Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:06:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcointalk  (Read 2335 times)
goddyvips001 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:50:22 PM

Post your view about bitcointalk ,
For example I love bitcointalk
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:33:03 AM

It has seriously degraded in the quality of posts. Too many trolls, too much FUD these days.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:49:32 AM

And to many fake-same accounts

fluffyponyza

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:16:39 AM

I think Bitcointalk is a great place for learning about BTC and get latest information about BTC.
Singlebyte

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:47:23 AM

And to many fake-same accounts

Probably only 12 of us here on the site.......all talking amongst ourselves....
xXTMC3Xx

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:25:36 AM

Can't really trust anyone anymore in trading with all this account trading.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 11:28:26 AM

There is an extremely low level of censorship here and you can freely about almost anything, oh and the mods here aren't total dicks, though I do find my posts occasionally go missing for being off topic. Trolling and FUD is a very small price to pay for having this much freedom of speech.
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:55:21 AM

bitcointalk.org is a great place to earn bitcoins just for posting. You must however make sure your posts are on-topic and long enough to not be considered as spam. Sadly this practice does appear to degrade the quality of the forum overall with people posting boring gibberish, mainly in the off-topic sub-forum, just to complete their posting quota.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 12:58:59 PM

There is an extremely low level of censorship here and you can freely about almost anything, oh and the mods here aren't total dicks, though I do find my posts occasionally go missing for being off topic. Trolling and FUD is a very small price to pay for having this much freedom of speech.
Freedom is good , but that freedom ends when you attack other people, stalk and disrespect them, even if it happens on a forum.

That's what an ignore function is for and if they're getting past that then they can be banned because they're trying to hack the forum software itself as for people actually posting stuff that other people find insulting, no you either have absolute freedom of speech or none at all, for example if you think certain things are okay to post about and certain things aren't, then you're for censorship.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:02:02 PM

That's what an ignore function is for and if they're getting past that then they can be banned because they're trying to hack the forum software itself as for people actually posting stuff that other people find insulting, no you either have absolute freedom of speech or none at all.

With all the newbie accounts created I'd have to click ignore about 90% of the time if I wanted to end up with a "nice experience" so in fact "it is not a nice experience" but would instead become a "full-time job clicking ignore" for every stupid "ad-sponsored" posting forum member (and they seem to be growing in numbers).

Your idea of "freedom" seems to be to put everyone else into "slavery" having to "click ignore all day". Huh

Here's an idea - the forum pays me to click Ignore and people can "link to my ignore list" (to save themselves the same hassle) - then I might "bother with doing that work".

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
goddyvips001 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:06:13 PM

That's what an ignore function is for and if they're getting past that then they can be banned because they're trying to hack the forum software itself as for people actually posting stuff that other people find insulting, no you either have absolute freedom of speech or none at all.

With all the newbie accounts created I'd have to click ignore about 90% of the time if I wanted to end up with a "nice experience" so in fact "it is not a nice experience" but would instead become a "full-time job clicking ignore" for every stupid "ad-sponsored" posting forum member (and they seem to be growing in numbers).

Your idea of "freedom" seems to be to put everyone else into "slavery" having to "click ignore all day". Huh

Here's an idea - the forum pays me to click Ignore and people can "link to my ignore list" (to save themselves the same hassle) - then I might "bother with doing that work".

Nice sir
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:11:27 PM

Even I haven't had to ignore that many people, maybe you're just too easily offended or annoyed.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:14:03 PM

Even I haven't had to ignore that many people, maybe you're just too easily offended or annoyed.

I don't bother with the Ignore (from memory I only have one person on that) - my point is that if I wanted "to rid my eyes of all the rubbish" then I'd be using it for most of the forum members (as most now are just ad-sponsored rubbish posters as has been discussed in another topic).

I am not "easily offended or annoyed" but it is "tiring to bother reading topics that just have posts with *no purpose*" (as I am very sure will start happening with this topic as the ad-sponsored posters start adding their effective "+1" posts).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:15:12 PM

Then don't read them! lol! Tongue
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:15:54 PM

Then don't read them! lol! Tongue

Yeah - very funny (not).

Some people think "freedom of speech" actually means *freedom to be a dick*.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:16:21 PM

*facepalm*
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:17:25 PM

*facepalm*

Stop being a *dick* then (you might think you're *terribly clever* but everyone *adult* here does not).

goddyvips001 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:18:30 PM

Cool down man
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:19:08 PM

Ahaha Grin , freedom has some rules Wink  ( You're right ! ) .
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:19:52 PM

Cool down man

I'm not angry at all - just trying to point out that the line "just hit ignore" when you see post after post of crap is "not very useful advice".

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: