Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:53:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where to get bulk coin every week  (Read 1584 times)
nebiswhyimme (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:25:19 PM

hello everyone, looking for somewhere to get 10k worth every week with cash in mail or cash deposit, thanks
btcguys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:55:12 PM

I can supply $5k every other week at 8% of Bitstamp. Let me know if interested.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:48:03 AM

You could write to guys like CoinBase or BitPay and check if they have a bulk purchaser program that you can plug into. Not sure if 10k would qualify though.

Mieehayii

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:14:27 AM

well, you could trade on LakeBTC which is the exchange to set up for bulk deal, by observing its fee structure can be seen that although the initial rate is a little high ( 0.5% ), in order to obtain its 0.1% fee, we just reach $500,000 volume in 30 days, while other exchanges need double volume, even as bitstamp lowest is only 0.2%.

10k USD every week? I think you can get more.  Cool Most importantly, LakeBTC is not interested in the ins and outs of your money like Bitstamp.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
birr

Activity: 869
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:39:23 AM

hello everyone, looking for somewhere to get 10k worth every week with cash in mail or cash deposit, thanks

Assuming you live in the U.S.:
Which banks you will have access to deposit cash in depends on where you live.  For example, Bank of America has branches all over the U.S., but in Colorado they only have a couple of ATM's in Denver, so if you live in Durango and the potential seller has BOA or TD account you're out of luck as far as cash deposits are concerned.  TDBank exists pretty much only in the Northeast.  So you should start by telling us what city you live in, because that's going to determine whose bank you can deposit to.
Another good idea is to fill out your curriculum vitae for us a little bit, help us feel a bit more comfortable with you.  Have you traded much?  You have no forum history to speak of and your post contains almost no information...  
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 07:19:29 AM

just enjoy Lakebtc.

birr

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:06:26 PM

just enjoy Lakebtc.
High fees, unless you can do several hundred thousand dollars in trade per month.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:50:54 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 05:02:50 AM by GreenCoin22

just enjoy Lakebtc.
High fees, unless you can do several hundred thousand dollars in trade per month.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0

Yeah, it's favourable only for bulk trading on LakeBTC.
10k every week ( 40k a month ) will enjoy 0.5% fee on LakeBTC. ( 50k a month is 0.4% ), but compared coinbase, bitinstant etc. changers, 0.5% is really not high.

OK, you have to do trading with LakeBTC at least 200k a month, and the more you will enjoy more discount. Otherwise you should choose another: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=799520.20
Rampton

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:29:20 AM

Why don't you make a proposal for a deal in the Currency Exchange in the Marketplace here. There's always people looking to secure coins and stable long term deals. At least you can avoid fees this way as well.

birr

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:51:49 PM

10k every week ( 40k a month ) will enjoy 0.5% fee on LakeBTC. ( 50k a month is 0.4% ), but compared coinbase, bitinstant etc. changers, 0.5% is really not high.
You have to take into account the cost of wiring money to the exchange, which can set you back a hundred bucks or so.  You need to be wiring tens of thousands, trading hundreds of thousands, or both, for LakeBTC to beat out the 1% Coinbase charges.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:54:37 AM

You have to take into account the cost of wiring money to the exchange, which can set you back a hundred bucks or so.  You need to be wiring tens of thousands, trading hundreds of thousands, or both, for LakeBTC to beat out the 1% Coinbase charges.

I think no one would transfer only hundreds of dollars via wire, in fact, on some Exchange, bank wire has the minimum amount required, LakeBTC is not such a request, but we must be wise up
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:58:26 AM

Why don't you make a proposal for a deal in the Currency Exchange in the Marketplace here. There's always people looking to secure coins and stable long term deals. At least you can avoid fees this way as well.
I don't think you could buy that much volume in the currency exchange subforum. Most trades that I observe are under $1,000 (most are well under $1k worth). Plus it would be a lot of work to arrange that many deals.

I believe that coinbase allows up to $50,000 worth of bicoin every day with a "level 2" account and $3,000 every day with a "level 1" account
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:04:51 AM

http://www.btcguys.us/buy-bitcoin.html
why  your site says that you are suspending operations as of Sunday, September 28th, 2014 until further notice. ?

more info pls ?

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
btcguys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:26:28 AM

Due to high demand and I need to update cash flow to better track sales. That said, I have been carrying out transactions for returning customers as normal.
nukecookie

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:23:19 AM

I don't even think you can send 10k through the mail.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 11:23:46 AM

I don't even think you can send 10k through the mail.

Yes you can. Personal experience  Wink

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:59:25 PM

You can PM me, I do not think that there are someone, which will write you this in a public.
There are some ways of doing this  Grin.
WallofCoins

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:51:16 PM

My Team can handle your volume on a reoccurring basis , and the sites based specifically on cash deposits.

https://wallofcoins.com

Cheers!

WOC
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:35:09 AM

http://www.btcguys.us/buy-bitcoin.html
why  your site says that you are suspending operations as of Sunday, September 28th, 2014 until further notice. ?

more info pls ?

rape me Angry
on the one hand we are saying that's very high 0.1-0.5% (trading)  +  0.1-0.5% (withdrawals) fees on LakeBTC, on the other hand you are actually charge a maximum 13% of the cost.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: