Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy  (Read 121516 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ferguson5

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:57:19 PM

I think it's pretty clear, how translucent this is. Opaque? ... I mean.. Ok ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:04:24 PM

I think this and next week will get very interesting for UTILITY holders.
Price at 12-15k has sustained for a long time now and this is the bottom. I expect a small rally first this week breaking at least 20k before the big rally later on.
agreed, I have made sure that I have accumilated enough, we are in for a ride.
ferguson5

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:17:46 PM

UTILITY is seriously about to explode. mark my words.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
cryptotrader86

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:58:02 PM

haha ya'll bunch of cheerleaders
ferguson5

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:09:58 PM

haha ya'll bunch of cheerleaders

lol, its doubting thomas.
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:10:56 PM

It's down 24% over the last 24hrs. at bittrex.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
ferguson5

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:47:44 PM

don't look at the price, look at the volume. accumulation; quite clear. Accumulation on a coin with big plans, that has not had a significant speculation bubble respective of its outstanding shares. Another thing to look at is longterm buy support, which we do have here. We don't have flashing walls back and forth; we have a 10+ BTC wall which starts around 10k sats, which has been there for several days. This is evidence of IRL demand.

Is it perfect? Is it safe? Is it a sure thing? No..

But its a good bet, a great bet.
almond

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:28:50 PM

don't look at the price, look at the volume. accumulation; quite clear. Accumulation on a coin with big plans, that has not had a significant speculation bubble respective of its outstanding shares. Another thing to look at is longterm buy support, which we do have here. We don't have flashing walls back and forth; we have a 10+ BTC wall which starts around 10k sats, which has been there for several days. This is evidence of IRL demand.

Is it perfect? Is it safe? Is it a sure thing? No..

But its a good bet, a great bet.

I share your optimism.  I'm just a little pilot fish, but there seems to be a bit of whale activity about; and l think the content filtering software that lies at the core of this endeavour will be very useful to any of the privacy centric coins that wish to reach the mainstream.

You're a better technical analyst than I am for sure.  I can't see much of anything in the chart, yet, except that the volume is very healthy for a young coin.

And you're right about the fluctuations in short term price.....it'll do what it does.  I may just dip my toe in deeper if the price softens further.

WCIR

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:26:07 PM

Aristophanes

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:30:48 PM

There is DEFINITELY a high-level of "insider knowledge trading" by the whales going on with this one, but it will no doubt send UTIL SOARING to 80K-120K in the next 72 hours... or so I'm led to believe.  Grin

In other news... if anyone is interested in either 329K UTIL coins for a fair/2-3 day market adjusted value/price, I'll do that with whatever escrow you would like.  Target price for me is min. 60K, though, to even CONSIDER selling all or parts of my fund's UTIL coin stockpile... no bidders, then I'm sure I'll catch you at 120K-180K... then there will be a dump to ~100K, immediately followed by re-tracing and another pump sending it into the 200Ks... but WHAT do I know, only have TWO posts on here! Cheesy

Bob,

I appreciate your insights, and others have mentioned that there is a high level of insider knowledge trading going on by whales, but I wonder if you could share some of the evidence of that ?  It's hard for someone with a worm's eye view like me to perceive all that's going on.
thanks,

Almond,

Well, pretty much EVERY major whale (i.e. from Prometheus to Fontas to MANY others and ME and my MEASLY 750 BTC investment "fund", hehehe) is making moves REALLY EARLY.  The hype has not even begun.  Nor a definition, classic pump even once yet (besides a single test mini-"pump" done wayyy earlier).  TBH, this REALLY IS a masterpiece of a coin, with ALL the best ingredients of other coins (i.e. CLOAK, KEY, XC, DRK, HAL, FIBRE, and a few others)... all the good and none of the bad, all perfectly mixed-in, to open to a TRULY spectacular showing of a coin (EXTREMELY undervalued RIGHT NOW, I know for a fact that Monday-Tuesday will be initial lift-off days, so if you're a little late, still worth getting into all the way up to ~50K IMHO (if your looking for SHORT-term, day profits)... otherwise, ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY TRY to hold out until ~200K, otherwise you will really regret it... really can't into details, just follow UTIL VERY CLOSELY in the next 2-3 days/week.  You will not be dissatisfied, I can ASSURE you that much.  As far as the WHALES go, LOL, that's gonna be an interesting max profiting group effort... a little different then previous "whale fights"/profit taking... AFAIK... the amount of organization with UTIL and the DAMN cheap price right now is sheer unbelievable, and in two weeks (MAX, maybe much earlier), it'll be 220K+ (after some slight dips/followed by QUICK re-tracing)... I bought in at 11K, most my "whale" buddies bought in at fucking 7-9K... in any case, this coin shall yield surprises of a MASSIVE, NEAR-PERFECTION scale, from what I know.  Sorry if I couldn't clarify much more than that... most of us have signed into certain NDAs regarding the actual functionality of the coin and its incredible uniqueness... of course, that NDA in and of itself was almost 10 BTC and limited to certain peoples... so, basically, I'm all into UTIL and also a BIT of FIBRE and a good deal of ARCH for this coming week!  Not sure if I got into enough details to help you make WISE investment decisions, but that's really all I can offer right ATM, bro.  Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome to BT forums BTW, it's finally nice and refreshing to see some decency towards "noobs" on BitcoinTalk nowadays! Smiley

-bob2020a

BEGIN TRANSLATION

I am trying to impersonate Bobsurplus and take jabs at him, because I am jealous of how successful his recent pumps have been compared to ours, despite the fact that we have way more capital to work with than him.

This coin is hanging on by a thread, and is probably the shittiest idea/name we have come up with so far.

I paid 10btc to join a pump group and have been repeatedly fucked over by the leader with each coin we release.

We have to tell you guys 220k, so you can buy our dumps at 22.0k.

Any moron with money to throw at this knows I am not Bob, so why the fuck am I even doing this?

END TRANSLATION

almond

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:14:07 PM

why is everybody here a newbie.......?

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:34:32 PM

why is everybody here a newbie.......?
I have no idea.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:59:05 PM

I just bought 0.5 btc more at 125 Cheesy
Some great news is comming soon!
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:18:57 PM

There is DEFINITELY a high-level of "insider knowledge trading" by the whales going on with this one, but it will no doubt send UTIL SOARING to 80K-120K in the next 72 hours... or so I'm led to believe.  Grin

In other news... if anyone is interested in either 329K UTIL coins for a fair/2-3 day market adjusted value/price, I'll do that with whatever escrow you would like.  Target price for me is min. 60K, though, to even CONSIDER selling all or parts of my fund's UTIL coin stockpile... no bidders, then I'm sure I'll catch you at 120K-180K... then there will be a dump to ~100K, immediately followed by re-tracing and another pump sending it into the 200Ks... but WHAT do I know, only have TWO posts on here! Cheesy

Bob,

I appreciate your insights, and others have mentioned that there is a high level of insider knowledge trading going on by whales, but I wonder if you could share some of the evidence of that ?  It's hard for someone with a worm's eye view like me to perceive all that's going on.
thanks,

Almond,

Well, pretty much EVERY major whale (i.e. from Prometheus to Fontas to MANY others and ME and my MEASLY 750 BTC investment "fund", hehehe) is making moves REALLY EARLY.  The hype has not even begun.  Nor a definition, classic pump even once yet (besides a single test mini-"pump" done wayyy earlier).  TBH, this REALLY IS a masterpiece of a coin, with ALL the best ingredients of other coins (i.e. CLOAK, KEY, XC, DRK, HAL, FIBRE, and a few others)... all the good and none of the bad, all perfectly mixed-in, to open to a TRULY spectacular showing of a coin (EXTREMELY undervalued RIGHT NOW, I know for a fact that Monday-Tuesday will be initial lift-off days, so if you're a little late, still worth getting into all the way up to ~50K IMHO (if your looking for SHORT-term, day profits)... otherwise, ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY TRY to hold out until ~200K, otherwise you will really regret it... really can't into details, just follow UTIL VERY CLOSELY in the next 2-3 days/week.  You will not be dissatisfied, I can ASSURE you that much.  As far as the WHALES go, LOL, that's gonna be an interesting max profiting group effort... a little different then previous "whale fights"/profit taking... AFAIK... the amount of organization with UTIL and the DAMN cheap price right now is sheer unbelievable, and in two weeks (MAX, maybe much earlier), it'll be 220K+ (after some slight dips/followed by QUICK re-tracing)... I bought in at 11K, most my "whale" buddies bought in at fucking 7-9K... in any case, this coin shall yield surprises of a MASSIVE, NEAR-PERFECTION scale, from what I know.  Sorry if I couldn't clarify much more than that... most of us have signed into certain NDAs regarding the actual functionality of the coin and its incredible uniqueness... of course, that NDA in and of itself was almost 10 BTC and limited to certain peoples... so, basically, I'm all into UTIL and also a BIT of FIBRE and a good deal of ARCH for this coming week!  Not sure if I got into enough details to help you make WISE investment decisions, but that's really all I can offer right ATM, bro.  Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome to BT forums BTW, it's finally nice and refreshing to see some decency towards "noobs" on BitcoinTalk nowadays! Smiley

-bob2020a

Now that I take second look at this, it smells like bullshit.  The information you have presented about the whales, accumulation, how much btc you have, and that you have insider knowledge, would never be shared by a real whale. Insider knowledge is just that, so why would you share it to the public like this. I still believe UTility has bright future just from what I hear from developer.

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
zwiggel

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:17:19 PM

Why are u all focussing on bob?
Prometheus is in this one and he will run the pump.
good enough info for.me to know this will see 50 100k.
All his coins have done so so far.
And i hear some great stuff is going to come out that will.blow peoples mind
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

optical illusion

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:05:39 PM

buy on rumour

namu amida butsu
InspectorUTILITY

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:47:17 AM

http://s27.postimg.org/wgouhxog3/IGUTRB.jpg
zwiggel

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:18:28 PM

Dev any update on the price drop?
No news before weekend is we go even lower...
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:45:48 PM

I hope I did not make a mistake buying into this coin. Those features that are listed in the ann arent even features. They are just fancy graphics with a lot of generalizations. nothing is technical, just general mumbo jumbo. I bought because I hear some known pumpers are in it.   Undecided

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:49:58 PM

Dev any update on the price drop?
No news before weekend is we go even lower...

Why do you need an update? You said this one has AMAZING features to come. Just buy more. And lets not forget the pump groups.

Though it might be helpfull to get any content that actually makes sense not just shiny graphics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: