts that we could easily be added to a market place that will be going live either this week or next.

The more I read about this coin, the more I like it and want to do some munchies. We will certainly mine it and I am looking at some funds to tr and gobble some up as well to back our own assets. Keep up the good word and sent you a pm, we are more than willing to help spread the word and bag some up. Wink Cheesy. We believe in helping other coins grow, not only ourselves..Crypto Communities need to unite against the unscrupulous fiat killing our economies.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:21:36 AM

Yes I would. I am even looking to split a portion of the ICO. That is why I have changed the business plane to be cloud mining because basically I am going to be the CEO and I am going to do my best to maximize the profit for everyone on the profitshare front. We also will be developing the coin along with it. Earlz will be a lot more active on that side since he is the coder. But I will still be there pushing to get on new exchanges and different merchants. I have a few contacts that we could easily be added to a market place that will be going live either this week or next.

The more I read about this coin, the more I like it and want to do some munchies. We will certainly mine it and I am looking at some funds to tr and gobble some up as well to back our own assets. Keep up the good word and sent you a pm, we are more than willing to help spread the word and bag some up. Wink Cheesy. We believe in helping other coins grow, not only ourselves..Crypto Communities need to unite against the unscrupulous fiat killing our economies.

Thank you. And I just replied. I will talk to you more in the morning I am sure.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:50:49 AM

Thank you. And I just replied. I will talk to you more in the morning I am sure.

Thank you for your kind reply..I went over to Trex and I think I know one way how to make things boom boom, sent you a reply take a good rest and we chat tomorrow. I am also on skype too, so if you like we can skype chat too. Smiley.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:17:07 AM

So basicly, if 5m arent sold nothing happens and a buywall will go up, basicly refunding everyone - correct?

I mean, we are talking about 100 btc here - i highly doubt this goal will be met, vex had a ico volume of 9.3 btc, envy is at 6.5 btc after half the time - too bad Sad

I do like the concept and idea...

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:06:55 AM

So basicly, if 5m arent sold nothing happens and a buywall will go up, basicly refunding everyone - correct?

I mean, we are talking about 100 btc here - i highly doubt this goal will be met, vex had a ico volume of 9.3 btc, envy is at 6.5 btc after half the time - too bad Sad

I really hope you are wrong about that.  I love the idea behind this project and we got a good and trustworthy guy behind this, that seems a near impossible thing to find in this crazy world!

I do think it was a mistake to not heavily market this a few weeks or more before opening the ICO with heavy goal it now has!!  I know the vast majority of people will wait until then end of ICO is nearer to invest as there is no point not to so the wise people will keep their coins in play until the last minute.

I think the only way to hit this high of a goal is to build up interest long before hand.  Hopefully I am wrong and this works out!!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:19:25 AM

if you guys can put together some graphs or something showing what cloud mining income can do for the price and some other informaitive things about how its going to work we can get more people interested. people have short attention spans so if we spell it out for them and get some people i know tweeting it out it would help.
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:58:53 PM

Invested... looking foward to it Smiley

broadsword

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:16:44 PM

wanna invest as i could make something but dev history is putting me off
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:26:12 PM

What about my history? I took over Firecoin on July 19th after the previous developer dumped the coins and then left the coin for dead. If you have ever taken over a dead coin or been a part of one it is darn near impossible to get new people interested. We are coming up on 3 months later I am still there and we have picked up volume from when I took it over. Yes it is still very low but it is still kicking. Ask those members what they think about the job I have done with Firecoin.

Tradercoin I launched it telling everyone from the beginning that it was an experiment. My belief is that most crypto currencies are the exact opposite of what they claim they want. They all talk about being decentralized but yet all revolve around 1 developer or development team. If they leave the coin dies. That is more centralization than most Fiat currencies. So I launched it saying I would not further develop unless community members pitched in and helped develop the coin. I was open and honest the whole time. The majority of the community did nothing. They wanted me to make them money and that was it. So it showed me a lot of people only want a developer to make them money. So that is what the plan is here. There is no way around it, this is a centralized coin. It will revolve around my team and what we can do for it. But I fully believe that of you invest you will make your money back as long as you do not sell right away for a loss.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:28:41 PM

What about my history? I took over Firecoin on July 19th after the previous developer dumped the coins and then left the coin for dead. If you have ever taken over a dead coin or been a part of one it is darn near impossible to get new people interested. We are coming up on 3 months later I am still there and we have picked up volume from when I took it over. Yes it is still very low but it is still kicking. Ask those members what they think about the job I have done with Firecoin.

Tradercoin I launched it telling everyone from the beginning that it was an experiment. My belief is that most crypto currencies are the exact opposite of what they claim they want. They all talk about being decentralized but yet all revolve around 1 developer or development team. If they leave the coin dies. That is more centralization than most Fiat currencies. So I launched it saying I would not further develop unless community members pitched in and helped develop the coin. I was open and honest the whole time. The majority of the community did nothing. They wanted me to make them money and that was it. So it showed me a lot of people only want a developer to make them money. So that is what the plan is here. There is no way around it, this is a centralized coin. It will revolve around my team and what we can do for it. But I fully believe that of you invest you will make your money back as long as you do not sell right away for a loss.

So here's another question: If one day you feel that the project is going nowhere and decide to drop the ball, what will happen to the cloud mining shares?
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:29:16 PM

Yes if the min of 5 million not sold everything will be refunded by having a buy wall placed on bittrex. That is why coins are not allowed to be moved around. I know asking for the amount is a alot. We have seen numerous coins offereing less sell more.
broadsword

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:32:36 PM

didn't know that, i am just put off because of the coins have not done well despite your best efforts. wasn't attacking your character
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:33:25 PM

So here's another question: If one day you feel that the project is going nowhere and decide to drop the ball, what will happen to the cloud mining shares?

If I want to drop the project I will discuss it here. If someone is willing to take it over I would turn it over to that developer. Obviously we will need to vet the person taking it over. If no one is willing to take it over I would sell everything and return those fund to coins holders.

Now with that said I do not see that happening anytime soon. I am still there at Fire. So as long as we meet the 100 BTC min this coin will be live and I do not take my responsibilities lightly.
tom14cat14 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:34:51 PM

didn't know that, i am just put off because of the coins have not done well despite your best efforts. wasn't attacking your character

No worries. I didnt mean to sound like I was attacking back. I just wanted to make sure for everyone that it was perfectly clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: