Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mintpal not working ?  (Read 1181 times)
nyktalgia (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:48:54 AM

I've had so many problems with mintpal today.  I smell another inside scam/hack coming....... anybody else having problems?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:09:32 AM

Mintpal is being hit by DDOS attack, I got a "MintPal is over capacity. Please try again later." message when trying to open it.
Here is the last update from twitter :
Just been hit by a large DDoS, trying to mitigate it now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:15:12 AM

Mintpal often get attacked easily  Sad
Last time VeriCoin on Mintpal was stolen  Sad

I think you better use BTC38/BTer/Poloniex/Bittrex/Cryptsy  Smiley

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
albert73

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:14:21 AM

I got the captcha below with a warning my computer might be infected with a virus. Someone else got the same captcha virus warning last night on his computer, tablet, and phone. I doubt they would all be infected, so it sounds like everyone routinely gets the virus warning included with the captcha.

This could frighten a lot of people, and waste hours of their time scanning for a non-existent virus. Has anyone else here had this warning?

nyktalgia (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:16:15 AM

Ya this sucks hope we don't lose money here =/ Dunno why they dont just shut it down for a while and fix it.....

nyktalgia (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:17:29 AM

Honestly I don't trust mintpal or any site for that matter.  I was trading on cryptsy which has been proven reliable so far, but I've lost money on other sites for sure.  I believe the recent mintpal 'hack' was inside job like mtgox and others.  Yes you can ddos a site, but its really hard to hack a site, especially if they have a cold storage.

I hope cloak achieves one market soon.... will be revolutionary for all coins to come.

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 11:03:51 AM

Yeah, same! After the captcha I also got the message saying something about over capacity something. But thankfully I don't have any coins there. But just to be on the safer side, I withdrew my all coins from all exchanges.

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:25:34 PM

after i got the captcha, i still can login into my mintpal account. Smiley

whether this situation will be normal again? im afraid because i still have coin there.
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:35:52 PM

Still not working?

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: