Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 10 Antminer S2s - ALL SOLD  (Read 3737 times)
Notso

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:07:56 AM

Or just assume everybody is scamming

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grkmec (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:26:52 AM

please post your bitcoin talk id w. this pic.

thanks.

Bitcoin ID?

A time-stamp pic....Your Bitcointalk.org user ID on a sheet of paper with the miners pictured and the current date...helps prove you have the gear and are not scamming.

When I get home tonight, I will retake picture with a sheet a paper with your name on it.  I would be a pretty crappy scam artist if my goal was to cheat anyone in a FACE to FACE transaction for CASH.  

New Price = $450 each

OMG people, stop the absurdity! Read the quote above. He said he would retake the picture with a sheet of paper with YOUR name on it, mstrongbow.
And then, if you just use common sense and read this guy's 15 total posts, you would know he's had these since May 1, 2014 with these S2s (see the post where he couldn't figure out how to set them up) and then had problems with 7 of them. I don't know if you people are ignorant or just lazy?

Yes, I did have a problem where most of my machines stopped hashing.  After troubleshooting for a few days, I was advised to pull out the paperclip and put it back in again.  The PSU's fired right up after that.  Have not had any shutdowns since them. 

If you think the picture is faked, I can take another one.  Any requests?  I am thinking I can set-up a table in front of the miners with a few bottles of scotch, a 338 Lapua suppresed sniper rifle, and my 3 year old son playing with his train cars? 
grkmec (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:19:42 PM

For all you internet detectives out there, here are a couple more clues:

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=1969
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=789007
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:48:19 PM

no one is trying to be internet detective you just put someone elses name on that paper which makes no sense so its just a red flag...

ill buy an s2 for 1 btc shipped
grkmec (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

no one is trying to be internet detective you just put someone elses name on that paper which makes no sense so its just a red flag...

I put his name on it because he asked for time stamped pic...
spiceminer15

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:08:12 PM

I put his name on it because he asked for time stamped pic...

yea but of your username on it, that's standard procedure... so when someone does something weird. red flags come up... that's all  Cool
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:23:10 PM

Exactly bro...YOUR USER NAME...NOT MINE! Please remove the pics with MY username asap or I will be reporting to the mods. The last thing I need is to be associated with someone whom doesn't understand basic english...my statement was clear and concise.
Again, please remove the pic with my screenname/username/Bitcointalk ID from YOUR post/thread.
Thanks and good day.

and FYI --- a DIGITALLY modified picture does not constitute as substitution for a PHYSICAL sheet of paper with YOUR Bitcointalk.org username AND date, anyone can grab a picture off the internet and add their username to the pic with Microsoft Paint.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
grkmec (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:56:10 PM

Exactly bro...YOUR USER NAME...NOT MINE! Please remove the pics with MY username asap or I will be reporting to the mods. The last thing I need is to be associated with someone whom doesn't understand basic english...my statement was clear and concise.
Again, please remove the pic with my screenname/username/Bitcointalk ID from YOUR post/thread.
Thanks and good day.

and FYI --- a DIGITALLY modified picture does not constitute as substitution for a PHYSICAL sheet of paper with YOUR Bitcointalk.org username AND date, anyone can grab a picture off the internet and add their username to the pic with Microsoft Paint.

Picture has been removed in compliance with your request.  I did not modify any picture digitally.  That is a genuine picture.  I would be happy to email or txt both pictures to anyone to verify.  I can also take another picture with a multiple 3-d objects or even create a movie.  Or maybe I should just post my entire bitcoin wallet online so you can see my mining history?

This thread has gone from absurd to nuts.  I have repeatedly told people that I don't want anyone sending me money or BTC.  My goal was for a local transaction where any buyer can visually inspect the goods before I accept any payment. 
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:01:35 PM

FYI, $0.025 /kwh is attainable in the US. Yes, 2 and a half cents.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
spiceminer15

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:02:25 PM

hope someone buys them
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:05:25 PM

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding in this thread, but to me, the OP seems legitimate.

Yes, he may have put someone else's name on the paper, but that's what he thought the person wanted, excuse him for misunderstanding.

I know there are a lot of scammers about, but to me, and this is just my honest opinion... I really don't think this guy is trying to get over on anyone.

just my .02.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:06:03 PM

FYI, $0.025 /kwh is attainable in the US. Yes, 2 and a half cents.

really? How? Can you PM details on this?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:06:47 PM

Thanks and good day.

Picture has been removed in compliance with your request.  I did not modify any picture digitally.  That is a genuine picture.  I would be happy to email or txt both pictures to anyone to verify.  I can also take another picture with a multiple 3-d objects or even create a movie.  Or maybe I should just post my entire bitcoin wallet online so you can see my mining history?

This thread has gone from absurd to nuts.  I have repeatedly told people that I don't want anyone sending me money or BTC.  My goal was for a local transaction where any buyer can visually inspect the goods before I accept any payment.  

In all honesty you'd sell them much easier on ebay and get more for them Wink.
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:31:59 PM

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding in this thread, but to me, the OP seems legitimate.

Yes, he may have put someone else's name on the paper, but that's what he thought the person wanted, excuse him for misunderstanding.

I know there are a lot of scammers about, but to me, and this is just my honest opinion... I really don't think this guy is trying to get over on anyone.

just my .02.

Seems legit and an honest mistake with the photo to me too.  He even wants local pickup which is close enough for me but unfortunately with the low value of btc these would have to come down to like $300 for me to consider them.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:11:04 AM

just my .02.

Seems legit and an honest mistake with the photo to me too.  He even wants local pickup which is close enough for me but unfortunately with the low value of btc these would have to come down to like $300 for me to consider them.

I am wondering...if his deal is better than say getting 2 antminer s3's or one asicminer tube in terms of the price per G/h for power need?  By the way, buying two s3's would cost more, I get that.  I am trying to compare the electricity draw need. 
generalt
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:17:05 AM

I am wondering...if his deal is better than say getting 2 antminer s3's or one asicminer tube in terms of the price per G/h for power need?  By the way, buying two s3's would cost more, I get that.  I am trying to compare the electricity draw need. 

The power draw per gh is better on the S3 and the tubes, but it all depends on your cost of electricity how soon you make that back over the lower cost of the S2.  Any way you look at it unless you get free power there's very little chance of ROI.

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:18:47 AM

Or just assume everybody is scamming

In the "good ol' days" 2010,2011... We assumed the opposite and everything worked great, because this used to be a community of like-minded nerds who were either passionate about changing the world's monetary system for the better or really into cryptography Tongue

I reminisce...

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:01:59 AM

The power draw per gh is better on the S3 and the tubes, but it all depends on your cost of electricity how soon you make that back over the lower cost of the S2.  Any way you look at it unless you get free power there's very little chance of ROI.

while on the subject....what online calculator is the best to help determine ROI, these days?
generalt
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:10:30 AM

while on the subject....what online calculator is the best to help determine ROI, these days?

I use https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

Change the power and the difficulty as you like but no matter what I put in there unless I change difficultly to something really small and electricity to zero there's no ROI these days.  Sad

spiceminer15

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:22:20 AM

Those calcs aren't always realistic... Its assuming what 20% diff increase... Each time
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: