Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:47:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Police officer shot in Ferguson  (Read 3908 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:11:13 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 01:31:13 PM by awesome31312

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-ferguson-police-officer-shot-20140927-story.html

A Ferguson police officer has been shot in the arm; condition not known

'Target down', their scanner said. But it was referring to the burglary which happened to take place at the same time, not the suspect which shot the officer, who the police are still looking for.

Conclusion:

Event was unrelated to the protests

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:43:11 PM

According to State Department officials it's OK and absolutely democratic, truly peaceful protest.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 12:45:48 PM

It was a burglary and obviously unrelated to the protests, in fact there were warnings I saw on news reports about all this where criminals would try taking advantage of the chaos, chavs went and did this during the London riots while the police were busy and wrecked a few businesses.

Don't react to FUD reports that are trying to spread panic.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:47:13 PM

According to State Department officials it's OK and absolutely democratic, truly peaceful protest.

Different event, I'm not talking about the old protests

It was a burglary and obviously unrelated to the protests, in fact there were warnings I saw on news reports about all this where criminals would try taking advantage of the chaos, chavs went and did this during the London riots while the police were busy and wrecked a few businesses.

Don't react to FUD reports that are trying to spread panic.

No, both events occurred simultaneously

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 01:02:49 PM

The shooting came after another tense week in Ferguson, which has been roiled by unrest since Michael Brown, a black, unarmed 18-year-old, was fatally shot by white Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9.

Learn reading comprehension please.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:56:48 PM

The shooting came after another tense week in Ferguson, which has been roiled by unrest since Michael Brown, a black, unarmed 18-year-old, was fatally shot by white Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9.

Learn reading comprehension please.

You were referring to a burglary, not the "tense week" which included the shooting of Michael Brown.

Sounds like YOU need reading comprehension skills, since you just contradicted yourself in such an embarrassing manner.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 02:02:27 PM

Anthony Gray, a Brown family attorney, said the Saturday night shooting was unrelated to the Brown case. Belmar also said the officer’s shooting was unrelated to protests surrounding the Brown case.

It says it in the bloody article, stop making shit up.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

Anthony Gray, a Brown family attorney, said the Saturday night shooting was unrelated to the Brown case. Belmar also said the officer’s shooting was unrelated to protests surrounding the Brown case.

You're the one who brought up the protests, not me.

So you're basically correcting yourself

nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:35:31 AM

The Brown family attorney would not realistically know if this is true or now. I think it is outrageous that he is speculating the motives behind a crime before a through investigation is able to be conducted.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:40:14 AM

Is this America's Arab Spring?   Huh  Is Ferguson where it's all going down?!

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

There's:
1. crooks;
2. good people;
3. police;
4. city government.

If the government is in control of the police, then are the people in control of the government?

If the city can't control the police, somone should shut down the police.

If there aren't any good people left, get the government out and let the people rule themselves (of course, that's government, right?).

The whole idea is for good people to set a government in place that can protect them using the police from the crooks. If this changes for any reason, then it is that there aren't any good people, or the government or police have become crooks.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:52:47 PM

The anger over the police shooting in Ferguson is totally justified.

Everyday cops kill innocent people for the most retarded of reasons in America and no one is ever held responsible for anything.

Multiple eyewitnesses said Mike Brown had his hands up and he said "Don't shoot" right before they killed him. That is murder.

Also, another thing they haven't mentioned in the media. A big reason new riots have started up in Ferguson lately is because someone torched the Mike Brown memorial that was in the street.

Yep that's right, in the middle of the night someone poured gas on the mike brown memorial and torched it.

Like that's not gonna piss some people off.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:05:02 PM

Everyday cops kill innocent people for the most retarded of reasons in America and no one is ever held responsible for anything.

Multiple eyewitnesses said Mike Brown had his hands up and he said "Don't shoot" right before they killed him. That is murder.

Also, another thing they haven't mentioned in the media. A big reason new riots have started up in Ferguson lately is because someone torched the Mike Brown memorial that was in the street.

Yep that's right, in the middle of the night someone poured gas on the mike brown memorial and torched it.

I agree. Even though cops are there to protect people and property, it seems like they are often getting out of hand more than the crooks they are there to protect us from. Time to start suing them, human being to human being, using the common law the way Karl Lentz is showing us.

http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Karl-Lentz.html

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5duR4OvEHHxOSdEZhANETw

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:44:26 PM

Is this America's Arab Spring?   Huh  Is Ferguson where it's all going down?!

No not really just rioting like rioting for treyvon after the case is over everything will calm down.
Barnikle

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:45:10 AM

Mike Browns co-robbery friend was clearly the most coached lying witness I have ever heard speak.
A little black girl looking out her window did CONFIRM that the big man that was killed and later identified as Mike Brown WAS fighting the cop THROUGH the cops window.  There is NO way that the cop PULLED that big ass 300 pound Mike Brown IN his window to start a fight. 

Why has nobody asked "Where is the evidence of a bullet hole INSIDE the cops car, OR ~not~ in the cops car?"
If the cop car has a bullet hole inside, that proves the cop story and disproves Mike Brown's co-robber friend story.

According to the reliable little black girl witness who was not coached or using vocabulary words that are out of place, she saw a fight through the window.
That means Mike Brown assaulted the cop.  Reasonable to believe given his Robbery and in-your-face guesture caught on video minutes before as he faced off on the shop clerk.

I think the police department fucked up by not explaining why forensics left him in the street for 4 hours, and fucked up by not revealing the bullet hole (or lack of) in the cop car.

Mike Brown is a fat peice of shit giving black men a bad reputation.
He is a TERRIBLE example of a "victim" and they should choose a BETTER case to rally behind.

I am glad someone burned his shrine.
Stupid criminal attacked a shop clerk and then attacked a cop who was going to arrest him for it.
Mike Brown was a big gang banger and died after assaulting a cop.

If you put yourself into a cops window and assault that cop with your fists, you get shot.

HOWEVER

I did hear the recording of the shooting.  And there was a pause in the shots.  I doubt Mike B paused while putting lumps in the cops face though.

Mike Brown is in hell where he belongs.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:53:21 AM

No it is not justified.  They are destroying their own city because of a black kid who robbed a store (which was also burned down "in protest") decided to get in a physical altercation with the officer.  I've read through tonnes of reports from both arguments, and as far as I'm concerned, the kids got in a fight with the cop. With the way things work these days in the USA, that's likely going to get you shot.

Now the report I read was that a candle was knocked over and it caught the memorial on fire.  Even if it did happen the way you say, what justification is it to shoot at officers and wreck the city even further?

These protesters are acting like animals!
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:57:15 AM

No it is not justified.  They are destroying their own city because of a black kid who robbed a store (which was also burned down "in protest") decided to get in a physical altercation with the officer.  I've read through tonnes of reports from both arguments, and as far as I'm concerned, the kids got in a fight with the cop. With the way things work these days in the USA, that's likely going to get you shot.

Now the report I read was that a candle was knocked over and it caught the memorial on fire.  Even if it did happen the way you say, what justification is it to shoot at officers and wreck the city even further?

Hands up, don't shoot

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:03:21 AM

Hands up, don't shoot

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/witnesses-say-ferguson-teen-attacked-cop-before-shooting/

We could go back and forth all night.  Either way, where is the justification to loot and destroy the town you live in?

As I said, animals.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:32:45 AM

What kids?  Most of these people are adults with careers and jobs.  Especially nowadays, there's been people all over the country driving to Ferguson with the intent of committing crime.  It's like all those G20 conferences that attract anarchists and criminals from other countries.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:10:56 AM

Mike Browns co-robbery friend was clearly the most coached lying witness I have ever heard speak.
A little black girl looking out her window did CONFIRM that the big man that was killed and later identified as Mike Brown WAS fighting the cop THROUGH the cops window.  There is NO way that the cop PULLED that big ass 300 pound Mike Brown IN his window to start a fight. 

Why has nobody asked "Where is the evidence of a bullet hole INSIDE the cops car, OR ~not~ in the cops car?"
If the cop car has a bullet hole inside, that proves the cop story and disproves Mike Brown's co-robber friend story.

According to the reliable little black girl witness who was not coached or using vocabulary words that are out of place, she saw a fight through the window.
That means Mike Brown assaulted the cop.  Reasonable to believe given his Robbery and in-your-face guesture caught on video minutes before as he faced off on the shop clerk.

I think the police department fucked up by not explaining why forensics left him in the street for 4 hours, and fucked up by not revealing the bullet hole (or lack of) in the cop car.

Mike Brown is a fat peice of shit giving black men a bad reputation.
He is a TERRIBLE example of a "victim" and they should choose a BETTER case to rally behind.

I am glad someone burned his shrine.
Stupid criminal attacked a shop clerk and then attacked a cop who was going to arrest him for it.
Mike Brown was a big gang banger and died after assaulting a cop.

If you put yourself into a cops window and assault that cop with your fists, you get shot.

HOWEVER

I did hear the recording of the shooting.  And there was a pause in the shots.  I doubt Mike B paused while putting lumps in the cops face though.

Mike Brown is in hell where he belongs.

You're an ignorant dip-shit.

The cop drove up within feet of Mike Brown and initiated aggressive contact with Mike Brown first. This is what led to the altercation at the window because he drove right up next to him first, and the Cop called him over and was looking for a fight himself. The pig pulled him in, or tried too at least and when Mike dared to resist the poor little piggie got PISSED, and he acted as judge jury and executioner.

So you're willing to believe the eyewitness testimony of the little girl (never heard of her) but what about the testimony of the 2 nearby white construction workers, who both saw the whole thing, claiming that Mike Brown both had his hands up in the air and said "Don't Shoot" right before they gunned him down in cold blood? You can spin that anyway you want with your racist diatribe trying to say he deserved to die, but the truth is that he did not deserve to die. They murdered him in cold blood. He was not a threat, and they killed him anyway. Even if what you say is true and he did punch the cop (doubtful, not proven) he should have been arrested for assault, not gunned down in the street infront of his own family. Cops are supposed to be held to a higher standard, not allowed to kill whoever they feel like simply because they got pissed off. How would you feel if it was your son that got killed by an aggressive out of control cop? All the cop has to do is say he thought your son had a gun on him. And he will get away with killing your child, I guarantee it. And you're perfectly fine with this twisted version of america?

Mike Brown didn't assault the cop. The cop initiated aggressive contact with Mike Brown first and when Mike was like WTF and started running away the cop killed his ass. The only mistake Mike made was when he thought the cop wouldn't kill him, so he turned around and put his hands up. Then he got killed anyway. Because that's what cops in America do. It's no longer protect and serve, it's brutally murder people and get away with it.

Mike was not a gang-banger. You are just judging a person you have never even met. Also, there is no proof that was him at the convenience store and even if it was it has no relation to this case whatsoever.

"I am glad someone burned his shrine"

Wow now that statement really goes to show how ignorant you really are. I hope someone pisses all over your grave Smiley

The cops in america are out of control. They have an us vs. them mentality and they are getting away with murder every single day. If it takes some rioting to bring this to the national consciousness, so be it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: