Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX never killed a fly, buy all the cheap XMR while you can  (Read 894 times)
Nekomata (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:10:41 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 01:02:24 PM by Nekomata

man is just playing games with words, like he always did, get on the best altcoin while still cheap Smiley
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:18:39 PM

One I think there is 5 a day its clutter any mostly nonsense.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 12:30:15 PM

Why don't you take your shit topics to your own forums.

Fuck sakes, you guys are like an epidemic on this forum
psterryl

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:36:45 PM

man is just playing games with words, like he always did, get on the best altcoin while still cheap Smiley

Nekomata, I'm also an XMR supporter but I agree with some of the other posters in this thread that there are a lot of new Monero threads popping up recently (arguably too much), which will undoubtedly lead to fatigue and frustration of other board members & other coin supporters.

I have no doubt that a fair amount of the new posts are 'false-flag' anti-XMR trolls posing as XMR fanboys trying to piss people off. I don't think (or at least I hope you are not) one of those but I also don't think this thread was needed. I would suggest sticking to the existing threads in future.
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:48:13 PM

Nekomata, I'm also an XMR supporter but I agree with some of the other posters in this thread that there are a lot of new Monero threads popping up recently (arguably too much), which will undoubtedly lead to fatigue and frustration of other board members & other coin supporters.

I have no doubt that a fair amount of the new posts are 'false-flag' anti-XMR trolls posing as XMR fanboys trying to piss people off. I don't think (or at least I hope you are not) one of those but I also don't think this thread was needed. I would suggest sticking to the existing threads in future.

+1. I'm into XMR as well and I'm starting to hate all that spammy, counter-productive battery of useless threads. Please keep it low-profile and stop bothering everyone. The trolls are more than enough to tarnish our reputation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: