Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤ BDSM ❤ and ❤ Fetish ❤ Mining 30th September 9 pm BST ❤  (Read 49097 times)
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:03:11 PM

Today, im going to try and work on getting more exchanges to accept FET coin. If others will chip in and ask around. Lets see if we get can trading on more exchanges...
Tina1736

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:34:46 PM

Wäre ja super Grin
Repunza

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:45:34 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 10:02:20 PM by Repunza

I think we have a winner here guys. Those who are holding FET for the long term. We need to form a community here. I own UNO coins also and that community is one of the greatest. UNO coin has held its value well doing the Bitcoin crisis. Mainly because of the support it gets from it's community. FET can and should be treated no less. We must get active in posting here first. Take the time and come up with ideals or even stop by to say hello. Everyone has some type of FETISH and once we become creative. We will be able to reach MILLIONS if NOT BILLIONS. China is a super large FETISH market. FET should focus on all types of FETISHs. I have some good ideals that I will share with the community once we get things going and the coin in the right directions. I am very excited and looking forwarded to building this great community. So lets all chip in and make FET into something everyone wants.

He does have some good ideas.

Repunza, can I share the gist of the PM I had from you?

Sure if you want too... We are looking for all inputs from the community. So please post them as well. It only takes a few mins of your time to become active here...
BDSM-Fetish (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:22:46 AM

Maybe I'll hold off with posting it.

You have great ideas, but I can't implement the majority of them just like that, I simply don't have the time, and I have to ensure they fit into an overall strategy to suit the end goal, too.

Anyone that wants to join in with development, Mark and Repunza (and rossi), can we set up an IRC channel and take things from there?

We all need to be on the same page, otherwise it is messy and coordination will be poor.

I'm also bringing in another developer (if he is able to make time).

In real life, I work primarily as a strategist and the goals I pursue are largely identified by me. I need to move at a pace that suits my overall goal, and take into account a rapidly changing altcoin scene.

I appreciate the help, and hope you join me in IRC.

Repunza

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:26:02 AM

Sounds good to me... I work hard on my end - You do your end and we all will meet somewhere in the middle. IRC sounds good...

FETISH COIN IS OFFICIALLY IN DEVELOPMENT!
BDSM-Fetish (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:35:48 AM

Sounds good to me... I work hard on my end - You do your end and we all will meet somewhere in the middle. IRC sounds good...

FETISH COIN IS OFFICIALLY IN DEVELOPMENT!

It is the sensible way to go forward.

We'll set things up, get Kinkypool onboard and see what happens.

The only thing to pursue at the moment, is prioritising what strategies can be used to achieve a long-term goal of ensuring both coins  reach the right people and exist in the long-term.

The worst thing is death, paying loser exchanges 1 bitcoin to list them or getting involved in pump and dump. The latter can be achieved by inventing an X coin anyway.

NB: Offer is open to anyone to join in, but not if it is about a quick dollar
Voltarius

Activity: 294

Mercurial

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:16:32 AM

Wait are you guys giving up on the other coin and just going for FET??  I mined a ton of the other coin....
Repunza

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:58:08 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 09:08:15 AM by Repunza

Wait are you guys giving up on the other coin and just going for FET??  I mined a ton of the other coin....

No, both coins will be worked on together. We are just trying to get the community together to pitch in. The Dev and I have had many discussions about plans for both coins. I for one love this concept and really believe both coins are winners. We are inviting all those who believe as well to join in with us. We are outlining steps and a process to make sure this coin isn't a pump and dump. But one that is stable, usable and will hold onto its value. Planning is the #1 key. We have great ideals that will be laid out as we go. I have no vested interest in this coin besides being a miner. As I own BDSM as well. My main thing is making sure we as a community come together and promote our ideals and make these 2 coins (BDSM and FET) work. So please join in and lets build a community together...
Voltarius

Mercurial

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:34:51 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 02:00:19 AM by Voltarius

Wait are you guys giving up on the other coin and just going for FET??  I mined a ton of the other coin....

No, both coins will be worked on together. We are just trying to get the community together to pitch in. The Dev and I have had many discussions about plans for both coins. I for one love this concept and really believe both coins are winners. We are inviting all those who believe as well to join in with us. We are outlining steps and a process to make sure this coin isn't a pump and dump. But one that is stable, usable and will hold onto its value. Planning is the #1 key. We have great ideals that will be laid out as we. I have no vested interest in this coin besides being a miner. As I own BDSM as well. My main thing is making sure we as a community come together and promote our ideals and make these 2 coins (BDSM and FET) work. So please join in and lets build a community together...
I agree completely.
BDSM-Fetish (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:09:47 PM

ispace had BDSM in one of those pools where difficullty is driven up but rewards regular. then when left, difficulty takes time to return down, but then it is mined again. So easy mining if you follow the pattern, but only till block 200,000, and then there is only 230,000 left to mine.
BDSM-Fetish (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:11:13 PM

Wait are you guys giving up on the other coin and just going for FET??  I mined a ton of the other coin....

No, both coins will be worked on together. We are just trying to get the community together to pitch in. The Dev and I have had many discussions about plans for both coins. I for one love this concept and really believe both coins are winners. We are inviting all those who believe as well to join in with us. We are outlining steps and a process to make sure this coin isn't a pump and dump. But one that is stable, usable and will hold onto its value. Planning is the #1 key. We have great ideals that will be laid out as we. I have no vested interest in this coin besides being a miner. As I own BDSM as well. My main thing is making sure we as a community come together and promote our ideals and make these 2 coins (BDSM and FET) work. So please join in and lets build a community together...
I agree completely.  I would be thankful if anyone in this entourage would give me their Twitter so when they tweet and such I can follow and retweet their stuff to help increase exposure. Smiley

what is yours?

You know where I tweet from (not always me, but usually is at the moment.
Voltarius

Mercurial

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:39:17 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 02:01:50 AM by Voltarius

I agree completely.

what is yours?

You know where I tweet from (not always me, but usually is at the moment.
Mine is @Shadowwalker7
BDSM-Fetish (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Anyone know how to make a private message board?

Otherwise, I can do Facebook, which is suitable.

IRC is a bit shitty to be honest.

@Shadowwalker 7, yeah, I know that one
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:47:01 PM

hi all, been busy working on other things.  I'm still mining, whats the news on plans for mining changes at 200,000 blocks?  Any developments  about adoption of the coins.  I see there are some people now committed to these coins which is good.  From a miners point of view I'm hoping for more exposure as the more miners throw hash at these coins the more they will publicise the coins, which traders will pick up on. After this the plans the dev has for the mid- long term will then build momentum.?
BDSM-Fetish (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:42:28 PM

hi all, been busy working on other things.  I'm still mining, whats the news on plans for mining changes at 200,000 blocks?  Any developments  about adoption of the coins.  I see there are some people now committed to these coins which is good.  From a miners point of view I'm hoping for more exposure as the more miners throw hash at these coins the more they will publicise the coins, which traders will pick up on. After this the plans the dev has for the mid- long term will then build momentum.?

I'm just testing something at the moment, it's only my laptop.

I made the same client, just altered ports and mining params, with a larger increase and lower decrease when retargeting. There would also be a smoother ride up and down, so less drastic changes.

I'm thinking of another halving at 300,000.

Any ideas on that?
Repunza

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:52:21 PM

I love the re-halfing ideal... You should keep rehalving even further. Keep the coin alive like UNO....
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

I love the re-halfing ideal... You should keep rehalving even further. Keep the coin alive like UNO....

Yeah I have to agree with this, halving encourages miners to get in earlier, especially if you combine this with decent publicity.  The more hash on these coins will inevitably lead to more trader awareness.
BDSM-Fetish (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:37:22 AM

Yeah, maybe we make a little private chatroom.

Anyone know the best, private means to do this. IRC seems so ... crap.

We just need something user friendly and password protected.

I'm confident we have the recipe to get top-20, but we just need a small group to ensure focus.

The above posters would be a very good basis to achieve this
BDSM-Fetish (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:45:48 AM

Yeah, I thought of that. It could go a few times.

I also want to be fair, which is why I gave 80,000 blocks notice so people can make an informed decision on mining, buying, selling.

I just hope they have looked at the coins to be produced, as I fear some  do not realise how low the count is.
Repunza

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:05:56 AM

Yeah, I thought of that. It could go a few times.

I also want to be fair, which is why I gave 80,000 blocks notice so people can make an informed decision on mining, buying, selling.

I just hope they have looked at the coins to be produced, as I fear some  do not realise how low the count is.

I agree with making a private chat room. If its IRC, then so be it. I'm game for it... I will be working on 2 Advertisement videos for both USA/UK (etc) markets and Asian markets in the next few days. YES PLEASE CONTINUE TO HALF THE COIN and INCREASE DIFFICULTY. I THINK ITS FOR THE BEST and while we are working as a community to get things going. The coin will continue to become attractive. The is a great product, a great ideal and I for one im proud to be apart of this...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: