View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:56:33 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 11:42:00 PM by otrkid70

Edit:Delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:01:19 AM

Your BADEcker, n a just decked ya..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:07:24 AM

Forgot to add this story is fiction and is the property of otrkid70 or otrkid

Never read it.. Wink just 'assumed'.. if thats the right word.. what is a hacker?
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:09:19 AM

The fact you got pissed off cause you never brought a brolly, (who did>?) point?
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:15:41 AM

Allow me without reading your first post:

Party time, decks n shit on the go.. gets to the faggit club (only place talent can play now, your gay or no.) and has to play for 72 hours.. np, gets keys to buildin from manager who fucks off tae take it up the schphinkster.. (better than brown aparently).. but they say.. carry on dude, we're no interested.. kl, so a kin, yup ye kin.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 02:17:14 AM

smh...1st world problems

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:19:36 AM

Thats BADecker through n through, canny disguise that shit no matter whit the bible looks like.. n I never read it.. just (thank god for not allowing me to read such trash..) thank god for the bracketted comment .. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:03:06 PM

Thats BADecker through n through, canny disguise that shit no matter whit the bible looks like.. n I never read it.. just (thank god for not allowing me to read such trash..) thank god for the bracketted comment .. Wink

Are you speaking English?  I have no idea what you are going on about. All 5 of your posts make no sense.  You High?

When somebody is so into the black arts as far as Decky, they are losing ability to speak and think intelligently, to a great extent. It is only by a strong effort of will that Decky can come forward and say something that logically makes sense. I pity him. But he likes it that way. So, who am I to deny it to him?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:40:58 AM

Are you speaking English?  I have no idea what you are going on about. All 5 of your posts make no sense.  You High?

When somebody is so into the black arts as far as Decky, they are losing ability to speak and think intelligently, to a great extent. It is only by a strong effort of will that Decky can come forward and say something that logically makes sense. I pity him. But he likes it that way. So, who am I to deny it to him?

Smiley

You are too fuckin stupid to realise (again) that what you THINK i am does nothing but show what a dick you are, see, your always wrong about me, no-matter what shite you spout, yet am right, cause I know your a dick./. wi nowt better to do than spend your time THINKING you know what your on about.. if music is the black arts, if electronics is the black art, if drawing is a black art, fair call, but you'll still be a dick.

DICK!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:55:19 AM

Smiley

You are too fuckin stupid to realise (again) that what you THINK i am does nothing but show what a dick you are, see, your always wrong about me, no-matter what shite you spout, yet am right, cause I know your a dick./. wi nowt better to do than spend your time THINKING you know what your on about.. if music is the black arts, if electronics is the black art, if drawing is a black art, fair call, but you'll still be a dick.

DICK!

Why, thank you, Decky. I always wanted to be a detective type.  Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Zherit

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:55:41 AM

Never read it.. Wink just 'assumed'.. if thats the right word.. what is a hacker.. idk.. but oh well
SamTsuedo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:17:22 AM

The reflection is just an image, it can't be real you.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:38:39 PM

Smiley

DICK!

Why, thank you, Decky. I always wanted to be a detective type.  Smiley

Your still a DICK. PENIS. As for why your lips are so brown, have you got them too close tae yer arse.. ?

PENIS.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

So many days have gone by, Wasted, without me noticing the subtle changes. I find myself waking up and Mad at the world for no reason. things are about to change...   Anger level (10%)

It's raining out and it only adds to my Depression. I Have to walk to my car with a an umbrella to avoid getting wet. This pisses me off. Fucking nature! (I think to myself) God truly hates me as he is pissing down on me in revenge for my sinful life.
My day is fucked from the beginning.   Anger level (20%)

I find reasons to hate everything during the day to pass my time. If you happen to take too long in the line ordering coffee i often find myself asking (CAN'T YOU JUST ORDER A FUCKING COFFEE WITHOUT THE BULLSHIT??).  the guy in front of me is undecided about what flavor he wants. Hmmmm Mocha Latte or the newest flavor Pumpkin .(It's fall)   I want to punch this cocksucker in the back of the head out of RAGE and say....Order the FUCKING Coffee you COCKSUCKER! Anger level (40%)

Rage is in the blood. Every ignorant cocksucker seems out to fuck with me today!

After i get my coffee (Which is just a normal coffee...Regular.Not some fucking Bullshit Fad coffee) I leave the store. I walk down the street to my car and i have to deal with a guy who sits just a few doors down everyday asking for money....He has all his motor functions and seems quite capable of getting a job. He antagonizies me for a third straight day. He steps in front of me with his Bullshit speech and says he is a homeless VET and needs help throwing his cup in front of me asking for change. As the guy Jams this cup in front of me my first reaction is to take the cup and smash his face in until he stops moving. I know he is a lying fuck and NEVER served for any government or war. As i pass him i think to myself...Would the world miss such a pathetic piece of shit if were to slaughter him with the cup he begged me with?   Beating him to death with that cup....These thoughts brought a smile to my face.     Anger level (75%)

See a pattern with the anger level?

I get to work and my Boss is in the mood he is always in.....(100 % Cocksucker,Break your balls cause i'm an asshole mood)
He taunts me daily. He almost seemingly targets me...today is not the day i think to myself.
He demands the impossible and asks me to Focus on accounts that are "Hot" and to make them priorities. I work in an industry where TIME is important and to "Focus" on hot accounts take time.    I can't just "Focus" on an account and make it happen without skipping vital steps that would hinder the customer.  (Asshole Anger level just sent me above 100%)

I went home.

My safe was opened and i  took out my 3 Assault rifles. I have an AK-47, Ar-15 and a Savage Assault Shotgun. I loaded them all. In my safe i took out my my 2 of my 7 pistols.  I chose a 9MM and a 45. Caliber.

I have had enough shit...i went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and seen a soldier. It was not me. I have become a Vigilante, a Terrorist... It seemed normal.

I left my house and went to the coffee shop. My Ak-47 Was around my shoulder and neck...When i entered into the shop i spun it around and it was in my hands as if it were staged......I opened fire. I hit the person last line first. He dropped as though he were a stage prop. The ammo continued..Customers dropped as they were hit. The coffee shop went silent.

When i left i felt a sense of Vindication. My mind was set and the goal was in Reach.

I seen the same cocksucker who threw his cup i my face and said he was a veteran. I slammed him against the wall and pulled my  9MM out out.....Without a single word being said i slaughtered him. I put a bullet directly is his face.

I continued on hearing sirens in the background. I started running. I knew it was only a matter of time before my description was broadcast over the police radio.
I headed to my job. My boss when he saw me started to say something when i opened fire on him.  I hit him twice with my pistol...Once  in the chest and one in the stomach.  he dropped down and was motionless.

I walked into the bathroom.. I looked into the mirror and looked at myself.
As i looked into the mirror i seen a Man... a Normal Man. The Rage inside of me say otherwise.

I put the pistol to my head and pulled the trigger.

The anger is gone... This is not Me.

Good story, I feel like this sometimes. I suppose its a good thing that I don't own any guns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: