Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term investments on BTC right now 2014Q4  (Read 865 times)
tyraelx (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:32:29 PM

Hello

So after a couple of my failed short term investments in the tech sector I looking to BTC again.

Anyone know  low risk and short term investments related to BTC? I planning to drop 1-2k euros on it for start and reinvest the return.

What I don't want to deal with is scammers,  I'm seriously sick of these folks. There are bunch of jvs partnerships out there which are beneficial for both the investor and the jv owner but unfortunately there is less trust on the internet especially when people you are investing to are living in other countries.

Obviously I could just buy some btc, sit on it, try to sell it when the price goes up to make couple of bucks but I looking for something more than that. Investing in mining rigs is waste of money, that business only benefits the manufacturers.

Any ideas are welcome.

http://i57.tinypic.com/vjfpx.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 08:03:33 PM

If you say you have so much money. You're very rich OR You are a scammer. Since this your only post here, I may bet 1 satoshi on the last.
 Grin

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:00:33 AM

If you say you have so much money. You're very rich OR You are a scammer. Since this your only post here, I may bet 1 satoshi on the last.
 Grin

2000 euros is just 2 months income from a minimum wage job so i dont think the OP is rich or a scammer. but atleast we know your jealous of people with more that a months wage to spare.

Hello

So after a couple of my failed short term investments in the tech sector I looking to BTC again.

Anyone know  low risk and short term investments related to BTC? I planning to drop 1-2k euros on it for start and reinvest the return.

What I don't want to deal with is scammers,  I'm seriously sick of these folks. There are bunch of jvs partnerships out there which are beneficial for both the investor and the jv owner but unfortunately there is less trust on the internet especially when people you are investing to are living in other countries.

Obviously I could just buy some btc, sit on it, try to sell it when the price goes up to make couple of bucks but I looking for something more than that. Investing in mining rigs is waste of money, that business only benefits the manufacturers.

Any ideas are welcome.

the two least risky options:

exchanges cant be trusted for holding funds for a few days. (wait until the winklevoss ETF goes live), but right now volume is lacking so dont expect quick returns. (yes im being hyper paranoid)

a more safer way to trade for more daily profit is to do localbitcoins/bitcoinOTC trades. buy low sell high with other users, ensure you use escrow of course EVERYTIME and know your funds are only at risk for an hour while in escrow. (yes im being hyper paranoid)

even if you buy at $380(2.6-5.2btc) and sell for $400 is $40-$80 profit (depending on your $1k-$2k input) rinse and repeat.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: