Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no free output to spend  (Read 1205 times)
goddyvips001 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:11:15 PM

Every time I send someone btc it show no free output to spend ,it making me frustrated.
The problem arise when I sent some 0.00006 btc with no miner fee,it is still not confirmed
https://blockchain.info/address/1JndUwrXZAJb8P5q32Vyt1LMw9wLPBSdfi
I'm new in Bitcoin and I don't know much about it.I tried contacting them and they reply like try to clear the cache.
I have tried in different platform,different browser,clearing cache but same result.
I'm totally helpless ,I want to buy some dogecoin and their price are increasing day by day which make me more worry.please someone do something.any advice.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:37:14 PM

Every time I send someone btc it show no free output to spend ,it making me frustrated.
The problem arise when I sent some 0.00006 btc with no miner fee,it is still not confirmed
I'm new in Bitcoin and I don't know much about it.I tried contacting them and they reply like try to clear the cache.
I have tried in different platform,different browser,clearing cache but same result.
I'm totally helpless ,I want to buy some dogecoin and their price are increasing day by day which make me more worry.please someone do something.any advice.

Please let us know which Bitcoin client u r using ?

I dint get the part - I tried contacting them and they reply like - U contacted whom and who replied ?

0.00006BTC without a Tx fee is not supposed to be transferred over the Bitcoin network under normal conditions. If it does... find yourself Lucky and next time try to send minimum 0.0005BTC with 0.0001BTC mining fee. Please note that, u dont need to raise the mining fee with rising Tx amount. So U can even send 0.5BTC with the same 0.0001BTC mining fee.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:50:22 AM

It's going to be hard to get that confirmed.  If you do your lucky.   I would trade in bigger amounts, that is just so small not worth sending and trading to another coin.
goddyvips001 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:19:58 AM

I dint get the part - I tried contacting them and they reply like - U contacted whom and who replied ?

0.00006BTC without a Tx fee is not supposed to be transferred over the Bitcoin network under normal conditions. If it does... find yourself Lucky and next time try to send minimum 0.0005BTC with 0.0001BTC mining fee. Please note that, u dont need to raise the mining fee with rising Tx amount. So U can even send 0.5BTC with the same 0.0001BTC mining fee.

I have account in Blockchain.info ,and I contacted the support team of Blockchain.info
I was not much knowing about without fee sending transaction ,it was my first time to send someone btc without fee.
Is anything I can do to get it confirmed, because if that transaction will not confirmed than I can not withdraw any of my bitcoin
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:30:04 AM

I have account in Blockchain.info ,and I contacted the support team of Blockchain.info
I was not much knowing about without fee sending transaction ,it was my first time to send someone btc without fee.
Is anything I can do to get it confirmed, because if that transaction will not confirmed than I can not withdraw any of my bitcoin
There should be warning about extremely low transaction time when sending through blockchain.info with 0 fee
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:27:34 PM

Wait a few more days. If the Tx does not get picked by any miner to be included in any block, it'll eventually get deleted from all node's memory pool who broadcasted it. The coins will then be added back to your address.

goddyvips001 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:03:46 PM

Wait a few more days. If the Tx does not get picked by any miner to be included in any block, it'll eventually get deleted from all node's memory pool who broadcasted it. The coins will then be added back to your address.
OK thanks for ur use full reply
Testing123

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:09:18 PM

Contacting blockchain.info is useless, as they can't help you to get it confirmed.
The easiest way is to wait for the transaction to get dropped in the bc.i mempool, and create a new transaction with fee after that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: