Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
SomethingMAD

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:29:45 AM

I'm not sure where UFO or aliens. because according to my religious belief it does not exist. things really exist as Jinn are beings, demons, and angels. ufo was a mere fabrication of a man who did not have a good religious knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:28:20 AM

Even if im a Roman Catholic, I still believe that aliens are real. I believe that we are not alone in the whole universe. Somewhere out there, there's another earth where there lives species or maybe humans like us with more advanced technologies or behind us in terms of technology. I also believe that there are many creatures living in the universe that science still does not discover and I believe aliens exists.
TheCableGuy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:32:59 AM

yes
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:56:50 AM

Even if im a Roman Catholic, I still believe that aliens are real. I believe that we are not alone in the whole universe. Somewhere out there, there's another earth where there lives species or maybe humans like us with more advanced technologies or behind us in terms of technology. I also believe that there are many creatures living in the universe that science still does not discover and I believe aliens exists.

I also believe that we are not alone. The time will come ivozmozhno we learn about the inhabitants of other planets
alope

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:29:45 AM

There's no hard evidence that they have.
Tom Haas

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:00:35 PM

UFO REAL
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:03:17 PM

UFO REAL
If you just say is real or not, from that little will change. From that we have something to hide, and governments know it. People in the dark and although much of the aliens was already known, but it is not enough for a complete picture.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:48:06 PM

I haven't seen any UFO or any aliens my self but lets think of it this way, in Quran God says when they(demons, jins, fallen angels) try to listen or spy on humans then they will burn or strike by fire stones(meteors).

Why can't angels use the best technology mostly made in heaven? we know in the past so many prophets had rings, staffs and many artifacts, well they were technology based right? so when we see or hear about conflicts between said aliens and claims that they are not all from same race then I can imagine the shiny ones in some kind of shiny white sphere are the agents of God and there are some videos showing some UFOs getting hit by fire projectiles from invisible or shiny crafts.

Also I don't think they are more advanced than us but only in possession of alleged crafts(technology).

Of course they will invade earth it was foreseen from the beginning of time and they are the satan and his stupid followers, the army of a bunch of noob fallen angels and demons that eventually get rekt by the Savior(grand child of the last prophet) who will come with Jesus and will decapitate satan himself then 7 years people will live with no sins and in peace then the end comes and the final judgment of God on all the creatures with souls.

Not to mention that we have to put up with idiots thinking that earth is flat and everyone else is faking the universe with billions of billions of galaxies and stars just to spread doubts and keep us busy with the magnificent and extraordinary sight that our universe is.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:59:27 PM

I haven't seen any UFO or any aliens my self but lets think of it this way, in Quran God says when they(demons, jins, fallen angels) try to listen or spy on humans then they will burn or strike by fire stones(meteors).

Why can't angels use the best technology mostly made in heaven? we know in the past so many prophets had rings, staffs and many artifacts, well they were technology based right? so when we see or hear about conflicts between said aliens and claims that they are not all from same race then I can imagine the shiny ones in some kind of shiny white sphere are the agents of God and there are some videos showing some UFOs getting hit by fire projectiles from invisible or shiny crafts.

Also I don't think they are more advanced than us but only in possession of alleged crafts(technology).

Of course they will invade earth it was foreseen from the beginning of time and they are the satan and his stupid followers, the army of a bunch of noob fallen angels and demons that eventually get rekt by the Savior(grand child of the last prophet) who will come with Jesus and will decapitate satan himself then 7 years people will live with no sins and in peace then the end comes and the final judgment of God on all the creatures with souls.

Not to mention that we have to put up with idiots thinking that earth is flat and everyone else is faking the universe with billions of billions of galaxies and stars just to spread doubts and keep us busy with the magnificent and extraordinary sight that our universe is.
No religion supports the view that the sky might not be what it really is. In other words, the existence of other beings outside of the earth, just kills the whole point and the source of faith.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:22:46 PM

Even as evidence that we are not alone in this world that can no longer start to argue. As there are still people who argue that the earth is flat. And what then for them to be aliens.
skibibenny

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:59:40 PM

i am not sure that aliens exist
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:51:44 AM

The universe at large as much and just comes across interesting and puff in the open, and that if there is clear evidence of the existence of still other intelligent beings, it does not mean that they are not really.
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:34:16 AM

Of course, not all UFO necessarily alien spacecraft from other worlds, but strange, sometimes just weird flying object in the sky appears more and more, and the evidence are more and more compelling photos, videos about this posted on the Internet. Moreover, they are thrown into the network from almost all corners of our blue planet.
kazukun

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:48:43 AM

I do not believe in the existence of aliens and UFO. because I had never seen in person. but widely circulated videos on youtube UFO sightings taken with the camera belongs to the people. I do not believe 100% in because it's just a video. it could be the edited video?
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:54:50 AM

Extra terrestrial creatures might be real because of the evidences that NASA discoved. Besides, universe is expanding continuously that makes it 100% percent assurance that we are not alone in this universe
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:07:44 AM

The universe at large as much and just comes across interesting and puff in the open, and that if there is clear evidence of the existence of still other intelligent beings, it does not mean that they are not really.

It's a little bit scary to think that we're alone in this whole universe, isn't it? We're so small in such a big, infinite Universe. Nobody actually knows whether aliens exist or not, but if it really is infinite.... Then there are basically an infinity of possibilities around us. They should then exist somewhere, maybe aliens are smaller than we even imagine them to be.
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:57:58 AM

I never saw ufo and aliens in real life, so i think ufa or aliens are fake.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:55:15 PM

I never saw ufo and aliens in real life, so i think ufa or aliens are fake.

As massive as the universe is it sure would be a waste of space and a lonely place if it was only us.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
neverseven

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:04:14 PM

IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

Everything that lives outside our planet is "alien". I however don't believe in spaceships, ufo sightings. That's BS you see on internet and tv.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:40:42 AM

IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

Everything that lives outside our planet is "alien". I however don't believe in spaceships, ufo sightings. That's BS you see on internet and tv.
I also have never seen an unidentified flying object in the sky at home. All the time, only information on the Internet and on TV. Perhaps you need to doubt and not to believe everything they say.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: