Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to warn you guys one last time.  (Read 14441 times)
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 05:41:45 AM

No money lost as I haven't sold, sorry fallling.

Detailed description of my revolutionary new market strategy, 100% scientifically guaranteed never to lose money:

1.  Buy.
2.  Never sell.
3.  ? ? ?
4.  Profit!

Equivalent to throwing coins into a well. Smiley

Physical coins might be worth more soon at this rate!

At least you can sell physical metal coins for scrap if they become worthless, and you can wipe your arse on bank notes if they become worthless. You can't use bitcoins for anything if they become worthless.

Good job neither you or the previous three posters have any then!

Correct, I have sold all my BTC & continue to sell everything I mine!!! Just like all the whales & smart money are doing... Go get sucked into the bull trap yourself!

Don't be silly fallllling you don't even mine btc. That requires resources other than an internet connection and questionable English language skills.

Falling?? Dude I've been running a 1.2TH/s machine, that I bought secondhand, for a while now....... Selling every piece of coin I make & buying back BTC at flash crashes just to dump it again when you fools buy it for more $! I already made return on my investment since I got my machine for cheap. Im not one of those fools spending $3-5k on a pre order of machines. Bitcoin community is full of fools that get scammed and washed around easy because you're all just trying to get rich quick! Thanks for denying I even mine LOL It's like you claiming BTC will be $100,000 soon LMFAO You have no idea wtf you are talking about, go start a business or "digital currency" of your own so you can actually make real money instead of being a sheep!

MOST OF YOU HERE ARE SHEEP. FOLLOW THE HERD, NERDS!!!

You come across very badly with this and the majority of your posts. Telling others what to do, screeching abuse, it's pretty juvenile stuff.

I would say holding a speculative position in btc is far far removed from being a sheep in the herd, even now in late 2014. I know lots of professionals in their thirties and none hold bitcoin, most barely recognise the word.

This forum and reddit are a bit of an echo chamber. There was a thread suggesting btc has reached peak investment potential which could not be farther from the truth.

Bitcoin in my mind is a binary assymetric bet. If it goes to zero then I lose a small percentage of my portfolio and my brothers will kid me about it for a year or two. If it pays off then it will be fantastic for me, but also more importantly for the world in general.

You can try and get rich quick thinking the rest of us are fools. But perhaps we are not all as foolish as you think  Wink

Perhaps you are... I don't tell others what to do! You guys can buy all the BTC that all major miners are dumping, I actually think it's pretty cool right around $400 is enough mining profit for them (approx $1.8m per day) so why not. You thinking of BTC as a bet is what is destroying this community! If it doesn't go to zero & ends up rising up back to $1,000... how much are you really making??? You will double up basically... So your couple grand is now what 5k? You'll basically make nothing but you're risking a lot especially if it goes to zero. So is all that risk really worth the slight possibility of a double up flip??? Myself and many others included do this every day in the stock market. So why waste 10yrs to do that?? or even 2yrs since that's when the rewards half and you guys claim BTC will blow up...

Is it really worth all of that?
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:29:58 PM

Stop going all in on bitcoins, and start holding on to something that is more reliable, like fiat.  This was my post when bitcoin went OVER 1k.  A lot of you guys were at a type of high unrivaled by anyone, not even a crack head.

This was my post:

"You guys are all FUCKED"

Because I knew this thing was going to crash and stablize at no more than $100, for a very very long time.  I was here in 2011, and I knew bitcoin's potential was that it had potential.  That was about it.  Now that it has reached its potential, which is that it might have more potential, it is nothing more than just a dot com bubble and might be useful, the protocol, few hundred years down the line.  And that is in very rare and extreme cases.

At any rate, this is my final warning.  I will sit back and just watch the show with popcorn in hand.  Good night folks.

This is hilarious. He writes something down and interprets it as he pleases months down the line.

PS - YOU ARE ALL FUCKED.

See you in a few days, months, or years.. when my "prediction" comes true.

the picture below was gordon gekko.  and it was in quotes.  but yeah, you don't seem so bright.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:14:26 AM

Detailed description of my revolutionary new market strategy, 100% scientifically guaranteed never to lose money:

1.  Buy.
2.  Never sell.
3.  ? ? ?
4.  Profit!

At least you can sell physical metal coins for scrap if they become worthless, and you can wipe your arse on bank notes if they become worthless. You can't use bitcoins for anything if they become worthless.

Correct, I have sold all my BTC & continue to sell everything I mine!!! Just like all the whales & smart money are doing... Go get sucked into the bull trap yourself!

Don't be silly fallllling you don't even mine btc. That requires resources other than an internet connection and questionable English language skills.

Falling?? Dude I've been running a 1.2TH/s machine, that I bought secondhand, for a while now....... Selling every piece of coin I make & buying back BTC at flash crashes just to dump it again when you fools buy it for more $! I already made return on my investment since I got my machine for cheap. Im not one of those fools spending $3-5k on a pre order of machines. Bitcoin community is full of fools that get scammed and washed around easy because you're all just trying to get rich quick! Thanks for denying I even mine LOL It's like you claiming BTC will be $100,000 soon LMFAO You have no idea wtf you are talking about, go start a business or "digital currency" of your own so you can actually make real money instead of being a sheep!

You come across very badly with this and the majority of your posts. Telling others what to do, screeching abuse, it's pretty juvenile stuff.

I would say holding a speculative position in btc is far far removed from being a sheep in the herd, even now in late 2014. I know lots of professionals in their thirties and none hold bitcoin, most barely recognise the word.

This forum and reddit are a bit of an echo chamber. There was a thread suggesting btc has reached peak investment potential which could not be farther from the truth.

Bitcoin in my mind is a binary assymetric bet. If it goes to zero then I lose a small percentage of my portfolio and my brothers will kid me about it for a year or two. If it pays off then it will be fantastic for me, but also more importantly for the world in general.

You can try and get rich quick thinking the rest of us are fools. But perhaps we are not all as foolish as you think  Wink

Perhaps you are... I don't tell others what to do! You guys can buy all the BTC that all major miners are dumping, I actually think it's pretty cool right around $400 is enough mining profit for them (approx $1.8m per day) so why not. You thinking of BTC as a bet is what is destroying this community! If it doesn't go to zero & ends up rising up back to $1,000... how much are you really making??? You will double up basically... So your couple grand is now what 5k? You'll basically make nothing but you're risking a lot especially if it goes to zero. So is all that risk really worth the slight possibility of a double up flip??? Myself and many others included do this every day in the stock market. So why waste 10yrs to do that?? or even 2yrs since that's when the rewards half and you guys claim BTC will blow up...

No you are right I will sell immediately..not.

Who mentioned doubling up? I suggest you look back through btc annual price performance.
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:39:19 AM

1.  Buy.
2.  Never sell.
3.  ? ? ?
4.  Profit!

No you are right I will sell immediately..not.

Who mentioned doubling up? I suggest you look back through btc annual price performance.

I suggest you look at the charts & bitcoins performance all year. Look at the order book! Then watch 100+BTC blocks get dumped as "instant" orders... not even in the books
semidead

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:05:53 AM

Yeeah right. OP, you're the next guy in my ignore list. Sorry.

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:43:43 PM

Put it this way, you guys are on thin ice right now.  One more down phase for my predictions to be fullfilled in like the next 12 hours.  I didn't even know it was going to happen so soon.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:04:42 PM

Put it this way, you guys are on thin ice right now.  One more down phase for my predictions to be fullfilled in like the next 12 hours.  I didn't even know it was going to happen so soon.

So is this a final, final warning?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:43:13 PM

Ok seriously, how do you not understand no one cares what you think? Find a new hobby besides being an annoying douchebag on the Internet.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:31:43 PM

At least fiat is backed by state sponsored terrorism
Bitcoin is not

You have no guarantee with cryptocurrencies

You also have no guarantees with fiat. Yes some guy claims it's guaranteed but that's not worth anything.

The biggest guarantee is the petro-dollar

Your guarantee is toilet paper?

The American constitution is no guarantee

Account recovered 08-12-2019
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:22:46 PM

I don't tell others what to do!

So was that not you telling everyone who wouldn't sell they're sheep and should follow the herd? Oh it was you...imagine that...
nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:23:20 PM

At least fiat is backed by state sponsored terrorism
Bitcoin is not

You have no guarantee with cryptocurrencies

You also have no guarantees with fiat. Yes some guy claims it's guaranteed but that's not worth anything.

The biggest guarantee is the petro-dollar

Your guarantee is toilet paper?

The American constitution is no guarantee

Fiat is only guaranteed by people, nothing else. Fiat have a value only because people believe it has a value. When the people no longer believe in it, it will have no value. That is why banks and governments are trying so hard to kill Bitcoin. For when the people start to realized the paper money they're holding is only worth as much as what they think it to be, not the number printed on it, not how much of it was issued, then that would be the end of it. While governments can control their people's thinking and their printed out-of-thin-air fiats, they cannot control Bitcoin. And that's the ultimate fear of governments around the world, for power is nothing without control.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:28:43 PM

...when the people start to realized the paper money BTC they're holding is only worth as much as what they think it to be...

FTFY.
Also works with gold.

nuff

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:45:24 PM

...when the people start to realized the paper money BTC they're holding is only worth as much as what they think it to be...

FTFY.
Also works with gold.

Well touché. But you're wrong, it's different. Here's why: for fiat, say a 1 dollar note is worth 1 dollar. for Bitcoin, one btc can worth 100, 1, 1000, 1000000 dollars. It's not up to me to think how much a btc is worth and that's how much it's worth. With fiat, if I have a one dollar note, I know it's worth one dollar and anyone else I trade that one dollar note to knows it's worth one dollar. And that one dollar note is worth one dollar because it's printed to be a one dollar note, decided by the government. Capisce?

NotLambchop

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:00:12 PM

FTFY.
Also works with gold.

Well touché. But you're wrong, it's different. Here's why: for fiat, say a 1 dollar note is worth 1 dollar. for Bitcoin, one btc can worth 100, 1, 1000, 1000000 dollars. It's not up to me to think how much a btc is worth and that's how much it's worth. With fiat, if I have a one dollar note, I know it's worth one dollar and anyone else I trade that one dollar note to knows it's worth one dollar. And that one dollar note is worth one dollar because it's printed to be a one dollar note, decided by the government. Capisce?

Not following you at all.  Sure, one dollar is always worth one dollar--not open for interpretation.  Are you now saying that fiat is not "only worth as much as what they think it to be"?
nuff

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:24:51 PM

Not following you at all.  Sure, one dollar is always worth one dollar--not open for interpretation.  Are you now saying that fiat is not "only worth as much as what they think it to be"?

Just take the zimbabwean dollar crisis. The people have no trust in their own currency anymore, no matter how the government tried printing and telling them look, this zimbabwean dollar note is worth this much. The people just don't think it's worth as much, cause nobody else thinks it's worth as much, so there's no value at all, even though it's officially money
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:29:52 PM

FTFY.
Also works with gold.

can you eat dollars?
the only thing that matters is how many goods can a dollar buy, and the answer is less and less every year.
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 05:49:02 PM

FTFY.
Also works with gold.

can you eat dollars?
the only thing that matters is how many goods can a dollar buy, and the answer is less and less every year.

At least you can buy food with dollars & gold... At the current moment you can't even buy anything worth anything with bitcoin! Even food is a hassle to buy with BTC. It needs to get easier! MUCH EASIER!!! Before the masses start to use bitcoin! GLTA!
NotLambchop

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:55:29 PM

FTFY.
Also works with gold.

can you eat dollars?

Can you eat BTC?
*More importantly, does ur mom know ur on the interweb?
NotLambchop

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:58:47 PM

Just take the zimbabwean dollar crisis. The people have no trust in their own currency anymore, no matter how the government tried printing and telling them look, this zimbabwean dollar note is worth this much. The people just don't think it's worth as much, cause nobody else thinks it's worth as much, so there's no value at all, even though it's officially money

Wait, are we switching topics?
My point is simple:  BTC is only worth as much as people think it is--no different from fiat.
*Other than most stores give you a blank look when you ask to pay with it.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:09:40 PM

I didn't quite get what you said. If you turn 2k into 5k, i.e., if you gain 3k, its nothing... but if you lose 2k you lose everything?? Help me out. Maybe I missed something here.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: