Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:08:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $100 Amazon gift card trade for btc  (Read 1175 times)
Giftcardworld4 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:59:56 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 03:45:26 AM by Giftcardworld4

Giftcardworld4 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:02:42 PM

Hi,there interested in the gift card.Can you send me 3 consecutive letters of the card ?I want to check with amazon be sure that the card is not redeemed and stuff.

I say everything post public. I do not know what that mean but he private messages me that. Sounds like scam.
john1975p

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:38:06 PM

Hi,there interested in the gift card.Can you send me 3 consecutive letters of the card ?I want to check with amazon be sure that the card is not redeemed and stuff.

I say everything post public. I do not know what that mean but he private messages me that. Sounds like scam.

Lol, that guy made new account to scam you. Don't fall on trap, that guy even did not posted single post and want to buy your card.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:08:11 PM

How was the card obtained?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Giftcardworld4 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:16:26 PM

How was the card obtained?

bought for me off amazon as gift card. I'm trading for btc today. No fraud no social engineering. I trust you, you want pm me i give you code you pay after you get it.
darkghost568

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 01:40:51 AM

You first post is to sell a gift card. Sounds like a scam imho...

Can you provide proof of the card's legitimacy?
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:13:13 AM

There is no way I technically prove this is completely real. it was bought for me as a gift. Not from a shady source from real person not a scammer like they have here selling gift cards 50 percent off. I go first to all trust members i can wait a day if you want to order something. only to trusted members. everyone else only escrow. newbies i dont deal. they go first or no deal. everyone else, okay.

I offer you $65.  Newbies I don't deal either.  You're a newbie. You go first.  I spend it then pay you.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:56:15 AM

There is no way I technically prove this is completely real. it was bought for me as a gift. Not from a shady source from real person not a scammer like they have here selling gift cards 50 percent off. I go first to all trust members i can wait a day if you want to order something. only to trusted members. everyone else only escrow. newbies i dont deal. they go first or no deal. everyone else, okay.

I offer you $65.  Newbies I don't deal either.  You're a newbie. You go first.  I spend it then pay you.

implying you have any trust to support that. you are a newbie who has slightly aged account. 85 firm, and escrow. you are not trusted at all. i go first people with green rating full member ect not members like you

I never "implied" anything.   But as for trust, YOU are the one who is selling something that might be fake and needs to be trusted not me !!!!! I just want to spend the money.   You just suddenly appeared 6hrs ago selling $100 AZ card. Definitely wouldn't buy from a newbie like you-be unless it was a real "steal" (pun intended).  Your escrow offer means nothing because 2-3 weeks from now Amazon can chargeback when they figure out where it really came from.  

I'll raise my offer to $65.02.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: