Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question I will link to; does Quark want a mini BC or extra "flexibility"  (Read 620 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:59:38 AM

As per comment ,

Quark can take on a Mini BC there is a way to do this but has the market already solved this "problem" though 3rd parties?

I.e the many multi wallets that will emerge out of which Frozen Bit is the leader.

In the same sense one can look at BitTorrent as a means test, Torrents hold a feasibly robust amount of decentralization across the earth seemingly regardless of the file sizes involved, there only needs to be adequate market incentives.

Transaction flow though is another question all together.

The flexibility relates to the extra abilities to run "scripts" on the existing BC, similar to to the way in which Bitcoin runs derivatives etc.

So feel free to read and think about this and contact here or in any way.

Personally I'm on the side of simplicity if it can be proven to provide security and stability, in this sense the MiniBC is a much simpler system.

In which case derivatives would move away from "currency" and step more into "mechanics" such as Ripple seems to be marketing themselves now.

This is, i feel is a good representative of the system as it is moving towards a phased transition.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: