Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:20:12 PM

IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

Everything that lives outside our planet is "alien". I however don't believe in spaceships, ufo sightings. That's BS you see on internet and tv.
I also have never seen an unidentified flying object in the sky at home. All the time, only information on the Internet and on TV. Perhaps you need to doubt and not to believe everything they say.

Are you ready to see them with my own eyes? For example, I - no. And I do not want to even know there are aliens or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chizuo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:29:14 PM

Very interesting thread.Many of opinion of alien is real or not at here.But for me,i not focusing it too much.Either alien is real or not,i will focus first on my life.There are many story about alien.Some is fake and some seem real (maybe is real).But thos story is worth for reading.
phieiph

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:56:41 PM

Very interesting thread.Many of opinion of alien is real or not at here.But for me,i not focusing it too much.Either alien is real or not,i will focus first on my life.There are many story about alien.Some is fake and some seem real (maybe is real).But thos story is worth for reading.
One came across information that says that in the bowels of our earth is life somehow even similar to ours. Ie other civilization. There is more information about what the matrix still exists, and we are part of it. And then the question of the existence of UFOs. How can this be all together to digest in the mind at the same time.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:19:56 PM

IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

Everything that lives outside our planet is "alien". I however don't believe in spaceships, ufo sightings. That's BS you see on internet and tv.
I also have never seen an unidentified flying object in the sky at home. All the time, only information on the Internet and on TV. Perhaps you need to doubt and not to believe everything they say.

Are you ready to see them with my own eyes? For example, I - no. And I do not want to even know there are aliens or not.
If they were, we would have seen the aliens for a long time, regardless of whether you want it or not. But I think that the meeting with the mini may be the last in this life.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:24:25 PM

I think it's just an invention. The Area 51 is probably the place where the "aliens" are not researched but created, and invented by them. The Universe is infinite which means the possibility of life existance is real somewhere, very far away. An alien isn't an advanced race, but it's enough for a worm or an ant-like insect to be found anywhere around us and it's called an alien. We have to advance even more than where we are right now to be able to find any life existance.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:46:39 PM

I think it's just an invention. The Area 51 is probably the place where the "aliens" are not researched but created, and invented by them. The Universe is infinite which means the possibility of life existance is real somewhere, very far away. An alien isn't an advanced race, but it's enough for a worm or an ant-like insect to be found anywhere around us and it's called an alien. We have to advance even more than where we are right now to be able to find any life existance.
Of course very difficult to speculate on the topic of who else but us there on our planet in the distant galaxies and all around us.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:43:34 PM

No one suggests a very different theory on who may exist around us and for what purpose they are watching and why not go to the contact. Perhaps it's a creature standing on guard not to let the man go beyond that, we did not alter the universe by itself, as we used to do it everywhere.
Indijanos

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:53:27 PM

UFO is very real but the name "UFO" depends on the situation Cheesy Aliens, probably.. yeah, definetely.

d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:10:09 AM

UFO is very real but the name "UFO" depends on the situation Cheesy Aliens, probably.. yeah, definetely.
According to most of the existing facts, we have no doubt that humanity is controlled by some higher intelligence. Unusual evidence obtained worldwide publicity, but no one is surprised.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:11:27 AM

There is a mass of evidence that aliens abduct terrestrial inhabitants. To this end, they arrive on the planet, then to hold their any special experiments on man. After returning to Earth, the people who have visited among the newcomers, celebrate at the injury of mental or physical.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:47:32 AM

There are evidences that ufo r real .but aliens i doubt .of they wanted to make contact with us ,they would have have done it by now .so yeah .we are safe till now ..kudoos  Smiley

Swtrse

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:45:12 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 06:14:06 AM by Swtrse

Let's see, every flying object that shows up on a radar is flagged as UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) before it's got called and identified itself or has a transponder that does that automatically.
So yes UFOs do exist. For me every flying object I can't identify is an ufo, so they are pretty common.

Aliens on the other hand...well let's stick to the facts.
The universe is very very big. There are so many planets out there that it's hard to imagine.
Some of these planes are in a solar system in a distance to a star in the zone where life is possible. Still a very great number.
The planet must have certain elements to support life -> Still many planets out there
This planets called earth-like.

Other earth-like planets in our solar system are Mars and Venus. So every time someone cries "We found an other earth-like planet" be aware it could just be a other Venus.

Scientists have found other criteria that are required to support life but hard to check with our current technology some of them are
* The solar system must have an giant planet in an higher orbit than the planet that supports life. This giant planet attracts meteors and other objects and minimize the change that an object hits the life supporting planet
* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Taking all that into consideration and use some statistical methods there are still millions of planets left that could support life in our galaxy alone.

There are evidence that some stone samples from meteors contains fossils of bacteria, there is a debate about if the bacteria entered the meteor after the impact or not. But I believe it is possible that for examples bacteria's could have live on mars.
So to answer the question
Is ALIEN life out there: Definitely, the probability is to high to be not.
Is intelligent ALIEN life out there: Well, some are not even sure if there is intelligent life on earth....but we have time till your galaxy got sucked into the "great attractor" to find out.

Gasturcas

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:39:29 PM

I'm sure that there are aliens or extraterrestial who travels or lives in the outerspace. Earth is describe as a small coin inside a piggy bank or the outerspace. I believe there are also humans out there but not classified as humans but another specie same like us. No one knows, maybe they are already walking with us here on earth just like the movie Men in Black. I'm sure that I no longer live by the time Aliens will invade the earth haha, just kidding. Anyway, that is my stand.

OliynyK

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:28:52 AM

Here is another hot topic for the day as you could see an astonishing video showing 'UFO fleet leaving the moon' prompts claims of alien base
harissengke

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:47:31 AM

UFO is real many video in youtube
but i never see it by my self Grin

seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:15:16 PM

UFO is real many video in youtube
but i never see it by my self Grin
In a lot of different YouTube videos there, but the fact is that the whole truth verification can not take place. A lot of witnesses and participants in the event of doubt, but I really did not see anything.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:08:09 PM

Perhaps this is true, but believe that the universe we are not alone prevents only one single thing, and this is a personal conviction.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:24:55 PM

I'm sure that there are aliens or extraterrestial who travels or lives in the outerspace. Earth is describe as a small coin inside a piggy bank or the outerspace. I believe there are also humans out there but not classified as humans but another specie same like us. No one knows, maybe they are already walking with us here on earth just like the movie Men in Black. I'm sure that I no longer live by the time Aliens will invade the earth haha, just kidding. Anyway, that is my stand.
If we take into account the type of movies that called Men in Black, it is better not to believe that we are surrounded by aliens. If we take as a basis of your thoughts movie or TV series The X-Files, it is more serious and plausible.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:46:51 PM

Let's see, every flying object that shows up on a radar is flagged as UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) before it's got called and identified itself or has a transponder that does that automatically.
So yes UFOs do exist. For me every flying object I can't identify is an ufo, so they are pretty common.

The universe is very very big. There are so many planets out there that it's hard to imagine.
Some of these planes are in a solar system in a distance to a star in the zone where life is possible. Still a very great number.
The planet must have certain elements to support life -> Still many planets out there

Other earth-like planets in our solar system are Mars and Venus. So every time someone cries "We found an other earth-like planet" be aware it could just be a other Venus.

Scientists have found other criteria that are required to support life but hard to check with our current technology some of them are
* The solar system must have an giant planet in an higher orbit than the planet that supports life. This giant planet attracts meteors and other objects and minimize the change that an object hits the life supporting planet
* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Taking all that into consideration and use some statistical methods there are still millions of planets left that could support life in our galaxy alone.

There are evidence that some stone samples from meteors contains fossils of bacteria, there is a debate about if the bacteria entered the meteor after the impact or not. But I believe it is possible that for examples bacteria's could have live on mars.
Is intelligent ALIEN life out there: Well, some are not even sure if there is intelligent life on earth....but we have time till your galaxy got sucked into the "great attractor" to find out.

Probably all the people who personally saw UFOs on their own eyes really happy. I would be on such a spectacle would he refused.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:15:18 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 08:35:19 PM by sourris01

* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Probably all the people who personally saw UFOs on their own eyes really happy. I would be on such a spectacle would he refused.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: