Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auctioning parkes domain  (Read 646 times)
bobolini (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:07:13 AM

I bought  www.bugoutbagstore.com from godaddy a few years back and dont have the time to turn it into what i want ,which was a high end retail customizable survival bag.It would have included all the basic survival essentials. I wanted to ship a catalouge with all of the different options.LL Bean sleeping bags,Timberland boots,North Face cold weather gear.The most important piece of your kit is your hardware.Up here in Maine we have access to Bushmaster,Smith & Wesson.This of course is where the headache began due to my limited knowledge of transporting fire arm accross state lines.It is a very gray area as i can make a private sale to anyone I want with no backround check.Yet the govt is not gonna allow joe blow to start wholesaling 357s to the Michigan malitia.Anywho got off track.This auction wil run 7 days closing at midnight eastern time.Minimum bid is .01btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: