Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver Wallets Signature Campaign  (Read 19168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nightowlace (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 01:30:29 AM

why the moderated thread?

btw your first link in the OP, is missing an S

so it leads to the wrong website

To keep it relevant and on topic. If it's really that big of a deal I'll change it or have a moderator do it.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 01:41:07 AM

Sir, I am joining the sign campaign. I have been wearing the sign since 18th.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Please enroll me in the sign campaign.

I make enough posts. So, for 2 months, I would make over 200 posts. So, I am in.
Nightowlace (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 01:54:08 AM

Sir, I am joining the sign campaign. I have been wearing the sign since 18th.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Please enroll me in the sign campaign.

I make enough posts. So, for 2 months, I would make over 200 posts. So, I am in.

You've been selected. Thank you for your support.
Nightowlace (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 02:00:02 AM

I want to join!

Count me in,

Signature added.

Nightowlace (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 02:01:40 AM

Done, I want to participate. Thanks

Will the shipping be also be sponsored by you?

You have not been selected. I am sorry, but we do appreciate the support.
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:18:19 AM

Correct me if I am incorrect on this, but it looks like you are actually giving a product that sells for ~.205 BTC after the 2 month period, not actually giving something that contains .2 BTC.

Also for everyone wondering the value of the 1 troy oz in each silver wallet, it looks like that silver is trading at ~$17.60 per oz, so based on $375 BTC/USD exchange rate the amount of silver is worth ~0.047 BTC at current exchange rates.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 02:32:35 AM

Thanks again sir.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 02:35:21 AM

the value of the 1 troy oz in each silver wallet, it looks like that silver is trading at ~$17.60 per oz, so based on $375 BTC/USD exchange rate the amount of silver is worth ~0.047 BTC at current exchange rates.

That's spot price. Silver doesn't spontaneously pop out of the ground and become these silver wallet. They're mined, refined, and finally minted. It's like you've never heard of production cost and all other logistical costs.

nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:44:15 AM

the value of the 1 troy oz in each silver wallet, it looks like that silver is trading at ~$17.60 per oz, so based on $375 BTC/USD exchange rate the amount of silver is worth ~0.047 BTC at current exchange rates.

That's spot price. Silver doesn't spontaneously pop out of the ground and become these silver wallet. They're mined, refined, and finally minted. It's like you've never heard of production cost and all other logistical costs.
Yes, they have these kinds of costs, and these costs would support the retail value of the silver wallets (plus some amount of profit for the company who is creating the silver wallets).

When people buy things that contain gold or silver or diamonds (mainly jewlrey) they generally buy it for the value of the precious metals/rock not for the additional costs of getting a bar of silver into some special shape.
liu405

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:04:24 AM

i want to take part in the Signature campaign. please check  my account.   Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:06:14 AM

Any spots left I would like to join seems like a good campaign prefer physical bitcoin since I've gambled all of them away
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:06:31 AM

Gold plated wallet is very tempting. Don't think it will remain open long enough to clear my current campaign and join it.
Good to see a very interesting campaign.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:07:31 AM

I was promised .1 a month for entering into this. And btw those sigs are ugly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
liu405

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:35:36 AM

This award is very cool, and if I can get it  I think that my friends around will very envy.Than i will tell  them  where  can buy it .
now, there are no imilar products in our area. so i want to take part in it .May i get the good chance???

thank you !

silver wallets, At first glance it I'm been  attracted by it .if can't  have it ,I want to buy one in future!

SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:58:27 AM

Hmm, it's an interesting variation to the usual campaigns, will be interesting what appetite folks have for physical wallets instead of btc
Will be watching with interest

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 04:00:37 AM

I don't see why so many people are so against receiving the coin for the sig. campaign. I think they look pretty badass, and if you believe in Bitcoin then you should believe these assets will appreciate in value over time, simply for being one of the earliest physical bitcoins/wallets. Just imagine if a few years ago you had received a Casascius coin just for a couple months of posting on a forum, look how much those are worth now. Obviously there are differences but you see what I'm saying.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 04:32:27 AM

Yeah, I feel ya. Everybody's entitled to their own opinion. And some people use sig. campaigns to help pay the bills, and that's cool, but I would probably just stay with those, because I feel like OP will just say- move along, unless blazedout419 has already said different about paying in BTC.

I may be a little biased though, I like the silver wallet as you can tell, because I signed up for the campaign.

Nightowlace (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 04:32:29 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 02:30:23 AM by Nightowlace

As for the coins value- there is spot price, there is the cost of the die divided by the 1,000 coins we mint (only 1,000 of each design not 100,000), the proof finish, the hologram die (more expensive than the silver die) the holograms (you get three), the slab to contain it, and shipping.

Again if you have no use for the product that's fine, but don't bitch whine and complain because someone is offering a free item to simply promote said item.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:57:25 AM

I want to join!

Count me in,

Signature added.

Thanks a lot.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:00:58 AM

So i will got a physical coin if I join the campaign
How do i sell it into cash ?

My region is at ASIAN
will you deliver those coin to my country (INDONESIA) ?

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: