Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 450mW Violet 405nm Laser. Very powerful.  (Read 1280 times)
tosaki (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 01:39:06 PM

Buy link: http://bitmit.net/en/trade/i/2522-450mw-violet-405nm-laser-very-powerful/

This is a very powerful laser, with an interesting color.

Although the beam is clearly visible in dark areas, the laser is not as bright as one might expect from the power. This is because of the low wavelength. With a wavelength of 405 nm, it is classified as near-ultraviolet. The actual color is hard to describe because it is rarely seen in nature, but most people call it violet, or deep blue.

Don't let the brightness fool you, because what this laser excels at, is burning. Unlike 445nm lasers that use multi mode diodes, this laser has a single mode diode. What this means is that the beam is perfectly round, and can therefore be focused into a tiny point to achieve frightening power density. This laser can burn through many materials, including paper, plastic, cardboard and rubber. The round beam also means that it can produce a small dot even at long distances, so you can pop balloons or ignite matches even from 5 meters away!

405nm also has more tricks up it's sleeve. It acts as a blacklight/UV light, and many materials will fluoresce and produce bright colors when illuminated with this laser. You can also draw on glow-in-the-dark materials, as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuO4GYvqy4s

NOTICE: This is not a complete handheld laser. It is merely a bundle of parts which can be used to assemble a laser. The product as-is is completely legal to import and own. Assembly instructions is included with the package. Assembly is very easy and takes only a couple of minutes. No experience or tools are needed, except an allen wrench (which is included in the package). Tutorial for assembly and usage manual can be found in video form here: http://youtu.be/a88I_M5fkA8

DANGER: This laser is not a toy, it is capable of causing permanent blindness, as well as posing a skin damage - and fire hazard. NEVER, EVER point this laser at any person, animal or flammable material. We recommend that you obtain and use appropriate laser protection glasses while operating the laser.

WARNING: The laser produces a lot of heat while turned on. When you feel the laser head warming up, turn the laser off and let it cool to prevent damage to the laser.

Specifications

Optical Power:

Buy link: http://bitmit.net/en/trade/i/2522-450mw-violet-405nm-laser-very-powerful/

Note: I am not the seller. I only make promo for that item.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nckrazze

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 07:15:41 PM

How much?
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 07:24:24 PM

How much?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 10:10:26 PM

how much power output? the "Optical Power" field is blank.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
nckrazze

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 03:51:04 AM

Thanks!
Nyaaan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2012, 09:27:05 AM

I am irresponsible sometimes, is it safe for me to own this laser?
I would love to have a laser that can burn things.

thanks for replying.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: