Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greatest story never told  (Read 3320 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:50:37 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 11:27:47 AM by iluvbitcoins

The documentary shows the other side of the medal, it shows that everything happened with a reason, not just making Hitler a monster who once woke up and decided to enslave all of Europe like the mainstream historians

It shows, why and how what exactly caused the second world war

This is the history we should of been taught

Write if you watched the documentary, what you thought about it and if you plan to watch it.

Check IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/

Full documentary uploaded to YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhGfCTA_6wA

Download torrent here

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8844640/Adolf_Hitler_-_The_Greatest_Story_Never_Told

Since it lasts over 5 hours,you can find another version on YT, divided in 29 parts

Looking for a signature campaign.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:10:02 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 08:21:09 PM by pedrog

From the reviews:

Why would he have signed the 'Havaara Agreement' if he wanted to kill them? All of the Jewish, Gypsy, and thousands of other prisoners who died in the labor camps died because most of these camps were out in the middle of nowhere and they depend on Europe's rail networks for food and medicine. These rail networks were obliterated by Britain and America's Air Forces leading to the starvation and deaths due to illness by the thousands. There are so many holes in the official holocaust story that if you just research it a little you will see how absurd it is.

They ignore the reasons why Hitler was forced into a war he did NOT want, they fail to acknowledge that the Jew's declared war on Germany in 1933, and so many other points they are scared to challenge, this film is totally amazing and should be shown in ALL schools, a one sided lie of history has been taught too long now,this film truly opens your eyes and exposes the Jewish theft of Money,Art and MINDS of those they continue to brainwash with a lie for blood money, the horror of Dresden and the venom of Ilya Ehrenburg to order the rape and murder of German CHILDREN and Women

This is yet another piece of Neo-Nazi propaganda, has no sources and just plain wrong on many occasions. Do yourself a favor go to a museum or watch the History channel (honestly I think that even "Ancient Aliens" has more facts than this movie.

Yeah, I'm not wasting time with this one...

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:56:10 PM

From the reviews:

Why would he have signed the 'Havaara Agreement' if he wanted to kill them? All of the Jewish, Gypsy, and thousands of other prisoners who died in the labor camps died because most of these camps were out in the middle of nowhere and they depend on Europe's rail networks for food and medicine. These rail networks were obliterated by Britain and America's Air Forces leading to the starvation and deaths due to illness by the thousands. There are so many holes in the official holocaust story that if you just research it a little you will see how absurd it is.

They ignore the reasons why Hitler was forced into a war he did NOT want, they fail to acknowledge that the Jew's declared war on Germany in 1933, and so many other points they are scared to challenge, this film is totally amazing and should be shown in ALL schools, a one sided lie of history has been taught too long now,this film truly opens your eyes and exposes the Jewish theft of Money,Art and MINDS of those they continue to brainwash with a lie for blood money, the horror of Dresden and the venom of Ilya Ehrenburg to order the rape and murder of German CHILDREN and Women

This is yet another piece of Neo-Nazi propaganda, has no sources and just plain wrong on many occasions. Do yourself a favor go to a museum or watch the History channel (honestly I think that even "Ancient Aliens" has more facts than this movie.

Yeah, I'm not wasting time with this one...

there's only a few bad reviews, and you picked out just them

see all here --> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/reviews?filter=chrono

out of 25 reviews, 21 is positive and only 4 negative

I think this is worth to watch

^what's wrong with that one? Cheesy

As I think about it more, Hitler is the only person in history whom everyone wants us to hate, I don't like him, but why is he worse then others such as Stalin etc.

The documentary helps us understand the events behind the scenes

That he was normal once, not a monster and what caused him to act how he did

To become one

there's  a lot more reviews, you just posted the bad ones Smiley

29 out of 33 people found the following review useful
10/10
Watching this documentary gave me a roller-coaster ride of emotions that I would never have expected. Shock, disbelief, sadness and finally anger, with untold incredible revelations throughout, all sourced in Part 26. I never thought I would ever watch a documentary that would change my whole opinion about Adolf Hitler and World War two. There were many sad parts and yes I admit I cried at times. The saddest being the tragic position Magda Goebbels found herself in and how she has been portrayed since. I felt most anger at the way we have been deceived both then and today, as I can see how the same deceitful tactics are used on every new generation. This is a documentary of epic proportions both musically and visually. A real eye opener, which dismantled all the war films and documentaries I have ever watched. Highly recommended.

25 out of 29 people found the following review useful:
10/10

People who criticize this film with the usual "Neo-Nazi propaganda" comments does obviously not prefer history looked from an objective perspective. It's a moving film. To know that Germany wanted only to reunite what was taken from them and to defend ethnic Germans from massacre sheds a whole new light on things. And to see that they made a deal to get all Jews out of Germany unharmed is something I was never informed of before. The English and the French should have stayed out of the conflict between Poland and the Reich, Hitler never wanted to dominate the entire world, like we are led to believe today. Like this video says; history is written by the victors. The traditional limited teachings we hear at schools and public events are very biased, putting the Jews as poor and innocent victims, the allies as heroes, and the Third Reich as a monstrosity.

This movie prioritizes a much more important question; Why did Hitler - among many other Germans, hate the Jews?

19 out of 20 people found the following review useful:
10/10
After watching this (yes, all 5+ hours) I had learned more about the Third Reich AND Germany's history than I had throughout High School and three years of college. Why is that? (Rhetorical.) Dennis Wise and his team have done an amazing job at piecing together FACTS from this part of history that has been shrouded in inconsistencies and blatant, hurtful lies. For any of you who may be reading this, you owe it to yourself to find out the truth. Open your eyes. Open your ears. Open your mind. Most of all, open your heart. It's time for the truth to surface. It's time for the Powers That Be to stop playing us all as fools.

9 out of 10 people found the following review useful:
10/10
Makes you rethink the entirety of World War II,Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP. After I have watched this documentary I feel totally enlightened about the events that took place in World War I,World War II,Holocaust and many other events. EVERYONE should view this documentary. The documentary (Unlike many others) allows you the viewer to decide weather if the Allies or the Axis were justified. It provides countless citations,interviews (From those that were actually there) from both sides including John F. Kennedy,Adolf Hitler,George Patton and the list goes on!

This was the best documentary I have ever seen! I would definitely recommend it to anyone that's interested in politics,history or just in the mood for a good documentary.

5 out of 6 people found the following review useful:
10/10
There are not enough words on this Earth to explain how informative and outstanding this documentary is; whereas I was once blinded by lies, it has opened my eyes to the truth and therefore changed my life for the better. I was shocked by the overwhelming wave of emotions that I experienced while watching this documentary... sadness, anger, disbelief and shame for those certain individuals - Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin - who I thought, at least, had something human in them. But above all, I was happy to finally know the truth on the wars that have torn Europe apart. In terms of the information, I believe it was presented in an excellent manner with very detailed descriptions. Everything makes sense, no matter how shocking it turns out to be. Dennis has done an incredible job by including key information about the two world wars (and what was going on in the background) that were unknown to myself and many others. Additionally, the music score makes the documentary far more realistic; it makes you feel as if you are in the situation that many Germans / soldiers would have been in before, during & after the Second World War. In my honest opinion, the music that has been chosen suits the different parts of the documentary very well.

Every citizen of the world needs to see this documentary. My warmest thanks goes to Dennis Wise & the TGSNT Team.

A word of advice to others who have not yet seen this: do not immediately brush it off as Neo- Nazi, racist, antisemitic, etc... it is far different. Give it a chance and it will surprise you.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:12:39 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 10:13:20 PM by joshv06

Good Documentary, I saw it all.

But that guy is Anti Bitcoin. He has several videos bashing Bitcoin.

ETA: Blah! I made a mistake.

The documentary I was thinking about is "The Greatest Truth Never Told"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik

By YouTube User "Truthnevertold"

He's the anti-Bitcoin Nazi, rather than the one posted by OP!

Sorry for the confusion!

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:46:34 PM

edited the OP

this one is 40 minutes longer though

joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:13:29 PM

edited the OP

this one is 40 minutes longer though

Blah! I made a mistake.

The documentary I was thinking about is "The Greatest Truth Never Told"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik

By YouTube User "Truthnevertold"

He's the anti-Bitcoin Nazi, rather than the one posted by OP!

Sorry for the confusion!

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:42:25 AM

The documentary shows the other side of the medal, it shows that everything happened with a reason, not just making Hitler a monster who once woke up and decided to enslave all of Europe like the mainstream historians

It shows, why and how what exactly caused the second world war

This is the history we should of been taught

Write if you watched the documentary, what you thought about it and if you plan to watch it.

Check IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/

Full documentary uploaded to YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhGfCTA_6wA

Download torrent here

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8844640/Adolf_Hitler_-_The_Greatest_Story_Never_Told

Since it lasts over 5 hours,you can find another version on YT, divided in 29 parts
There is always another side of the medal,and no matter what was Hitler reson to start the war is not an excuse for all the dead people ,jews,gipsys...and other nations ,all people focus on jews only but there are other nations who suffer from Hitlers hand some even germans.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:14:41 PM

Hitler also wanted to destroy all slavic people etc Russians...and he murdered about 30 millions slavic (20 mil. Russians)...but no one gives a fuck about them. Only lifes of one specific ethnic group are valuable, you know  Undecided

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:06:45 PM

History is written by the victor.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:02:47 PM

this is a great documentary for people who don't have 1000s of hours to spend reading. once you realise hitler wasn't the genocidal maniac they make him out to be you begin to see how much of we've been taught to believe in in between ww2 and now is a lie. the mass immigration, multiculturalism and miscegenation, the sexual perversion, the white guilt, the churchill worship, the bullshit wars against arabs, the welfare state that keeps people dumb and enslaved, all invented to destroy us by the same people who instigated that damn war and im not talking about germans.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
oprahwindfury

Activity: 615
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:38:19 PM

This reminded me of that one Clint Eastwood movie--Letters from Iwo Jima. It tells the story of WWII from the Japanese perspective. Sure the Japanese did some really fucked up things in that war. Google Unit 731 medical experiments Japan and you will see what I'm talking about. Anyway, the movie humanizes the fact that there were people there that didn't want to be there and you can kind of take that perspective. It's a great movie, I think everyone should have a watch.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:26:51 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 11:41:05 PM by solid12345

I never got why Neo-Nazis are so adamant about the idea that the death camps were not real. Are you proud your Fuhrer didn't try to finish the Jews once and for all?

Why is it no Nazis who stood trial ever went forward with the claim the camps were a myth, instead they took the "I was just following orders" defense.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:41:08 PM

It's called fear, they're trying to re-legitimise a dead ideology and are doing poor damage control to try and make themselves look better, problem is, the only people these days who would be genuine Nazi's are total morons and aren't capable of pulling the kind of operation Goebells and Hitler did.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: