Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SILVER Asset Backed Security (ABS) - Closed  (Read 3404 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 07:09:00 AM

He sent me a copy of his deposit statement, and ABC Bullion confirmed it's authentic. I wouldn't swear he is not a scammer, but I personally don't think he is. Of course it would be better if he verified and provided photos of the silver, but I understand he may not be physically near Sydney and so reassuring you might just not be worth the effort if he has enough other investors.

Pictures or it isn't real.

Bullshit is bullshit....too many scams around here. Trust is earned not given so easily.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarpar

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 05:30:22 PM

@smoothie Even with pictures you could get scammed... No need to scream so loud and repeatedly. For my taste you produce too much noise on the board. Please provide quality content or I have to add you to my list of troll-bots.

I also did see the statement. ABC Buillion is a trustworthy service. Looks OK but sure there is a chance of it being faked. And indeed, if you use a remote vault service, you might never see your assets physically. You also buy and sell remotely. .

Also known is that he lent quite some money from Brendio for a property deal - I guess Brendio verified him before risking so much.
About his lending business (btc4domains) I know nothing - is it plausible he earns enough to cover dividends with that?

I can't understand why he didn't verify so far. Also he promised to transfer the assets into his holding firm already quite some time ago (so far the ABC Buillion Account is still registered under his name).

@btc4domains:
Until when will the assets be transfered into your company?
Why didn't you verify? Can this be done?
I expect you to comply with your agreement to put up bidding walls as promised in the OP from now on (not met i.e. for GOLD atm).

@all:
what is known about the btc4domains business?

I openly boycott the Bitcoinica Consultancy team or Intersango: Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki
sarpar

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 10:57:33 AM

What happens to our shares now that GLBSE has been shut down?

I openly boycott the Bitcoinica Consultancy team or Intersango: Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki
Btc4Domains (OP)
VIP

Activity: 99
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 02:18:14 AM

UPDATE: For those holding SILVER Assets - your coin is with me. Once I have accounts details from Nefario I will pay out the face value of all SILVER assets plus interest payments owing for the dates of the 4th and 11th of October 2012. At the time of writing this I have not heard from Nefario ~hopefully it wont be too long.

Regarding verification: I submitted ALL my verification documents to Nefario a very long time ago.
johnjay3000

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 10:13:14 AM

Anything happening with this?
Btc4Domains (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 04:16:33 AM

UPDATE: Hi all and sorry this has taken so long.

I received a list of SILVER Asset holders / number of assets held and respective btc payment addresses from glbse a few days ago. As of tomorrow (13 Dec 2012) it will have been 11 weeks since GLBSE shut down without notice. I have just paid out interest for that period and principal to all SILVER Asset holders I know of. The interest was calculated at 0.9% per week x 11. The principal calculated as 0.01 x Number of SILVER Assets (face/issue value x number of assets held). It was sent as one payment. The email from glbse indicated there may be others - any others I do receive will be paid out accordingly. NO interest will be payable beyond the current week. If I get time I will send a closing statement via email to each former SILVER Asset holder.

Thanks again to those who held SILVER Assets.
Btc4Domains (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 03:21:31 AM

I received some SILVER accounts/asset holder details recently from Nefario which were new and have now been paid out - there are a small number without payment addresses which have been emailed. I have been informed there are no more accounts and the list I have is final.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: