My previous offer to sell my software for a fixed amount of BTC
had no takers. This is not terribly surprising given:
1) This audience is not pre-sold on my software, and
2) The value of BTC is going up rapidly right now, so any price a merchant names is likely to seem too high in a very short time.
So, I'm going to try a different tack and let the Bitcoin community name its own price. Flying Logic Pro sells normally for USD 225. But this winner of this short auction will receive a Flying Logic license for as little as a single Bitcoin!
Check out the software here:http://flyinglogic.com
• Each bid must be posted publicly in this thread.
• Minimum bid is 1 BTC. There is no reserve price.
• All subsequent bids must be in minimum 1 BTC increments.
• The auction will end at 11:59 PM PDT on Friday May 13, 2011.
• The winning bidder will be announced here after the auction close.
• If there is any contention about who wins the auction, then I will decide and my decision will be final.
• Upon auction conclusion, forum PM will be used to provide a Bitcoin receiving address to the winner, and upon receipt of payment in full, the activation code will be provided by return PM.
• The purchased activation code is not tied to a particular identity, and can be redeemed by the auction winner or transferred to another party. The party that actually redeems the code will receive the license key that unlocks the software.
Post any questions here, and good luck!