Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lost account help - sealswithclubs  (Read 1212 times)
goddyvips001 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:24:34 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 10:29:50 PM by malevolent

I was not knowing much about Google authenticator app. I have one account on sealswithclub and I activitated Google authenticator on that account,after some day I done a factory reset on my tablet and all my data wiped out.I contacted to sealswithclub support ,they gave me lost account form and I fill it with valid details.After one day they reply you answer all question correctly and you r eligible for disable Google authenticator on 24sep.But today is 26sep and I still cannot login ,I told them and they told I some patience. I'm completely confused .what to do.
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:26:30 PM

Try to in contact with support of seawithcubs hope they will solve your problem

goddyvips001 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:35:02 PM

After 24 I contacted them twice but they told have patience
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:51:16 PM

If you have used the same internet connection for every login with them, and it's also the same connection you used to sign up with, there's a fair chance that the same ip has been used every time. This could be checked by the mods from their logs. Also if you have a local wallet you have used to deposit funds, then you will have transaction id's which the site could check against their incoming transactions, so really this should be sorted without much issue.

In my opinion there's no need to 'have patience'. This should be fixed by the admins asap, and a 7 day window would be the absolute maximum imo.

If they do not follow through, write them a stern and polite e-mail, informing them about that if they do not come through with the case within 14 days, the following will happen:

1. You will file an abuse report with all their service providers (e-mail, hosting, etc.)
2. You will file a report with relevant consumer organizations.
3. You will file a police report in your local jurisdiction, and in the jurisdiction of the site.
4. If they're incorporated, you might even file a report with the company registry.
5. You might file a report with any official agencies dealing with such cases.
6. Name and shame online, make a website called companynamesucks.com
7. Post in forums about your bad experience.
8. Leave negative feedback on all review-sites where you can leave feedbacks about other sites.

While all of these options might not be the most fruitful and/or productive, if you're angry enough, perhaps you want to do it anyway.

In general though, a gentle approach is the best approach, whereas if you go for attack immediately, they might refuse to help you just because you hassle them so much. Also some companies, while not outright fraudulent is good at 'forgetting' customer complaints, because if they stall it long enough, some customers is bound to give up, and the company gets to keep the funds.

I hope you get the case resolved!
goddyvips001 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:36:25 PM

*Me-I just done a factory reset and new to google authenticator app so all my data got deleted.,now i can nor login through my browser nor i can play on android app.i can provide u all thing if neccessary.please help me fast
*Seals with club support-Godvipin001,

First of all, we need to know which account you're referring to. Please provide that in the "lost account: section of the heading.

Identity Verification Form for ‘<LOSTACCOUNT>’ Account
Can you tell me the approximate balance of the account?
Can you tell me the approximate last time the account was successfully accessed?
Can you tell me the date the account was originally registered?
Can you tell me the approximate size of the last deposit to the account?
Can you tell me the deposit Bitcoin address associated with the account?
Can you tell me the last Bitcoin address to deposit into the account?
Can you paste your IP and Token that the https://sealswithclubs.eu/ipverify.php page gives you? Please try to do this step from a network that you have previously used to access your account.
Can you tell me any other activity in the two weeks leading up to the last access that might help identify you as the owner? For example:
Favorite tournaments
Typical Game of choice (Hold'em/PLO/PLO8)
Typical Stakes Played At
Any Player Transfer From or To
Regards,

- Seals Support

*Me- I have given all my details of all question with username and password too.(I cannot provide that detail here)

*Swcsupport-Godvipin

What is the name of the account?

Regards,

- Seals Support

*Me-Name means username - goddyvips

*Swcsupport-1 Correct.
2. Correct
3. Correct
4. Correct
5. Correct
6. N/A

Can you paste your IP and Token that the https://sealswithclubs.eu/ipverify.php page gives you? Please try to do this step from a network that you have previously used to access your account. This last step is crucial and should be enough to trigger the one week two-factor removal you need.

*Me-Your IP is:given
Verification Token:given

*Swcsupport-Godvipin001,

You answered the questions suffiiciently. You should qualify for a two-factor removal on September 24.

Regards,

- Seals Support

*Me-I'm live in India and today is 25 September and when I login to my account (goddyvips) it still says incorrect Google authenticator,you told me that on 24 September my Google authenticator will be removed.you can check the screenshot.

*Swc support-Godvipin001,

I've notified the correct people, please be patient.

Regards,

- Seals Support

Swc support-OK I have  created a  new account but can u tell how much time more it will take

**Me-Today is 27 September and still my account Google authenticator is not disable ,I provided all information correctly and told me that on 24september my Google authenticator will be disable ,is this kind of service you provide.Its about more than12 days I have not login to my account.please do not reply like be patient ,I want solution.

This is my gmail account chat with the support.but still now I cannot login
TheFootMan

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:42:18 PM

*Me-I'm live in India and today is 25 September and when I login to my account (goddyvips) it still says incorrect Google authenticator,you told me that on 24 September my Google authenticator will be removed.you can check the screenshot.

*Swc support-Godvipin001,

I've notified the correct people, please be patient.

If you got this message on a Thursday, they might not've gotten around to it before this week, and they might also be quite busy. First line support most likely do not have sysadmin rights on the site, so the case needs to be handled by someone higher up.

I would've waited till the end of this week before becoming far too impatient.
goddyvips001 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

I have no problems to wait this week.
But the problems was that the support staff does not reply me exact time to wait.first he was saying give me all details and if your detail will be right than u can login to ur account after 7days. After 7 days I contacted him he told me just be patience what is this.is this is a way to reply.
TheFootMan

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:49:50 PM

I have no problems to wait this week.
But the problems was that the support staff does not reply me exact time to wait.first he was saying give me all details and if your detail will be right than u can login to ur account after 7days. After 7 days I contacted him he told me just be patience what is this.is this is a way to reply.

It is  poor customer service. I agree.
b4basit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:42:40 AM

i lost over 100 chips worth of account they said they don't block my id & then few days later they don't reply any of my emails i thinks sealz should improve their support team........

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
goddyvips001 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:11:19 AM

i lost over 100 chips worth of account they said they don't block my id & then few days later they don't reply any of my emails i thinks sealz should improve their support team........
Completely aggree with you ,today the send me a reply like - I will try to hasten your process
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: