Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS CRISIS - IS US NO USE - IS IS ISSUE 10X911  (Read 693 times)
umair127 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:04:43 PM

The ISIS crisis seems bigger than the US can handle. Will IS become an issue ten times the scope of 911 ?

See the current situation using the benefit of maps ...

http://www.vox.com/2014/9/25/6843611/14-maps-that-explain-isis

With infinitely renewable poverty stricken religious nut cases being created daily in the middle east on a never ending conveyor belt just needing cock and balls to produce them and woman forced to take some cock and ball action, before long offspring become radicalised teenagers forming nut job armies generally with 18 to 22 year olds with no common sense and nothing else to do.

umair127 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:16:19 PM

If it took 100 years to develop the best humanoid war robots to combat them, ISIS rebels are cracked off cheaply with a bit of cock juice and spring to life over the years into serious loopers ready to cause mayhem in far off territories known to the US and Europe to be the toughest arena on earth to take on an ideology in the form of loose terror cells, individuals, groups, all scattered, hidden here and there among populations and elsewhere.

Give it a few years and I think we are going to have a 10X911 situation.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:31:24 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 11:43:37 PM by Spendulus

If it took 100 years to develop the best humanoid war robots to combat them, ISIS rebels are cracked off cheaply with a bit of cock juice and spring to life over the years into serious loopers ready to cause mayhem in far off territories known to the US and Europe to be the toughest arena on earth to take on an ideology in the form of loose terror cells, individuals, groups, all scattered, hidden here and there among populations and elsewhere.

Give it a few years and I think we are going to have a 10X911 situation.
Man, you really have me scared.  I think we should immediately implement 10x the Patriot Act totalitarian controls and surveillance of the US population...you know, JUST IN CASE!  Hey, YOU NEVER KNOW.  There's scary stuff out there, dude.

I mean, let's keep scared.  That way we have a diversion from the thugs taking over the US Government, you know, the Obama crowd.  After all, if we are trembling with fear, we might not even notice as they drive us right into fascism. 

Hey, don't worry.  The media will go along with it.  Because it's good stories, terror.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: